over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why I don't come on anymore

How old, Brother? If you don't mind me asking.

I run 350 mgs/test/week...might throw in a little var and mast now and then.

Run 1.5-2 iu's grey tops/day. every 4th month I stop, and run HCG and MK-677 for a month.

My thing is, I want to keep my lifestyle of high intensity training going for as long as possible. I still train and teach martial arts but cannot run, jump rope or do things of that nature anymore.

I tore my hamstring throwing someone 7 weeks ago, so wrestling may be out, too. Still doing some groundwork, but having problems rolling more than 10 minutes straight.

I also have difficulty walking.

I spar (Striking) now and then, but mostly do bagwork. I have to keep impact down for my joints.

My big thing now are FMA's, Kali/Escrima/JKD. I train under an Inosanto protégé.

Shit: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../127135-sean-jones-passed-away-yesterday.html

I swear, I come on maybe once every week or two, and there is always a fresh thread like this.

For those of you who are unclear regarding my main point, I know this game requires health risks. That is rule number 1 before you even think about getting on stage. The goal is winning, not health.

I tell guys doing local shows that they need to be on at least 2 grams/week gear. And this is not counting GH and other PED's.

Guys going national are often on more than 4 grams.

Here IS my point: You need to get serious about hard core high intensity cardio. I am not talking about walking at a leisurely pace on the treadmill.

You need that heartrate up, preferably over 80% of your max.

A number of tudies have shown that the #1 predictor of longevity is the ability to do high intensity cardio for extended times. The metabolic turnover also lessons cancer risk.

THAT is my point.

I want to run gear past 70.

Shit: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../127135-sean-jones-passed-away-yesterday.html

I swear, I come on maybe once every week or two, and there is always a fresh thread like this.

For those of you who are unclear regarding my main point, I know this game requires health risks. That is rule number 1 before you even think about getting on stage. The goal is winning, not health.

I tell guys doing local shows that they need to be on at least 2 grams/week gear. And this is not counting GH and other PED's.

Guys going national are often on more than 4 grams.

Here IS my point: You need to get serious about hard core high intensity cardio. I am not talking about walking at a leisurely pace on the treadmill.

You need that heartrate up, preferably over 80% of your max.

A number of tudies have shown that the #1 predictor of longevity is the ability to do high intensity cardio for extended times. The metabolic turnover also lessons cancer risk.

THAT is my point.

I want to run gear past 70.

True. But the best thing most on here could do by the time they are approx 40 is drop weight. Obviously do lots of cardio too... that will help drop the weight. You could do all the cardio in the world if you are approx 260 pounds in your 50's you are asking for trouble. Chances are you will have a heart attack when doing cardio. It's all common sense eat high quality nutritious food at limited amounts, don't smoke or do drugs, do regular cardio, get lots of sleep, stay stress free and just be happy.

I want to add obviously any form of cardio is great. High intensity cardio is generally great for health. But imo if you want to live for a long time you drop the weight and you do low impact cardio. Nothing that will stress your body out... no 20 mile runs and no 30 mins high intensity cardio sessions. Basically never having your heart struggle in anyway. What a boring life though!! Generally speaking the people who live past 100 tend to be small and pretty much normal people... they weren't high intensity athletes as if anything that can go against you in regards to longetivity. All this worrying will do even more damage so just do what you want and be happy :)

True. But the best thing most on here could do by the time they are approx 40 is drop weight. Obviously do lots of cardio too... that will help drop the weight. You could do all the cardio in the world if you are approx 260 pounds in your 50's you are asking for trouble. Chances are you will have a heart attack when doing cardio. It's all common sense eat high quality nutritious food at limited amounts, don't smoke or do drugs, do regular cardio, get lots of sleep, stay stress free and just be happy.

and get that Lp-pla2 test that Shelby was talking about.

and cystatin-c for kidneys

You may be right in some instances but not in others. Personally I am 51yrs old and I do not back down at all when it comes down to it. I am running 2 cycles back to back and I may feel a little tired and lethargic sometimes. But at my age I do not care about having children and take ai's like they are candy. I am glad that you have mentioned this, not about death but for younger brothers. But I am going through this mid life thing and the way I am running my cycle I feel very good and gains are tremendous for me.

Hopefully you're doing more than going by how you feel...At minimum, I hope you're getting blood work done! A lot of guys feel good up until they don't! Some are around to tell their story...some aren't.

I want to add obviously any form of cardio is great. High intensity cardio is generally great for health. But imo if you want to live for a long time you drop the weight and you do low impact cardio. Nothing that will stress your body out... no 20 mile runs and no 30 mins high intensity cardio sessions. Basically never having your heart struggle in anyway. What a boring life though!! Generally speaking the people who live past 100 tend to be small and pretty much normal people... they weren't high intensity athletes as if anything that can go against you in regards to longetivity. All this worrying will do even more damage so just do what you want and be happy :)

Good point. For a lot of guys, HI cardio might kill them.

I was a high calorie 2 hours of cadio a day guy.....that is what worked best for me.

After my last show I got back into (was a high school wrestler) MMA.

Cardio was critical back then because if you gassed you were assured of an ass whooping. So, I have basically been doing HI cardio for nearly 20 years now. I have difficulty walking and can't do the warm up for BJJ, but I teach and that is when I roll.

I hit the bag, but my huge passion right now are FMA's. I am obsessed with knife fighting. The sparring (rubber knifes) is good cardio, but not as high as striking.

The point is, I have been doing HIT basically because of my EGO not wanting to take an ass whooping from the younger kids.

I am doing a video of my training (weights) and will post it up in a few weeks. I basically do standard body building exercise's with no rest at all between sets.

When I finish 35 sets in 30 minutes I basically collapse on the floor and lay there for a while.

People constantly come up to me and say "sir (when you are old and repulsive to women like me the gals call you sir) are you OK?" some have even asked if I need medical attention. LOL, this is the only time hotties ever talk to me, so I am good:)

I say "this is what hard training looks like when you are 53."

I think sometimes I will die.....but I think the fact that I have been doing this kind of training for 20 years may be my saving grace.

My body was meant to be 175, not 230. That is why my feet are F'ed up. I broke my left foot kicking.

I also eat like a complete pig so yes, I probably should be grateful each day I wake up.

Now, If you are over 40, 260 lbs and running big amounts, yes, the no rest program might well kill you.

One last thing: I F%ckin LOVE THIS LIFESTYLE.

Even if I did die tomorrow, 40 years of training was fantastic.

Off to the gym!

A lot of guys feel good up until they don't!

Exactly!

Everyone's healthy until their not...In many cases once they realize they're not it's already too late.

This is PRO muscle

Good luck being a pro at BBing on low doses lol perhaps livestrong is a better forum more for your interests?

And there in lies the problem. This may be considered a "Pro Muscle" forum, but the majority of people on here will never step foot on a National level stage, let alone achieve pro status!!! And yet they think by taking the same cycles Big Ramy or Dennis Wolf does will turn them in to a pro BB. If you don't have the genetics to begin with, you are wasting your time, your money, and health for no good reason!!!

And there in lies the problem. This may be considered a "Pro Muscle" forum, but the majority of people on here will never step foot on a National level stage, let alone achieve pro status!!! And yet they think by taking the same cycles Big Ramy or Dennis Wolf does will turn them in to a pro BB. If you don't have the genetics to begin with, you are wasting your time, your money, and health for no good reason!!!

But how do you know you have those genetics until you try?

I'm tired of people coming on a site like this and preaching not to do whay we do....go to AA they will listen to you tell your story.
You choose to not do juice? Good for you. Really. But leave the preaching out. Funny because every one of you did it, but now don't and want to tell others don't do what I did

well, as a 45 year old man i'm actually glad i saw this thread. it sort of opened my eyes to what i've kind of been ignoring for a while, that too much of anything will be bad for you. even working out (which i love), and that huge doses of anabolics are ridiculous (for me). never going to compete, never have. just want to look/feel good. i've wrestled with the idea of tren for years to get 'that look' i hear about, but never took the plunge and i'm glad. hearing the horror stories of what it does to people's health/sleep/cardio/sanity just because they want to look good is just not worth it to me anymore. looking good is one thing, but compromising the way i feel or act for aesthetics is beyond me. guess that's just my age talking, but i'm comfy with it.

I'm tired of people coming on a site like this and preaching not to do whay we do....go to AA they will listen to you tell your story.
You choose to not do juice? Good for you. Really. But leave the preaching out. Funny because every one of you did it, but now don't and want to tell others don't do what I did

Isn't that what makes us qualified to tell people about the risks? I don't really see anyone preaching. It's more like informing people of the risks and rewards. Very valuable information I might add.

If you aren't informed enough to know that injecting foreign substances into your body might do harm, well then good riddance.

I get what you're saying, but lets have some self accountability here. It's like people suing McDonald's for hot coffee. No shit!

when i look up studies related to longevity and running, it appears that moderate is the way to go. most studies that i have seen show intense aerobics are no better and often appear worse for you then then a moderate pace for 20 minutes.

No one is telling you what to do or not do. We come here for information and learning from the experiences of others. I don't think we should exclude the negative aspects of the lifestyle just because its uncomfortable to think about.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131