over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Walking Beast's Journal Of Mutilation

First paragraph: who says they truly lack that fire, you? Because they don't go into the gym for hours on end to destroy their bodies means they lack that fire?

Second paragraph: so what happens to you when you can't go to the gym for hours to "exercise your demons"? You justify it to yourself because there are other worse things that you could be doing. Your body is falling apart from all of this to the point you are taking pain killers pre workout and getting new strains daily according to reading your posts.

Everybody here can appreciate intensity, but you seem to be self loathing and extremely angry, that's not good. I have many many issues of my own and I've chosen things in my past that were very self destructive ways to deal with them. Replacing one self destructive way with another is counterproductive. That's an alcoholic replacing liquor with beer or a junkie replacing coke with meth. It seems that you actually enjoy the feeling of pain to the point that you seek to injure yourself.

If I came across as "preachy" or anything like that I apologize. I just don't like seeing people in pain or hurting themselves. I'm not trying to come across as judgmental at all, just trying to look out for you

Seems like youve taken what I said a little out of context. I said if the ONLY reason for competing on a stage is for some plastic trophy and nothing else, its a very weak reason. Thats not to say that someone who does that doesnt have stronger reasons for what they do. Just to be clear. Its like someone who lifts weights to get pussy only. Very weak reasoning. Most that are at that low level dont last.

I wouldnt advise anyone to follow my method and way of life. Its not even close to the optimal way to build muscle, get stronger. Thats why I always try to make clear that its primarily a vent for me. The results are secondary. Thats why I think its good to have an open mind and understand the perspective of someone, to see what the training is based around. In my case it is very destructive. It is also keeping extreme rage and agression somewhat at bay. Its been a ritual for the last nearly 20 years to maintain that self control by channeling that energy into that brutality.

The painkillers are very low dose and have been that way for the last 3 years. I never like to be dependant on anything and there is no physical addiction with them at this dose. Same with anabolics, I never wanted to require them to be strong, large. Thats why I built a drugless base for the first 10 years, which I then tore down and was out for 2 years. The base came back however and I can maintain most of my size without hormones. The painkillers do help slightly on some days though.

Youre right. Ive always been into finding ways to punish myself and increase pain tolerance. To see how far I can truly push my limits. Its always been a contest for me. So the sessions became more and more destructive. Its very much reduced now so that I can continue to KILL MY SHIT.

Appreciate the feedback brother. Its good to get genuine feedback.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT!!

Last edited:
WB, you definitely explained your situation much deeper and that gives me a better understanding of you as a person. I truly wish you great success in and out of the gym! Keep hitting the weights hard, but remember, it's okay to take it easy if you are in pain :D

WB, you definitely explained your situation much deeper and that gives me a better understanding of you as a person. I truly wish you great success in and out of the gym! Keep hitting the weights hard, but remember, it's okay to take it easy if you are in pain :D

Any time. I enjoy deeper discussions but usually abbreviate my thoughts so that it doesnt end up being a novel. Despite often coming across very narrow minded and stuck in my ways, I see things in a very broad and subtle way. Ive never viewed things as black and white. Nothing has ever been clear to me, because of the depth of my thoughts.

I also dont hold myself up as faultless or righteous. Ive been crushed enough times to know the frailty of this human condition. Im in no way delusional about that.

God is the only one Ill answer to ultimately, as Ive never given a fuck, or let other peoples thoughts control my actions. Ive had ,what I percieve to be, direct experiences and have been in situations that have enlightened me. Everyone can be broken. Ive been there more times than I can remember

Ive been trying to cut my volume down , when joint pain flares up, numbness , etc. I have alot of consistant pain so its difficult to gauge that anymore. In the past I didnt acknowledge that. The only reason I acknowledge it now is so that I can continue the abuse day to day. Long lay offs fuck with my mind

KILLLLLL THAT SHIT !!

Last edited:
Happy times

Time for some legs

KILL EM N GRILL EM !!

Legs minus calves

150 mg tramadol preworkout, 1 scoop mr. hyde with 5 grams creatine and 2 grams beta alanine.

Was about to vomit before I entered the gym. Dry heaves. So I had to wait a while for the stimulants and food to digest. I will have to see about taking all that at once as it sometimes gives too much acid and throat constriction.

Currently taking 10 grams creatine daily, which was newly added.

Depth was decent today on the leg presses. Knees were not that good but I pushed them to the limit before pain got sharp.

Got this penetrex cream that claims to heal joints. Most likely bullshit but it was cheap enough to try. So Ill apply it 1-3 times a day on all joints.

:

(224 lbs after meal)

Leg Extentions

No rest til line

(Breif rest pauses til 500 reps)

100x100
140x100
175x100
200x100
175x40
160x60

Ligaments had enough today after 500 reps, decided to back off

Seated Leg Curls (lying version was broken)

No rest til line

95x25
130x15
--------------

no rest til line

150x10
110x15
-------------

no rest til line

170x8
110x15
----------------

Leg presses

400x100 (legs felt alot of fatigue and this wasnt as light as usual today)
600x90 (see video. Wasnt really an issue after the warm up)
700x65 (see video)
800x65 (see vid)
900x44 (see vid)

Knee inflammation getting bad after the 800 lb set. 900 was pushing my luck today. Afterwards knees were inflamed enough to finish

Goal is really just maxing out the level of pain for growth. If I went for PRs on legs Id fuck some shit up at this point. To get into a low rep range would mean using over 1300 or 1400 lbs and its not worth the tendon strain. So thats why the reps are so high. Since I take the sets to failure or atleast when I feel the tendons have had enough. 1200 was light for me when I was weaker. Muscle wise. It was never light on my shins and tendons. Always got shin pain with anything over 1000 or 1100 lbs.

Then I did 6 sets of abductor and adductor work. 6 sets each. Three sets up most of the stack with no rest, then 3 sets back down. Did that for both machines

KILL THAT SHIT

See videos below

[ame=http://youtu.be/tRXNLolh4xA]YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/UL7vmX0jkNo]Leg press 700x65 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/fJjecKtN3Z4]Leg press 800x65 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/jxOv5KX_Mxk]Leg press 900x44 - YouTube[/ame]

:banghead: Dat ROM :banghead:

It varies depending on my knees that week. Some weeks better than others. When the pain is strong to go deep with 300 lbs than it definately doesnt improve with 900 lbs. I try to listen to strong joint pain these days

KILL THAT SHIT !!

Really enjoyed reading this thread and find your story very interesting. I love high intensity training but am a low volume guy. Something about pushing that final rep and forcing your body well outside of its comfort zone, fucking love it. How the fuck you do it with volume I'll never know, I sometimes do 4 working sets for legs total and can hardly function next day. Im talking absolute failure every set, but damn the shit you do is impressive. I could not gain for shit training that way but you've made it work.

Do you find the lower foot position on leg press hard on knees? I find higher far more forgiving with the heavy weights

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Really enjoyed reading this thread and find your story very interesting. I love high intensity training but am a low volume guy. Something about pushing that final rep and forcing your body well outside of its comfort zone, fucking love it. How the fuck you do it with volume I'll never know, I sometimes do 4 working sets for legs total and can hardly function next day. Im talking absolute failure every set, but damn the shit you do is impressive. I could not gain for shit training that way but you've made it work.

Do you find the lower foot position on leg press hard on knees? I find higher far more forgiving with the heavy weights

Appreciate you taking the time brother. In the earlier years it was tough as hell to push myself to train all day. When I was 14 thats what I would do though. Id stay at the gym and just train. I remember feeling weak and like shit, and at that time it was just grueling work to do set after set. There was no satisfaction in that stage. Since I started high volume failure training in the beginning it became a foundation , and something I progressively built on. Eventually it got pretty rediculous with the amount of volume and intensity per session.

At one point I was biking 7 miles each way to get to the gym and clearing out trucks , moving furniture, which I worked for some scumbag and did most of the unloading myself. No ramp on truck, no AC. I would train massive sessions ontop of this. My system is so torn up these days that I would crash if I tried to do that now. My energy levels are shit. I use stimulants just to get ready to take stimulants to get ready to train. ha ha. When I wake up I am exhausted. It seems I get almost no rest from sleep. So if you do this for 20 years expect to fuck up various systems in your body. Maybe my adrenal glands are drained. The fuck I know.

Keep in mind though that my inner demons are what consumes most of my energy. Those are what have exhausted me for years, non stop noise, before I even begin to start my day. I used to want to blow my fucking brains out just to stop the noise. There came a point where I had to embrace the fucking noise and become one with it. That mental noise is why my nerves were so fucked up, stomach torn up and fucked digestion, couldnt sit down to eat, it was always torturous to force feed, etc. This in itself burns massive calories and kept it very difficult to gain any weight, to even keep my weight.

So its a combination of this brutal excessive training and the mental demons that has really drained my body of life. Still its what keeps my blood boiling, that rage, and I force myself into this slavery. Its double edged sword. If I dont do it my mind is fucked, and to do it takes extreme dedication and exhaustion. For me the eating is the hardest part. I hate to eat. So I force feed all day.

In my mind there really isnt a choice. To explain what I mean about noise in my head, its a few things. First there is the extreme way I am wired, which is all or nothing. There is no balance. Ive set things in motion that I couldve easily turned back away from, but I went through anyway. Once I move in a direction its like a machine, very difficult for me to turn that off. I will do very destructive shit once Ive gone in a direction. Thats how I ruptured 4 discs, maybe more in my back. It applies to everything in life though. Not just lifting. Aside from that extreme nature is constant obsessive thoughts that dont stop. Maybe for a normal person its like when a song gets stuck in your head. Except this isnt a fucking song. When I was younger I remember cringing for hours as I envisioned sharp points piercing into my sternum and eyes. I would cringe for hours because the visualization was so intense and strong. I almost lost my eye when I was younger, maybe that made it worse. Its the type of intensity and insanity that can fucking crush you if you let it. Its difficult to explain unless your mind is wired like that.

Since my mind is a warzone at all times, what I do in the gym is the fun part. The easy part. It still consumes all my energy to push myself like this on a regular basis. My mind now is more managable overall but still very bad. I take a few painkillers not for the pain. To take the edge off of my noise and demons. Thats the main reason. It puts me in a better zone for training these days. I dont follow convention and dont believe that using something constitutes addiction. If you cant restrain and abuse anything then you set yourself up for that. Dont fuck with it if you cant handle it, is how I see it. I use them as a tool and so far its worked well. I also smoke 5-10 clove cigarettes a week, usually after training. This is more recent, and comes in phases. Sometimes Ill smoke , sometimes I wont. It doesnt mean I need to smoke 2 packs a day. The things I take seriously are what become more extreme.

Just to give some insight of why I am able to push myself to those limits. The mind and perspective is everything.

Most of my muscle doesnt get too sore anymore. Somewhat tender but nothing that affects me too much. Then again Im accustomed to discomfort. My knees today are very sore. Much more then the muscles in my legs. I find the muscle becomes very stubborn and adaptive with continuous abuse. Part of my perception was that my body was adjusting and I needed to constantly increase my intensity and volume to force that shit to grow. That is part of it as well. Ultimately it comes back to that vent and exorcism though. I dont want that feeling to end, when Im training. It keeps me somewhat removed from certain parts of my mind. I get tunnel vision while training, severely, and I like that. Less noise to deal with. When Im not training is when the nightmare begins.

Yes, higher is much better for my knees. Thats why my feet are up pretty high. I remember at one point having my toes hanging off the top of the foot plate. I dont even know if I can get my feet up that high anymore. My flexibility is shit. There are a few factors restricting my ROM on leg press. One is me trying to listen to my knee pain. The second factor is that my legs actually stop at that point. I let the weight take my legs down after each rep. That is basically where my legs stop. It may be upper thigh mass pushing against my ribs, or it may be extreme lack of flexability. Maybe even the postion of that machine on my structure. I can tell you that on the cybex squat press leg machine, i can get much deeper. Its a leg press as well. They have one at another location of my gym. Next time I hit legs there Ill make a video and the depth should be better.

I try to get the best depth my body will allow on a given day, but regardless after 65 reps with 800 lbs, or whatever the weight may be, the entire leg does get activated. It has no choice. I do remember when I was smaller and legs were smaller I got down deeper with 800 for 50 reps or so. Back then I would dry heave or vomit every leg session. I dreaded traning legs back then but also derived satisfaction from conquering the sessions.

I do not get nauseous anymore from leg training really. It may be because my depth is not what it was. Im very limited to what movements I can do , so have to make the best out of what I can do. Now I gag and dry heave for no apparent reason. Throat tightness and constriction always. Thats another issue.

If low volume works for you then it works. No one can ever tell you how to train or what to do. Anyone who does is full of shit. You know your body best. There are some universal concepts that apply to everyone, but outside of that its really just experimentation. I dont know how long you tried high volume and intensity, but it can be very difficult to do for long periods of time. Many wouldnt see it through, even on a level that would be low volume for me.

Its better to train for results than the way I do shit. You should live longer with more balance . Long life is not my goal.

About to hit back

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLL THAT SHIT !!

WB those pics remind me of how I feel on leg day.

WB those pics remind me of how I feel on leg day.

ha ha

I remember those feelings brother!!

Now I kind of enjoy my leg training. So something must really be fucking off with me. Either that or I need to KILL MY SHIT harder. The nausea of the past is what I dreaded the most. Maybe if I switched to a machine where I could get a deeper ROM that would return. Now I dry heave throughout the day without training.

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

Last edited:
Nice insight. I hear you on the all or nothing thing. I'll eat clean week after week but I can't have a small cheat meal or day. If I eat one bad thing I think fuck it and make it a full on binge day haha. Id rather take a week out of gym and do fuck all them go and do some light stuff when burnt out. Just havnt got it on me not to go to failure when I'm under the bar, just can't put bar back if the is a chance there may be another in the tank. Trained this way from day one. Like your self even if its not optimul I'll continue to do it as it's how I like to train. I've got a rep of being the maddest most intense guy in the gym but the truth is im quite lazy in a way as I don't do much. My one set of squats though probably takes more out of me than a lot of the guys there doing set after set going through the motions. Probably my low volume approch that keeps me pain and injury free which I'm grateful for. Hope you keep this log up. I'm gonna follow it. One of the most interesting logs I've ever read. Love it when people do there own thing despite what anyone thinks. Stay safe man and keep pounding

Last edited:
Nice insight. I hear you on the all or nothing thing. I'll eat clean week after week but I can't have a small cheat meal or day. If I eat one bad thing I think fuck it and make it a full on binge day haha. Id rather take a week out of gym and do fuck all them go and do some light stuff when burnt out. Just havnt got it on me not to go to failure when I'm under the bar, just can't put bar back if the is a chance there may be another in the tank. Trained this way from day one. Like your self even if its not optimul I'll continue to do it as it's how I like to train. I've got a rep of being the maddest most intense guy in the gym but the truth is im quite lazy in a way as I don't do much. My one set of squats though probably takes more out of me than a lot of the guys there doing set after set going through the motions. Probably my low volume approch that keeps me pain and injury free which I'm grateful for. Hope you keep this log up. I'm gonna follow it. One of the most interesting logs I've ever read. Love it when people do there own thing despite what anyone thinks. Stay safe man and keep pounding

Very similiar to my mindset. One of the reasons I took 2 years off from training was because I could not go back in there and train light. When I first fucked up my back, I would lay in bed for a week where it hurt to breathe. It would feel a little better, Id go deadlift and fuck it up again right away. I did this multiple times in a row before I had to just back off completely. My mind just isnt wired like that.

Even now I lack restraint, but this is actually restrained compared to what ive done in the past. To newcomers to the journal it may look excessive, but this is like the edited version compared to my past sessions. Much lighter and much less volume.

My rests between sets can be very long. I am still in the habit of trying to break records on every set I do. The problem is now I dont try for records often anymore. So I really dont need that rest. I have been moving much faster between sets now, but I still get into modes where it takes so much energy just to fucking walk to the exercise, that it slows me down. Sometimes the old habit still comes back. My mentality was always to get the fucking work done. However there wasnt a set number or limit, so it would just be to anihilation. The other part was to break records on every set I could. Now I just want to continue training and growing and not take myself out for good.

Low volume makes sense if it works for you. It must be alot better for longetivity. I didnt even expect to last this long. I thought I was done in 2004 when I took myself out.

KEEP THAT SHIT DEAD !!

Shit is sick man you need medial or mental attention(lmao j/k) you sick bastard!:headbang:

Shit is sick man you need medial or mental attention(lmao j/k) you sick bastard!:headbang:

Its 33 years too late. All hope is lost

Appreciate the fire!!

BURN THAT SHIT!!

To give about 6 years of history, heres a link to my journal on MD

Muscular Development Forums

I started it maybe a year or two after I was just getting back into training. After taking myself out for 2 years.

The oldest journal online goes back before 2003 on elite fitness, but that site became a pay site and could not find it.

I started in 94. I trained nonstop except for the 2 year lay off. Then later on I took a few months off here and there to keep shit rollin

KILL THAT SHIT!!

test post ...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner