Votes: 43 6.4%
  • abdominals

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • legs

Votes: 49 7.3%
  • chest

Votes: 101 15.0%

• Total voters
for me i get people saying shit about my arms constantly,and i love it.

Here's the thing. You can see big guys with no legs and calves. You can see big guys with no arms. You can see big guys with no chest, but you will never see big guys with no shoulders or back.

my arms have always had a nice shape to them but when i'm really in the zone as far as training goes its my chest i always get the most compliments about.one time in 07 i trained it so hard that some people couldn't believe how thick it was.i actually slowed down with it for like 2wks.guess its b/c its my favorite b/p to train.

It's definitely the abdominals.

If someone has clearly defined abdominals it is very likely that they are lean all over. No one is going to quibble or say anything negative about someone who is lean and muscular.

The extra inche here or there on the quads or arms that WE all worry about really becomes meaningless.

BINGO! In a society wheres more then 60% is overweight and 40% is obese, someone lean stand out first.

When your lean you look good and healthy, and that goes with abs.

I try to give each body part the same amount of attention but I have to admit I should give my abbs an legs more attention.

the Yoke.

Thats what I'm talking about. I get more complements on the upper back traps area as well as forearms. The general population that don't lift for real don't see people with traps unless they are developed which most likely means the rest of you is pretty big too. Forearms because they are always showing with the same concept as above.

Abs ofcourse get attention because you need low body fat to achieve them. Which 60% of the population don't even fall between healthy levels of body fat let alone 10%bf. They are also covered for most people unless you at the beach etc....( I live in NY so we can't be walking around half bare ass all year)Plus we have all seen stick figure teenagers with only abs. That chicks think he is ripped or jacked looking, but guess what he ain't YOKED!!!.

Legs are covered too much even if they are developed.

Every one has seen people with big arms even if its a beer drinking construction worker.

Thats just my concept some of you have already had the same views as me too. This is how I feel a stranger, old, young, male, female would pretty much view a regular guy standing on line at Walgreens.

Last edited:
Legs, 100%. Not a doubt about it. If you're willing to put in the time and effort on your wheels, you're willing to hit the other areas just as hard. Wheels, if you ain't got em' then your just spinning them.

I always notice that parts that I think are my weakest. I have weak calves so I tend to notice people's calves first. I guess it's kind of a comparison thing for me.

LEGS! where I live legs are negelected to the point of it not being funny any more. Evervy HS kid has arms now-a-days so way is it impressive for a man in is twentys to have 18s? the women I know I check out a mans butt more than anything else.ITS HARD TO HAVE A BUTT WHEN YOU HAVE NO LEGS

Some may think I'm crazy but I think that TRAPS get the most attention from on-lookers and passer bys. I mean Traps are the only muscle that if they are well developed, it does not matter what you wear, they will know that you train.

gotta be arms! or u wouldnt get all the biceps only monkeys in the gym :D

My Dad said....

When I started working out 30 years ago my Dad laughed and said the only bulge women really care about is your wallet. He wasn't a dumb guy.

Ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner.

Your father was a very wise man.

When I started working out 30 years ago my Dad laughed and said the only bulge women really care about is your wallet. He wasn't a dumb guy.

Arms

definitely arms. at least whem Im wearing a tank or tshirt. chicks always comment on them. i know its kinda stereotypical, but ever notice how when chicks come up to and ask the famous "wow, have you been working out?" question, they grab your arms...? well, thats why i say arms. love training them. not just biceps. actually more of a triceps guy.

My arms and shoulders respond most to the weight i lift. chest is already big. Back needs a bit of work. hate training my abs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws