over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Walking Beast's Journal Of Mutilation

Back, delts and 15 mins cardio

100 mg tramadol pre workout with 1 scoop mr hyde, 5 grams creatine and 2 grams extra beta alanine

Very low volume and light. Shoulder stiffness has really restricted back training, as well as chest. Have to avoid ballistics since they yank my shoulder joints. So everything is very controlled and slow for the most part now. Making lighter weights feel heavy. Ive done 355x17 lat pulldowns with ballistic form, and 400 lbs for 6 or 7 before popping a tendon in my bicep, so its really not needed now. One the hammer strength machines 630 before popping bicep tendon, and one arm db rows with 210 lbs which seemed to yank shoulder out of socket. Prior to that extreme deadlifting with nearly fully loaded barbells back in 2003. Massive volume and all sets to failure. Deadlifting with the bar behind the legs with 730 lbs off lowest setting in power rack at 185 lbs in 2003. Just to provide a little history since Im new to this forum.

Despite having numb hands my grip is still never an issue and havent used straps in a long time. I believe they damage the wrists. Especially when I was strapping over 700 lb barbells to my wrists. (attempting 945 lb lockouts). Etc

(225 lbs after 2 cups of snack mix pre workout)

Dual Dumbbell Rows on Incline bench (using incline bench as a chest support)

no rest til line

50s x20 (long holds)
45x20 db laterals
----------

no rest til line

80s x12 (long holds)
45x20 db laterals
--------------

no rest til line

80x12 (long holds)
45x20 db laterals
----------------

no rest til line

80x12 (long holds)
45x20 db laterals
---------

Hammer Strength Lat pullover (plate loaded)

no rest til line

180x20 something (holds)
270x8 (holds)
------------

No rest til line

270x8-10 holds
180x15 (same)
----------

Lat pulldowns with medium length curved bar (parallel grip)

195x12 (long holds)
255x5 (Holds, see video)
300x5 (Normal non ballistic reps, see video)

Db laterals

50x30

No rest til line

Lat pd again

All holds

210x5
180x5
150x5
120x10
---------------

Cybex Lat Pull

190x20 Long holds
305x15 (some holds, see video)

No rest til line

Long holds

305x5

and down the stack. Cant remember all the weights and reps, mostly 5 rep hold sets. See video

Db laterals

no rest til line

50x25
45x20
35x15
----------------

no rest til line

70x20
65x10
45x10

-------

15 mins cardio

KILL SHIT

see videos below

[ame=http://youtu.be/TsS1zLr39tM]Cybex Lat Pull 305x5 and down the stack Holds, Final set of back - YouTube[/ame]

Cybex Lat Pull 305x15 Finisher - YouTube

[ame=http://youtu.be/k_KGgsaEU0E]Lat Pulldowns 255x5 holds Finisher - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/W2z31vr7Cns]Lat Pulldowns 300x5 Finisher - YouTube[/ame]

To bring a little more substance to this journal Ill provide some pictures and details of some of my lifting history. I would also like to learn more about the genuine posters who have started visiting my journal. So dont hesitate.

I started deadlifting maybe sometime in 2003. I went on a fucking spree with deadlifting for a year and a half before fucking up my spine. Form didnt matter, just lifting the fucking weight.

Made my own variation of deadlift with bar behind the legs once I learned I was strongest without legs in the way

590 lbs when i weighed 185 lbs clothed

Had done 730 lbs off the lowest pin in power rack at this time as well

This was when my back sessions were 6 to 8 hours long. Including many sets of rowing to failure along with every variation of deadlifting, and maxing each variation. This was done every fucking week as was the rest of my training for everything else. Never optimised a routine to max lifts. Always KILLED ALL MY SHIT. Very long rests between sets of deadlifts as I was going for a record on every set that wasnt a warm up.

No food prior to training. During training at most was a granola bar. So I would be very light headed about to pass out while pushing these limits. Adding speedstacks with ephedrine and caffiene during training (before ephedrine was banned, amplifed the anxiety levels). I was so crazed that I could not eat, I was so focused on KILLING shit. My nerves were always bad anyway, but before lifting I had no patience for food back then.

Heres another one from the same session

505 lb deadlift at 185

So in this session alone was two max attempts. One behind the legs off floor, one in front of legs off floor. For the photos I dont think I did rack work. Usually I would max on lowest settings in rack with bar in front and behind as well. High reps sets to failure , all kinds of shit.

After a year and half of that deadlift abuse I fucked my back good. So I dropped deadlifts and got much larger and stronger all around. Aside from being fucked to lift shit off the floor.

Added some solid mass and hit 195-200 lbs

Inch on the arms and brought them up to 18 3/4 and just missed a 400 lb bench

This was taken right where the spotter grabbed the bar. I had been up 28 hours at this point because I had so much angst to KILL THAT SHIT since there was very few times when I took picture records.

After this time I took myself out for two years. Once I sensed I was fucked, I went on a fuckin rampage and took myself out. Getting more wreckless with form and weight until I was destroyed. That is the nature of the beast. Lost all size and my identity. Was a complete mind fuck. Was down to 155 lbs and felt human for the first time in years.

In total it took around 5 years to climb back. Which i started coming back in 2007. After that 5 years is when I was finally able to add new size and strength.

In 2010 I went on superdrol. Extremely toxic with bad side effects. I went in more detail in my 2008 journal link, in my signature. Check around march of 2010 in that journal to get an idea of my training and side effects at the time. Along with pictures.

After 3 weeks I had added 9 reps on my 315 bench, and alot of reps on all my other sets. I hit a peak day where I shattered many personal records , and on that day doing 3/4 ballistic reps (for the rep out sets), I hit 225x52, 275x30, 315x23, 340x12, 365x8, 385 maybe for a few reps, then a 405 single. This is how I hit 405 for the first time. When I didnt give a fuck about maxing anymore. I did it as an after thought after much pre exhaustion. The rep work is what really built the muscle and strength. One rep maxes were always just for fun, for me. I loved to do them.

When I hit these numbers I was 212 clothed and fed. Under 208 naked.

So my strength levels were always far beyond what my size would indicate, because of that rage. Not genetic. When I first started and was 105-115 lbs, I was racking machines shortly after, for many reps. Not because I was large, but because I was fucking pissed off. The rage of 1000s of mass murderers laser focused into my training. Flipping that switch of adrenaline and never turning that shit off. Tapping into super human strength. As I got larger it became much amplified over the years. To the point where I would rip my tendons off the bone if I tried to truly test my strength. So I dont test it like that anymore.

Because of my mental state strength is never an issue anymore. Its not something I need to focus on. So now I really just want to add size, the strength always comes with it. A 5lb size gain gives huge strength increases for me.

I wont sacrifice the vent however to get better results. I need to fucking get that exorcism and vent. It will always be the first priority.

Here are some superdrol pics at 212 clothed when I hit the bench numbers mentioned

Even though Ive added a good deal more size, my joints would be fucked if I tried to hit those numbers on the bench again in my current state. However its not needed anymore. I spend many years building that foundation. I can generate intensity with any movement. Whatever movement I can hit I will do it to the highest intensity possible. Ill make that shit work

KILLLLLLLLL THAT SHIT !!

Last edited:
Your name is very fitting! And this log is awesome, i love your intensity, and i think this is the true key to building muscle and progression, intensity in the gym the way you workout has really built you a lot of muscle, obviously it seems in your younger days you really kind of over did it, but i guess you was on a mission to really test how far mentally and physically you could go and its good you have learnt from your injuries. keep it up and thanks for the motivation.

Your name is very fitting! And this log is awesome, i love your intensity, and i think this is the true key to building muscle and progression, intensity in the gym the way you workout has really built you a lot of muscle, obviously it seems in your younger days you really kind of over did it, but i guess you was on a mission to really test how far mentally and physically you could go and its good you have learnt from your injuries. keep it up and thanks for the motivation.

Appreciate that shit brother

Welcome to the journal. There is definately not much to really prove to myself anymore after nearly two decades of testing my limits. So I am trying to prolong my training now , with a more tactical approach and add some size.

Its always been a very slow process for me, but since ive been back, Ive been getting a little larger each year.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT !!

All stimmed up but just realized its easter today. Gyms will be closed. Holidays always catch me by surprise. Today would have been my second arms session.

All I can really do is curls with a 25 lb dumbbell I have in my house. Maybe Ill rep the shit out of it . I tried to contact my uncle but looks like he didnt pay his phone bill. He has a good home gym set up.

Can get a pump with this fucking dumbbell but thats about it.

My next day back will be monday or tues most likely. It will likely be a reset of the split. So It will go back to either back or chest again to start the week. Arms this week will not be hit twice it looks like

KILL THAT SHIT

great blog!!!!

hey man, keep writing. True, sincere stuff right here + good to see some training videos.

now on the pain that you said you experience with wrists. One of my wrist was fucked up pretty bad - i couldn't even press a button of that pain. So i started gentle wrist stretching routines - everyday, going into deeper stretches; then incorporating some forearm extensor exercises (stuff from ironmind), thumb work. pretty much all aspects of fingers/forearm stretching and strengthening - and IT HELPED me! now NO pain and the strength is wayyyy up.

keep on posting! :headbang:

hey man, keep writing. True, sincere stuff right here + good to see some training videos.

now on the pain that you said you experience with wrists. One of my wrist was fucked up pretty bad - i couldn't even press a button of that pain. So i started gentle wrist stretching routines - everyday, going into deeper stretches; then incorporating some forearm extensor exercises (stuff from ironmind), thumb work. pretty much all aspects of fingers/forearm stretching and strengthening - and IT HELPED me! now NO pain and the strength is wayyyy up.

keep on posting! :headbang:

Welcome to hell and hope that you will stick around brother!!

I highly value genuine posters and feedback. As bad as MD has been for posting my journal, Ive kept it around for the one or two infrequent GENUINE posters who visit sometimes, and the lurkers. I am interested also to learn about and get history on those genuine posters who enjoy the journal, and seeing something different. I find it valuable, personally, to take from all sources and implement things in your own way. Never to follow a routine straight out. Im always open now to learn new techniques and things I can incorporate in this process.

I never invested the energy to check out other forums to get a better fire and comradery like with elite fitness back in 2004. Back then I had my journal copied and pasted on several sites and it was mostly text back then. Pictures and videos were not so easy to digitize back then.

To all the followers who had faith in my words despite my lack of evidence, I appreciate that shit, cuz the internet is full of bullshit claims and frauds.

MD became a site where people would heavily call bullshit on my lifts at certain points. Then a few years ago I got a cellphone with video capability. Merely because my old one broke. Once I started posting videos people stopped posting all together, the people calling bullshit.

I also got alot of people saying , "Where are the wheel shots bro?" , "Is that gyno?" and stupid shit like that. People like that completely miss the reason behind my training. It was never to be pretty or balanced. I am not into beauty contests. Ive always got off on creating fear. Not in a terrorism type of way. But making a clear point that Im not the one to engage.

Online its good because I can sort people out better, and get straight to core values, without all the other social bullshit. Alot can be derived from the way someone writes.

I never gave a fuck to prove myself to anyone, so I never made videos and pictures came later with cellphone advances. I didnt have a cellphone for many years.

Im glad now that I can preserve my training, even though Im fucking strained as hell at this stage, and atleast have some records. Which I can also use to fire people up. The ones that can understand my perspective. For the ones that dont get it, fuck em, I genuinely dont care.

Excellent feedback brother. That is the type of shit I want to understand better. My wrists fucking suck. I can press buttons so maybe I shouldnt fucking complain. ha ha. Shit is always tight and I cant do push ups anymore unless I use dumbbells as handles.

I tried some stretching but I admit it bores the fuck out of me and I never tend to stick with shit like that. Just like right now. Home trianing has never been for me. I will do maybe 200 reps with these 25 lb dumbbells now and then just eat and wait til I can get back in the gym.

I feed off being in a gym, driving there, the entire ritual. I would only home train if it was the only way to get shit done

KEEP KILLIN IT BROTHER!!

Also, for anyone, if you see an exercise thats in my routine that interests you, just make a request and I will try to get video of it the next time I perform the movement.

I do this shit everyday , so I try to post things that are somewhat unique and not too redundant. Alot of what Im doing is way below my norm , so in my mind its shitty.

Video is very good because I can show the way I am doing exercises. My form on dumbbell laterals for example, is not something I can easily explain. I dont do things conventionally in many cases. Words only go so far. I modified dumbbell laterals for several reasons. I am not tilting my hands as if I was watering floors in a vase, while doing the movement. Its mostly ballistic, I pull up with my traps and flare out to the sides. I designed these to use very heavy weights. Up to 100 lbs each side at one point when I went down the rack for dropsets.

This is to hit more of the shoulder and to really blast my fucking traps. I started doing them like this when I was first returning from my ruptured disks. I could not do any vertical pressing. Inclines were ok eventually but not militaries. Too much spine compression. I also could not shrug due to spine compression.

So I did the laterals in a way to blast my delts and traps without having to do either movement. So when seeing my form dont be afraid to ask questions. I can provide reasons for what I do.

When I list personal records, they are listed in accordance to a few variables. The form and range of motion, the machine, etc. I have different PRs listed for different ranges of motion.

My routines can be No mind style, as my uncle used to call em, but there is reasoning behind most of it. PRs are not the focus so much at this stage, just growing and venting my rage to keep my mind stable. Mainly the vent.

Ive often cycled ranges of motion to hit PRs and keep my training fresh. I found that after a while of doing half reps and hitting many PRs, when I returned to full reps , they were much stronger. I was getting many more full reps. I find that it is usually a percentage of what the half reps were at. And I find its like that for all ranges. Shorter ranges of motion do transfer to longer ranges. The bench was where I mostly did this. I would cycle ROM for PRs. As well as doing incline first or flat. I can detail that more indepth sometime.

My uncle who I refer to, was a fucking mass monster. I dont exaggerate. At 5'10, 285 lbs off season shape, I think he fit that description

I started training with him when I was 16 or 17 and he made me feel like I never touched a weight. Like a little girl. ha ha. So my perception of my appearance is very warped even now. It maybe runs in the family. When my uncle was that size he felt small as well. I kept up with him despite because of my drive and fire.

To me beast is not a size refferance. Its a state of mind. Its a viciousness and determination, a volatility , extreme adrenalized animal fury. Something that you dont merely develop , but thats within you. Either you are wired that way or not. Traumas can make it more intense but those of us who have it, have it from birth.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT !!

Biceps (just fucking around)

Gym was closed. All I had was my 25 lb dumbbells at home.

So I just did 210 reps of curls over the course of a few sets. Hammer curls supersetted with alternating db curls to get some blood and pump.

Nothing crazy. I dont get motivated when in my cage, to train.

Today Ill just eat and MILK MY SHIT, drink alot of milk.

Next up will probably be chest on monday or tuesday.

KILLLLL THAT SHIT

Heres a pic of me after 2 STRAIGHT years of training and adding alot of muscle (I started at 105-115 lbs I estimate)

My progress has been a crawl but Ive been doing this shit for nearly 20 years, with many set backs. This is why I take issue with people who make excuses like "hard gainer" , "genetics" and shit like that. If anyone wants to say its just because I had a good response to anabolics that is also very far off. I spent around 10 years building a drugless foundation. Ive only used a few cycles after that point, and its mostly been OFF.

Just to make clear that if you really want to get shit done, than fucking do it. Only you prevent yourself from getting it done. I force fed til I vomitted and trained brutal, even with moving furniture all day at one point, and biking to gym 7 miles each way. So I dont tolerate excuses unless it really is valid. Most are not valid. I was also broke. I used about 300 dollars for fuel and food. That was more money back then, but not alot. I went to warehouses like Costco to stock up on bread and cheese, slcied meats, make grill cheese and meat sandwhiches, milk, tuna, etc. Chicken breast, eggs.

The key to all this shit is that there is no secrets. There are more efficient ways to get shit done. You learn that by experimenting on yourself. Everyone is different. There are core universal concepts that apply to everyone, but beyond that its ALL experimentation.

CONSISTANCY is the main thing. The heavy eating must be consistant , all day. The training as well needs to be sufficient. You shouldnt have to question if you did enough. There will be bad days, but consistancy means you continue with the process and you dont let that shit become the norm.

Alot of people assume when your full you ate enough. Not at all. You have to stretch your stomach and continually force it to accomodate more food. You do this by feeding frequently. If you have to switch over to liquids like milk or shakes with peanut butter, oats, olive oil, than do it. Whatever you need to do to keep it down.

Liquid nutrition and solid is the fucking same. It just digests at different speeds. If you got the carbs, protein, fats, in there then you consumed the meal, the body will process it.

Dont fall into the theory that your body only uses 30 grams protein per hour. My meals are often 100 grams protein and I only eat a few times a day. I fill in the gaps with milk and other foods inbetween.

Nutrition is TIME RELEASED. It will slowly digest in your body. If its flying out of your ass in liquid form then its time to eat some different foods. Maybe even time it different to fit your digestion.

This is all experience based. I dont run lab tests. Ive just tried many things over the course of my training.

As with supplementation , never use protein shakes to skip meals. Put some carbs and olive oil, milk in the shakes to make them into a meal. Ive found very few OTC supplements to do shit. Creatine, beta alanine, and stimulants are the only ones I use and find worthwhile. I dont even take vitamins most of the time.

Ive always done shit unconventional, so Im trying to sum up a few things that many havent been exposed to. Remember that super high protein diets are mostly marketing bullshit. You need those carbs and fats, those overall calories. Protein after a certain amount you will piss and shit out. I made most of my gains on 200 grams of protein. I am just now upping it more consistantly but 200 was my minimum for most of my training. Dont fall for the advertising bullshit.

My stomach is fucked up, so I dont digest food quickly at all. Im like a snake. Ive taken 4 hours to eat massive meals. I will do what needs to be done.

Another useful thing that I think all can benefit from is detailed record keeping. You see yourself every day and wont notice the changes. Its very slow and gradual.

Once a year I reccomend taking flexed and relaxed measurements of all body parts, measuring the same way each year. I measure at the largest parts. For me thats upper chest high up in arm pits. Upper arm. Upper thigh right before glute fold, etc.

Take pictures with this and chart it. Keep typed or written records of all your meals each day. You may think you are eating more than you really are. You have to decide on the numbers you are going to hit to grow and experiment, than committ to getting that shit in your gut.

I started keeping detailed records of meals at 18 and it has helped tremendously. I now only count protein, and sometimes calories but by this point I know my body well enough.

KILL THAT SHIT !!

Last edited:
on side laterals

hey,
sounds interesting stuff on side laterals!
if you could - post a vid, i`m always interested in something not ordinary in traps/delts oriented.

hey,
sounds interesting stuff on side laterals!
if you could - post a vid, i`m always interested in something not ordinary in traps/delts oriented.

Sure.

Heres one where I tried to show two different angles of how I do it

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrxLorWU1uI"]DB Lateral 45x30 (not fresh) - YouTube[/ame]

Blasts the shit out of my traps and delts. Nothing gets them more pumped. Dropsets down the rack were the best. I still do that but I go much lighter. Using the 100s now would fuck up my wrists and shoulders bad.

There is maybe 150 plus vids on there, so check em out if you like, you may find some interesting variations. This has been my strain and injury training but theres still some things you may find interesting

KILLLLL THAT SHIT!!

Heres a few variations for back you may find interesting

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMd1Z-y8wkk"]Strict Barbell Row 350x5 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czVD3enj4_Y"]Dual Dumbbell Rows 125s for 36 reps - YouTube[/ame]

To perform the exercise better than me, I would reccomend not regripping the weight. Maybe use straps for that, or just grip it if your strong enough. I have to regrip sometimes because of my fucked wrists, they start to lock up with long duration gripping.

Also. If you can elevate the bench you would get a fuller stretch. However the best I can do is bring the bar up to the back of the bench where it stops. Or the dumbbells to the side of the bench.

Regripping removes tension on the lats. So I would reccomend improving on this variation shown in the vid. Increasing the incline will not work. It will just make it so that your basically shrugging the weight.

You may want to play with these chest supported variants though. I find them very strict and it spares the lower back. It also prevents the spine twisting of one arm db rows which were fucking me up.

I think straps are ok when your grip strength is weaker due to damage or inexperience early on. It allows the back to reach failure, not your grip. However I think that I damaged my wrists through abusing them with 730 plus lbs on my deadlifting period, even heavier with shrugs, and very heavy rowing. So I dont use them anymore

You can set up two benches and superset the two without rest. Thats my favorite way to use them.

KILL THAT SHIT

Last edited:
thanx for the videos.
The laterals variation is very interesting - will try those. And you traps speak for themselves - they def working.

On back - i esp like those with dumbbells. Great way to save lower back.

thanx for the videos.
The laterals variation is very interesting - will try those. And you traps speak for themselves - they def working.

On back - i esp like those with dumbbells. Great way to save lower back.

Appreciate that shit

I think that my traps were best when I was able to train them directly. This has definately helped them to retain a good deal of size though, without direct work.

Definately found the incline bench useful to preserve lower back and keep the movement very strict and focused.

KILL THAT SHIT

Woke up a little fuller today. Legs just hit 28 inches again. They were 29 when I was carrying alot of sloppy weight at 242.

Largest arm is almost 18 7/8 but I can see it starting to transition to the next measurement, so I think they will be back to 19 soon cold.

Mostly ive been taking 5 grams creatine but try for 10 when it doesnt give me bad acid. Its definately starting to kick in size wise. Sweating more and fuller. Should be drinking alot more fluids, its one thing I do very little of.

Bodyweight seemed to be going up but wont know until I weigh in. 5 lbs is normal for me with creatine in the past, but been a while. 10 is even possible.

Think I will go hit some chest after I eat today.

Raised my minimum protein intake which ends up raising my calories as well. 200 was my usual minimum, for the last few weeks Ive been trying not to go below 225 and some days closer to 300.

KILL THAT SHIT

Last edited:
Chest and delts, 15 minutes cardio

150 mg tramadol pre workout with 1 scoop mr hyde plus beta alanine and 5 grams creatine added. (100 mg taken right before)

Good pump today. Main focus now for growth and joint preservation. Starting to get into that blood rush, even though heavy weight is what I enjoy most.

Pace was a little slowed down by bad acid in throat, and tightness in throat. Wanted to hit more dropsets without rest but had to let acid settle. Once it starts coming back up in my mouth its relentless.

Creatine is starting to kick in definately. Fuller and some of the reps are coming up. Only third week back benching so 40 reps should be broken again soon. 6 rep increase today. Shouldnt take too long to come back. Just a fuck around set for me to start of my chest work. Most reps are very slow and deliberate to pump the shit out of the chest. Taking a break from incline movements has been good for the joints. DB inclines was the only incline movement I did. For now I will try to increase my 225 for reps weekly on that one set. Maybe breaking 50 again. If I hit that without a lift off then I am stronger than before, endurance wise, since the position is not optimal. From there I can break new records. Depends on joints though whether or not I stick with flat benching. If not Ill switch it up again. Probably wont go heavier than 225 for a while on that movement, for joints.

Felt good and my joints are alot more managable with this style of training. Just want to grow now and starting to gain most of my size back on just OTC supps, so its good.

Weight is up a few pounds as well:

(226 lbs after meal)

Flat Bench Press : (3/4 reps til end)

Bar x 200 + reps (I estimate) and left and right stretches with barbell to loosen chest up. Not to failure , just to warm up

135x30 warm up
225x31 (to failure. 21 reps from best. Third week back benching. Should be back in the 40s soon. Without a spotter is always a bad position as mentioned, but will get stronger regardless) (See video)

225x11 (slow pause reps)

Db laterals

no rest til line

45x40
60x15
----------

225x8 (slow pause reps)

No rest til line

Incline DB presses

60x45
60x20 db laterals
------------

No rest til line

85x25 (incline db press again)
55x20 db laterals
--------------

INcline db press

85x21 (wanted to superset with laterals but acid creeping up in throat)

Wide Chest Hammer Strength Press (starting to get a real good cramping tightness in chest and pump, since adding creatine)

180x40
320x12
360x8

No rest til line

380x6
270x5
230x6
180x10
140x10
90x20
--------------

No rest til line

db laterals

65x25
60x10
45x10
40x15-20
---------------

no rest til line

70x20
60x10
--------------

Seated Machine Flies

230x22 (some holds)

No rest til line

See video

Mostly HOLDS

425x8 (2 45s and a 25 and stack weights added )
380x??
335x??
310x??
265x??
235x??
205x??
175x??

Something along those lines, didnt count, but see the video for a better idea

----------

Push ups using dumbbells on floor as handles (preserves wrists)

Seated Machine Fly

425x9 (regular reps with some holds)

No rest til line

All holds

310x6
265x5
205x6
-------------

Db laterals

50x30

15 mins cardio

See videos below