advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tri-terror back in the saddle, road to contest prep(Sponsored by UKgear)

Haha na man not mia. Just laying a little low while busy. Gonna turn out a couple vids here coming up soon.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Very solid work sir, awesome log here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Im still kicking guys. Sorry about the updates or lack thereof. Had some vids taken and then my damn phone got stolen last weekend

Starting week 2 of working out with my buddy. I normally like to workout alone but this is good, pushing me to be at the gym and shit. Leaving work in an hour to go hammer chest and back

What a difference from the first pic you put up to the ones above! Look pretty sick in those brother.

looking really good man....

steady as she goes.

:)

So I had gotten down to like 230 and upped the dose and hit 255 in like a month at same bodyfat. Lots of water though. Cleaned some carbs out of the diet 2 weeks ago and back to 245.

I need to start doing more cardio. My body just needs it.

Pretty much out of gear though so thats what Ill be focused on the next couple weeks. Lifting 3 times a week and trying to get some form of cardio most days.

Getting things back on track! Had to take yet more time out of the gym for an injury. I am going to have to revamp my training style but I'll be kicking ass.

Viking sent me some X Blend to log. This shit should be excellent. Couple of pins into it and it is smooth and pain free. Already feeling effects from the tren in it.
20170315_175436.jpg

Started prepping some food again too
20170315_163350.jpg
Going to do a CKD.

Fresh starting point. No hormones since Jan.
20170315_175710.jpg 20170315_175632.jpg

Getting things back on track! Had to take yet more time out of the gym for an injury. I am going to have to revamp my training style but I'll be kicking ass.

Viking sent me some X Blend to log. This shit should be excellent. Couple of pins into it and it is smooth and pain free. Already feeling effects from the tren in it.
View attachment 90014

Started prepping some food again too
View attachment 90015
Going to do a CKD.

Fresh starting point. No hormones since Jan.
View attachment 90016View attachment 90017

Whats in that Black Dragon vial??

The Xblend. I just rotated 2 so you could see better

This combo of xblend and returning to training has me finally turning it around.

Rooting for you brother stay focused

Hey guys I know it's obvious but I want to just air it out for everyone. I've really done a disservice to Viking and I want to publicly apologize.

He has sent me gear a few times now with the hope that I'd log it and I have let him and you guys down by not doing so. My personal life is a mess and every time I think I'm able to start focusing a little bit on ME something comes up. Been very rocky with the wife last couple years and real bad lately. Stressed out with my lease ending soon and my poor beautiful Pit has been diagnosed with cancer this week and is not doing so hot.

I shouldn't be trying to make excuses, I know some of y'all have the same stresses or even worse than mine. I made a commitment and I should have honored it and I didn't.

Viking and members of pro M, I'm sorry.

I'm not gonna make any promises anymore with this log but I will say that after just turning 39 I feel like I have to get in shape. Have to. So I will work on it best I can. I've got a little bit of the xblend left and a back up bottle of cyp to cruise on. Gonna try to spend the summer doing something productive in the gym and I'll try to post some updates and pics.

I had big plans for this log. I'm not dead in the water yet so we will just have to see what happens.

Thanks Viking for all the support you've given me.

Thanks to all the members of Professional Muscle! I've learned so much in my time here over the years and it's because of all of you guys.

Send the gear to someone else who will log it

Send the gear to someone else who will log it
Reasonable thought but not possible. I've been ising the gear and logging it when I can. Trouble is everytime I get going I stalled out after a couple weeks.
So I never make any real progress.
Wife and I have just come as close as we ever have to divorce and that was a scary dark place.

Alright Pro M... getting back to one of my favorite splits of all time. Its not the best in terms of frequency, but hey my recovery sucks right now anyway.

So Im hitting the old blood and guts split/routine with some tweaks to sets and exercises.
Chest/bis
Back/rear delts
Off
Delts/tris
Legs
Off

Just smoked chest and bis. Weights were not impressive but it was a good workout. If I can keep stringing them together Ill be strong and in shape sooner than later.

Basically did one work set to failure and 1 to 3 warmups on each exercise.
Hammer str bench
Hammer str incline bench
Incline db flys
Cable xovers

Rope hammer curls
Conc db curls
Hammer str preacher

Ive got enough xblend left to do about 4 maybe 5 weeks of 1cc mwf so Im going to do that.
Couple half used bottles of arumrx test prop Ill use after.

Did 1cc xblend in my left delt today.

Back from vacation and almost done moving. So planning on hitting it pretty hard soon.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131