over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yea Come On! Strongman Nationals!

Good Log Bro! We will stop in here from time to time to see the amazing things that you have done :)

Thanks bro! I'm hoping to do some things that amaze even myself! It's going to be a fun road!

Last night I stopped by Chinese place to get some chicken and rice since I was not close to home. My fortune cookie said "Your road to glory will be rocky, but very fulfilling!" fortune cookies don't lie, so looks like it's predestined for me to become the next 105kg Pro Strongman hahahaha

Pretty damn good day.

Yoke:
375x120'
465x120'
555x120'
645x120'
695x120'(PR)

695 felt better today than 645 did last week.

Farmers:
250x120'
280x100'

Was planning on doing deads today, but time got away from us. It takes awhile to set all this shit up and move plates around and all. Tomorrow is Chest/Back, so I will probably do deads tomorrow

Log looks good man. Tunica is right down the road from me. I'm gonna have to come check this out.

Log looks good man. Tunica is right down the road from me. I'm gonna have to come check this out.

That would be awesome! I'll keep everything posted and updated here! I'll see you there!

Ok, so today I got some of my IGF DES in along with my humalog.

I took 150mcg's of DES right before I hit chest and back. Damn what a pump I got! I felt like I was wearing Osiris' smedium Shirt! It's a XXL Nike loose fit shirt.

DB slight Incline Bench:
55x10
65x10
75x10
85x10
95x8
105x6
I am a terrible bench presser. Most I have EVER regular benched was 365x2. My shoulders didn't feel very good, so I think I am going to go back to regular bench.

SUper set Hammer Strength uptight Bench with pull ups.

HS bench:
2 plates x 10
2 plates + 25 x 6
2 plates + 25 x 6

Pull ups between sets, BW 3x10

I was going to Super set Fly Machine with Pulldowns, but someone took the lat pull down. So I finished my flys and did two sets weighted pull ups.

To finish it off I did some deads.

225x5
315x5
405x5
495x1
545x2 I was going to go for 5, but I was shaking a little before the set and I got really light headed on the 2nd rep. So I called it a day and went and took my GH and then 10mins later took 6ius Slin

Good Log Bro! We will stop in here from time to time to see the amazing things that you have done :)

What's up! I see that you are part of TEAM TK!!! Congrats!!

So, do you train everyday when getting ready for your competiton? I l ike watching stongman comps on TV and am thinking about going to the Met-rx competition at Wingate University in NC next weekend. I think they are having womens events too.

Partially! Hoping to become fully part of the team in time :)

No, I don't train everyday. I have changed my split so many times trying to find the right fit. Doing events is very taxing on the body, so I still need a good bit of rest. My current split is:

Sunday: Legs
Monday: Overhead Press
Tuesday: Arms
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Events ~ Deadlifts, stones, farmers, yoke
Friday: Chest/back
Saturday: Off

My crew was going to go up there next weekend, but we have heard that it is really slow and kind of hard to watch because they have to make sure the cameras are perfect. If I had a place to stay I probably would go anyway though

About time a strong man got sponsored.

F'n shoulder pain is a bitch, fu.

I just had rotator cuff surgery yesterday!

About time a strong man got sponsored.

F'n shoulder pain is a bitch, fu.

I just had rotator cuff surgery yesterday!

I know right?! Haha

I had a slap tear in college on my labrum. I don't feel the pain from it anymore, but my right shoulder doesn't have the same strength.

Pressing straight over head does not hurt and flat bench does not hurt, but anywhere between is not comfortable.

Are you going to use anything to aid recovery? GH or IGF?

Yes

Gh and I was thinking low dose tren.

I read that tren increases igf levels so I figure it cant hurt.

I read that test inhibits collagen synthesis so I am leaving it out.

I am getting the other shoulder fixed as soon as this one is healed up.

Going to be a rough 6 months for me!

Ive read on a few boards that guys get stronger once a slap is repaired. But it takes time if u ever decide to go that route.

I feel for you! I know it will hard to stay away from the weights too! Once you are healed I'm sure you will feel like a new man! Btw, are they messed up just from lifting or accident or something?

I had talked about getting it fixed with a doctor when it happened, but he wanted to try rehabbing it first. And as far as pain goes, that did the trick but it's still slightly weaker. My first run with GH, about a year ago, really seemed to help. So I'm hoping the Eli's will help

Yeah,

They r messed up from lifting. And I'm getting them fixed so I can keep lifting, lol.

I literally spent thousands of dollars trying to avoid surgery, pt, art, cold laser therapy.

Nothinghelped.

In hindsight, I probably should have gotten surgery sooner.

Gh does help. Gh and rest probably would've healed me completely.

Hindsights always 20/20 haha other than my shoulder, I have never had any serious problems. The guys I train with are always limping around and having to do extra stretching etc.

They get mad because I never hurt. Haha I can come in the middle of a set of deadlifts and pick up right where they are. Lol

Legs today! DES on legs day is fun... But very painful!!! The pumps were so intense I had trouble pushing the clutch in on the way home

Front Squats:
135x5
135x5
185x5
225x5
275x5
315x3 I easily had 5 reps, which would have been a PR, but on the 3rd rep the bar slide down my shoulder in between my bicep and shoulder. So I had to rack it

Back Squats:
315x5
365x5
405x5

Squat Machine:
3 PPS 2x20

Leg Press:
5 PPS 2x15

Partially! Hoping to become fully part of the team in time :)

No, I don't train everyday. I have changed my split so many times trying to find the right fit. Doing events is very taxing on the body, so I still need a good bit of rest. My current split is:

Sunday: Legs
Monday: Overhead Press
Tuesday: Arms
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Events ~ Deadlifts, stones, farmers, yoke
Friday: Chest/back
Saturday: Off

My crew was going to go up there next weekend, but we have heard that it is really slow and kind of hard to watch because they have to make sure the cameras are perfect. If I had a place to stay I probably would go anyway though

Also heard the events are spread out all over the campus which means a ton of walking eek..cardio!! We live about 3 hrs from Wingate so we will also need to find lodging.

If I feel frisky enough I might jump in the event where you pull the 18 wheeler w/ your teeth!! ::port-smi

Which events do you plan on entering in Nov??

Also heard the events are spread out all over the campus which means a ton of walking eek..cardio!! We live about 3 hrs from Wingate so we will also need to find lodging.

If I feel frisky enough I might jump in the event where you pull the 18 wheeler w/ your teeth!! ::port-smi

Which events do you plan on entering in Nov??

Urg! That would mean back pump city!!! Haha cardio is for the birds! I have a lot of friends up there, really wish I could go. I am going to TN with our HW guy the following weekend so he can qualify for nationals. That would be a lot of money, ESP when I only make $6.50/hr working the streets.

I would graciously bow out If you pulled it with your teeth! Haha I think you can!

Nationals will be 2 days. First day will be Log press for reps, Yoke and farmers carry. Day 2 will be Car deadlift for reps, husafeldt stone for distance and stone load for reps. I will be doing all six shooting for that 105kg ASC Pro Card. There are A LOT of strong AND fast guys in 231 weight class though

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131