mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is, in your opinion, the best "supplement" in history?

I'm thinking whey protein since the absorption rate and the speed of digestion is much faster than food...

but then there is stuff like multi-vitamins. They are not easy numbers to hit and a lot of multis have even digestive enzymes in them. I'm thinking maybe multi, protein, then creatine.
[emoji15]

I actually saw someone post on a forum a few weeks ago 'Now I know why i wasn't any good shoulder gains... I wasn't using an intra-workout drink!' :rolleyes: The gullibility of some people..

Yes it's amazing to me that people will pay $50 for a jug of glorified carbs/protein powder with a fancy label.
If you are training and eating optimally along with the right gas, you could get by with a post work out twinkie and glass of milk.:D

Ultimate Orange was by far the best supplement ever. That shit was the real deal

I had a bottle of Sci-Fit yohimbe liquid extract that I would put down good money on having clen in it. I have taken plenty of yohimbe bark and HCL and it never made me cramp and my hands shake like the Sci-Fit liquid. I also have taken enough clen to know when I have taken it. No doubt in my mind it was in there. So while effective I do prefer my supps to have whats on the label and nothing else.

I second ultimate orange. That stuff was just increadable!!!

everyone here keeps saying creatine. yeah creatine is great but if you have been eating red meat a few times a week, your not going to see any difference in using creatine. I saw someone post that they had put on 13 lbs when using creatine. Unless you were a vegetarian before i doubt that this is the only factor. Now for my "opinion", I am in love with nitric oxide. just the psychological effects alone when i see how pumped i get, makes me try for more weight and/or more reps.

everyone here keeps saying creatine. yeah creatine is great but if you have been eating red meat a few times a week, your not going to see any difference in using creatine. I saw someone post that they had put on 13 lbs when using creatine. Unless you were a vegetarian before i doubt that this is the only factor. Now for my "opinion", I am in love with nitric oxide. just the psychological effects alone when i see how pumped i get, makes me try for more weight and/or more reps.
Creatine supplementation is still optimal in most situations even if red meat consumed several times weekly.

Creatine supplementation is still optimal in most situations even if red meat consumed several times weekly.

Knight is right. There is only around 5 grams of creatine per 2.5 lbs of raw red meat. You'd have to eat a whole lot of meat to get a decent amount of creatine. Then
depending on how it's cooked it loses some. The more muscular you are obviously means the creatine you can hold. I thought the same thing a while back. Oh I eat enough red meat, I don't need creatine too. Did a little reading and found out I was wrong.

That was me... I gain tons on creatine as do my friends. You have to use it correctly though which no one seems to want to do...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

That was me... I gain tons on creatine as do my friends. You have to use it correctly though which no one seems to want to do...

Do you hold a lot of water? I did when I first started taking it but not so much anymore. What do you mean correctly? Like timing, dosing and type?

tons of it and with insulin/lots of carbs you mean?

tons of it and with insulin/lots of carbs you mean?

5gms mixed in some high glycemic drink 6 times a day for a week. Tons of water a day too and no slin needed. Actually now that more research has been done I would add Fenugreek to each dose of creatine as it's shown to increase creatine uptake as good as a glucose drink does. Also found vanadyl sulfate helped a lot. I have a GDA supplement that has it plus other glucose control goodies.

Do you hold a lot of water? I did when I first started taking it but not so much anymore. What do you mean correctly? Like timing, dosing and type?

Yes you will get some bloat it's inevitable with monohydrate.

I didnt read the whole thread but ill toss in my two cents . I been using creatine and glutimine in my shakes 3 times a day . I use xtend intra workout and a hydrolyzed protien with HBCD post workout BUT when i started using partition MD before my pre workout shake and right before post workout shake shit got real ! Partition is by far my favorite OTC supplement now . Defiantly worth the money. just my humble two cents :D

5gms mixed in some high glycemic drink 6 times a day for a week. Tons of water a day too and no slin needed. Actually now that more research has been done I would add Fenugreek to each dose of creatine as it's shown to increase creatine uptake as good as a glucose drink does. Also found vanadyl sulfate helped a lot. I have a GDA supplement that has it plus other glucose control goodies.

So....you'd use fenugreek, vanadyl and a glucose drink? I might try this soon.

I have fenugreek…I'll try taking it 10-15 minutes prior to creatine mono. It's weird how some people retain water while using creatine. I've been lucky it's not a problem for me.

Also, creatine offers health benefits.

So....you'd use fenugreek, vanadyl and a glucose drink? I might try this soon.

It's been a while, but I used to vanadly with creatine many years ago. I always combined in with a high glucose drink……I truly believe it helped. Maybe it was a placebo, but I experienced some of my best lifts during this time.

This goes back in time, I was using EAS Vanadyl, which I thought was an excellent product. It was loaded with taurine, as well.

I have fenugreek…I'll try taking it 10-15 minutes prior to creatine mono. It's weird how some people retain water while using creatine. I've been lucky it's not a problem for me.

Also, creatine offers health benefits.
Check my heart health thread on creatine, citrulline, agmatine, beet root extract bro!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131