Votes: 43 6.4%
  • abdominals

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • legs

Votes: 49 7.3%
  • chest

Votes: 101 15.0%

• Total voters
In the scenario you've described I would agree with you.

It's definitely the abdominals.

If someone has clearly defined abdominals it is very likely that they are lean all over. No one is going to quibble or say anything negative about someone who is lean and muscular.

The extra inche here or there on the quads or arms that WE all worry about really becomes meaningless.

I agree with JT ... I think more men check out bodybuilders than women....especially if its "off season" ... most women think most of us here are too big anyways! I voted back.

The poll question should be: "What body part do women notice the most?"

What good is having big muscles with no abs showing.

A average shape body with tight skin and abs will win over big mucles any day.

The average woman is going to look at abs and glutes... It has been my experience that most women don't find BBs that attractive (The "Too Big" Syndrome). But if your walking around jacked with cannon ball shoulders and horse quads people are going to notice you for better or worse.

Hands down shoulders will win. Mainly your shirt is always gonna be on. Arms can be noticed but if your narrow you wont get much. Having big ass shoulders makes everything look bigger from the front and back. Even skinny dudes with wide ass clavicals look like they workout even when they dont with a shirt on.

i agree 100%

im always being told how thick(wide) my shoulders are..

2nd would be arms..

abs? psshh... abs are over rated. i would probably think different if i had them :)

BB'ing is the wrong sport if your trying to attract most women. Just go run and swim and stay lean but not too lean and carry a little bit of muscle. Thats what most women like. I prefer to repulse women since im already married. Wayyyy more guys look at bb'ers than girls and shoulders,traps and arms are what is most admired. Chest is up there too if its thick enough.

I prefer to repulse women since im already married.

:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Well... your wife is a woman like any other else after all... don't you think she might be repulsed by your yearly off-season look too? Just a question...

So basically fourthgen, what you mean is because you live in couple, once you're no more "on the market", it's ok to let yourself go and look like crap? :rolleyes:

Talk about losing desire and looking elsewhere for someone more respectul of his/her other half...

I don't know but making your gf feel somewhat "proud" of dating you doesn't sound too bad to me... at least better than hiding that frankeinstein in front of her friends... :p

Hell I want my gf's friends to be jealous of her cause I'm so hot! :D And I also want guys to envy me because my gf is gorgeous!!! LOL! :D

Lol- Phidias I have to agree with you on this point!

:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Well... your wife is a woman like any other else after all... don't you think she might be repulsed by your yearly off-season look too? Just a question...

So basically fourthgen, what you mean is because you live in couple, once you're no more "on the market", it's ok to let yourself go and look like crap? :rolleyes:

Talk about losing desire and looking elsewhere for someone more respectul of his/her other half...

I don't know but making your gf feel somewhat "proud" of dating you doesn't sound too bad to me... at least better than hiding that frankeinstein in front of her friends... :p

Hell I want my gf's friends to be jealous of her cause I'm so hot! :D And I also want guys to envy me because my gf is gorgeous!!! LOL! :D

How many men on this board start threads about how their women are too fat or have "let themselves go"? I can remember MANY threads just like that! My girlfriend competes and is somewhat attractive....I sure as hell don't want to have people say, "How did he get her?" lol. Also, I want her to find me attractive. I am ashamed to admt that I am far more sexually attracted to her when she is in excellent condition. I don't LOVE her more...but it's hard to deny the LUST and sexual appeal of a fit female! lol. :D :D :D

Cannon ball shoulders...big round shoulders make the back look wider, waist smaller, and make arms appear even larger in a tee or polo.

I read in a magazine that when they did a survey the highest percent of women somewhere around 35% looked at shoulders first. I think the magazine was men's fitness or health. Forget the name

abdominals I had girls doing body shots off of them at a local country concert... I wish I could find the pic of them doing them but I cant seem to find it... had a line of 8 girls lol

absx.jpg

bodyshot.jpg

I read in a magazine that when they did a survey the highest percent of women somewhere around 35% looked at shoulders first. I think the magazine was men's fitness or health. Forget the name

I never read that article but my best upper body part is shoulders so im gonna say "yah I read that article too and its true."

my face gets the most attention, as i am unbelievably ugly.

i am so ugly when i was born the doctor slapped my mom, and named me Damnnnnn!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws