over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tumor Found on Liver

I'm just on HRT, she doesn't want me to come off just yet... Seriously? stop training? Shit, I went at this natty and competed for 7 years, WITH LOW TEST. I am inclined to say shove it up your ass if you think I am going to just throw in the towel.

I'll compete just on HRT... and will probably look pretty damn good...

no need to stop training!

im sure we can all agree, by doing certain things we take what could be a good clean healthy activity and we fuck it up and take it to extremes.

do what you love!

enjoy your life!

you will beat this and be better!

So sorry to hear this mental!... Dont wanna repeat whats already been posted but it could be alot worse and you are more than strong enough to get through this brother!

no need to stop training!

im sure we can all agree, by doing certain things we take what could be a good clean healthy activity and we fuck it up and take it to extremes.

do what you love!

enjoy your life!

you will beat this and be better!

Exactly! Shit, my HRT makes me healthy! Have I pushed doses up a little high, sure, but not nearly what some would call high and not for a prolonged period at all. Really just precontest last year. I take a comprehensive supplement stack for my health and get blood work regularly.

LK3, if there is a comprehensive liver support / anti-cancer product you have, let me know. I feel it would be a wise investment on my part.

Thanks brother

Atta boy! Thats the guy we know. Your determination and tenacity alone will whip this bump in the road. Thx, T........

Exactly! Shit, my HRT makes me healthy! Have I pushed doses up a little high, sure, but not nearly what some would call high and not for a prolonged period at all. Really just precontest last year. I take a comprehensive supplement stack for my health and get blood work regularly.

LK3, if there is a comprehensive liver support / anti-cancer product you have, let me know. I feel it would be a wise investment on my part.

Thanks brother

there are several things and I have researched this area quite a bit.

I am happy to help you in any way I can.

first see what your docs have to say, then talk about what you want to do with your fiancé.

a lot of what I do and what I think goes in the opposite direction of conventional medicine, I think in many cases one needs to choose one or the other as it would be not so smart to take strong drugs that basically fight each other.

don't jump into anything, go slow, get the information you can and spend some time thinking before acting.

I am sure you will come out of this ok, youre a tuff little bastard!;):D

when you know more, feel free to pm or email me and we can talk.

With all respect bro, its a tumor at this point, not cancer! I assume you know the difference? I dont think you read his post properly. His condition is not brought about due to his current "hobby", and telling him to "find another hobby" is pretty damn pesimistic. Just saying bro.

You are right I misunderstood. I never meant to imply that steroids cause cancer, and specifically that his steroids use caused cancer.

I do know that steroids will cause cancer cells to grow.

Thanks brother

There is obviously glutathione and curcumin...

there are several things and I have researched this area quite a bit.

I am happy to help you in any way I can.

first see what your docs have to say, then talk about what you want to do with your fiancé.

a lot of what I do and what I think goes in the opposite direction of conventional medicine, I think in many cases one needs to choose one or the other as it would be not so smart to take strong drugs that basically fight each other.

don't jump into anything, go slow, get the information you can and spend some time thinking before acting.

I am sure you will come out of this ok, youre a tuff little bastard!;):D

when you know more, feel free to pm or email me and we can talk.

xoxoxo :love: Thanks brother

Yes, I do take those in oral form

there is more to it though...

best if he gets all his info and makes a plan of action.

we can make lists of supplements all day long, we are talking about a guys life here and to be serious it is much better to make decisions and go in a planned out direction.

resveratrol has tons of great research in killing very aggressive and serious cancers, and you know there is much more we can do for the liver in general.

i just want people to make good decisions about these things.

i am pretty sure with a little supplement magic we can work wonders that would amaze the doctors but, it isn't my life to bet with...

hate when bad things happen to good people..
Please stay strong and realize that most things pass/ are fixed. Best thing you can do is not stress out as many believes it can make conditions worse. Continue training and somewhat dieting as much as possible, it helps with sanity and of course you don't wanna get soft or anything. Please keep us updated

xoxoxo :love: Thanks brother

Yes, I do take those in oral form

glut oral is no good.

also what i was referring to is that there is some research showing that some cancers use glutathione very effectively.

some docs might know some of that and see glut as being dangerous in some cancer applications.

before doing anything he should know what is going on and have as many tests done as possible.

some cancers also use glucose very effectively, so much so that the other tissue can actually starve as the cancer is using all the fuel.

there is more to it though...

best if he gets all his info and makes a plan of action.

we can make lists of supplements all day long, we are talking about a guys life here and to be serious it is much better to make decisions and go in a planned out direction.

resveratrol has tons of great research in killing very aggressive and serious cancers, and you know there is much more we can do for the liver in general.

i just want people to make good decisions about these things.

i am pretty sure with a little supplement magic we can work wonders that would amaze the doctors but, it isn't my life to bet with...

Very well thought out response... I mean we don't even know what the fuck this thing is growing on my liver... how can we treat it? Once we get a good grasp on 1) what it is; 2) what caused it; 3) what factors affect growth of the mass; then we can decide on a course of action. I am going to talk to my doctor about getting a prescription for UDCA instead of using TUDCA as the ultrasound did show slight blockages in my gallbladder

hate when bad things happen to good people..
Please stay strong and realize that most things pass/ are fixed. Best thing you can do is not stress out as many believes it can make conditions worse. Continue training and somewhat dieting as much as possible, it helps with sanity and of course you don't wanna get soft or anything. Please keep us updated

I strongly believe attitude plays a strong role in recovery, and that is why I am not getting down about this... Just dealing with it... and not stopping my life and pleading a "woe is me" but just asking for positive support as the more positivity I can bring into my life, the better.

Thank you

Last edited:
glut oral is no good.

also what i was referring to is that there is some research showing that some cancers use glutathione very effectively.

some docs might know some of that and see glut as being dangerous in some cancer applications.

before doing anything he should know what is going on and have as many tests done as possible.

some cancers also use glucose very effectively, so much so that the other tissue can actually starve as the cancer is using all the fuel.

Gotcha... yeah I never thought I would be researching cancer this young, but here I am. I do not know a lot about it and any education i can get is helpful.

Wishing you the best mental. PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to

Gotcha... yeah I never thought I would be researching cancer this young, but here I am. I do not know a lot about it and any education i can get is helpful.

there are LOTS of contradictions and you can find a "study" to support just about anything.

for right now i think you have things right, don't panic, just wait for the info, like you said you don't even know wtf is really there.

once you get some better answers then with your family you can decide what treatment options are right for you.

i think we have a lot of great "alternative" remedies, the thing is you really do have to choose what direction you want to go in, then devise a plan of action and follow it to the letter.

many people treat medical stuff with like a panic reaction jumping form one idea to the next. nothing like that is gona really help, and may even hurt.

it takes a lot of inner strength, knowledge and belief to go full on into alternative therapies especially since many main stream dr's will talk against it, couple that with family pressure and you can have a very challenging situation.

i think in some cases we can do both, there are a lot of buts though.

for right now you know what you have to do.

keep working on that attitude too, i think that is probably one of your strong points, i think your attitude is what will really carry you through this no matter what the diagnosis.

i used to know a guy that wrote several books on the mental part of dealing with cancer, he had a little magazine too, natural awakenings i think... all about how your head and thought process effect sickness but cancer in particular, he had it several times and recovered.

I've posted some information about my recent health issues in other threads, but another member suggested I start a new thread to detail my experiences...

To start, I've been having GI issues since my teens. I would always have bouts of diarrhea and bloating. My liver enzymes were always slightly elevated. Nothing wild, but always a little above normal.

In 2012 my GI issues got real bad. I went through a period where I couldn't digest food properly for about 3 months and ended up losing about 40 pounds. Since then I've dealt with many ups and downs in my struggle to hold my weight and maintain health. It seems strange why I would still even want to be a part of an endeavor that required adding weight and muscle progressively, but training is something that I love and if I can find some solace in kicking my own ass day in and day out, I'll take it.

I know what many people may think, "Oh, it is from oral steroid abuse..." No, that is not the case. I never used AAS before being prescribed testosterone for my hypogonadism. Since then, I've only used orals twice, I ran anavar one time around 2013, experimenting with some different anavars to find a sponsor I wanted to run with and then again with Var Wars, which coincided with the competitions I was preparing for in 2014.

More recently, I have been having issues with lack of hunger, vomiting and general stomach discomfort. Since my family has a history of gallbladder disease, I went in for an ultrasound. The ultrasound found multiple lesions, and my liver appeared to be metastatic. This required a STAT CT scan, which I had done and this showed that my liver was not metastatic, but I had one large tumor, about 2 inches in diameter, with multiple small tumors. this was a good thing. The doctor was hoping that it was a hemangioma, but it did not appear to be that type or benign tumor.

I had an MRI done yesterday that was inconclusive as to whether or not the tumor(s) are/is cancerous. I am going to go in for a biopsy to see exactly what these tumors are and how to proceed.

This really comes at an unfortunate time. My fiance and I are about 2 months away from our wedding and this is really putting a damper on things. I am remaining very positive and hopeful that this is nothing serious, and if it is, I will deal with it as I've dealt with my health issues in the past.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this up as I am asking you to keep me in your thoughts as I move forward to determine what the tumors are and hope that no matter what, things will turn out just fine.

I'm sorry to hear this man. Will be following your progress. Hang in there!

Did you have GTE as a daily part of your regimen. I have been taking 1g of high percentage GTE forever now and wonder if its stressing the liver unnecessarily as some people (though it seems determined on a genetic predisposition) have liver toxicity with GTE. I'm not really suggesting thats in any way involved here. Just sayin...

Hang in there Mental! You have the right attitude!! No other way to approach it than head on and head strong! Please keep everyone posted!!

I concur with everything that has been said. Once you know what the heck it is I think a clear path will show it self. I wish you the best.

Will be praying for a safe biopsy and recovery man!

Just try not and stress out too much, I know it's hard but stress can do as much damage as a lot of bad things!

Good luck

I'm sorry to hear this man. Will be following your progress. Hang in there!

Did you have GTE as a daily part of your regimen. I have been taking 1g of high percentage GTE forever now and wonder if its stressing the liver unnecessarily as some people (though it seems determined on a genetic predisposition) have liver toxicity with GTE. I'm not really suggesting thats in any way involved here. Just sayin...

GTE, meaning green tea extract? I actually stopped taking it, but did take it for a long time. I do drink green tea regularly, not every day, but often. Could this contribute to it? Maybe, but like you said, genetic predisposition probably plays a much greater role...

Hang in there Mental! You have the right attitude!! No other way to approach it than head on and head strong! Please keep everyone posted!!

I concur with everything that has been said. Once you know what the heck it is I think a clear path will show it self. I wish you the best.

Thanks guys :)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner