over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yea Come On! Strongman Nationals!

Today was decent, I didn't hit as many reps with log as I would have liked, BUT stamina was up and I got more sets in than normal

Log Press:
180 x 5
200 x 5
220 x 3
240 x 3
240 x 4
240 x 3

Seated 6" log strict press and lateral raises to finish off the shoulders. Weight is slowly creeping up along with the strength. Things are just starting to fire now too, so it will be exciting

just saw your log man don't think i've ever seen a strongman log before. i will enjoy watching you progress till november. you know i wish you the best and look forward to your end results. just wondering....have you considered a run or 2 of folli?

just saw your log man don't think i've ever seen a strongman log before. i will enjoy watching you progress till november. you know i wish you the best and look forward to your end results. just wondering....have you considered a run or 2 of folli?

Thanks Tom! That means a lot!

I have considered Folli a lot, but as me and Osiris have decided, folli might not be a good option for me. Reason being the potential for tendon/ligament weakening. And with actually moving with heavier weights we decided it might not be safe! Sucks because I see a lot of guys having fun on it! Lol

Didn't get to hit arms yesterday so I hit them today! Great pump from the DES! Something new... I found out I am pretty insulin resistant. I was taking 6ius post workout with 60g karbolyn and 50g protein. Wasn't feeling anything... Today, took 10ius and the my normal shake, 60g karbolyn and 50g protein. Still nothing... No light headedness, dizziness, sweats... Nothing

The possibility of folli weakening connective tissues elimintates it from consideration for him tom. He needs to have those connective tissues in tip top shape. If hormones were legal, he wouldnt be taking deca either so we couldnt even count on collagen synthesis from that.

If he ever crosses into bb'ing though, he will definitely be doing folli=-)

The possibility of folli weakening connective tissues elimintates it from consideration for him tom. He needs to have those connective tissues in tip top shape. If hormones were legal, he wouldnt be taking deca either so we couldnt even count on collagen synthesis from that.

If he ever crosses into bb'ing though, he will definitely be doing folli=-)

IF?! Oh it's going to happen! But I would like to be able to cross BB'ing with strongman! Like we talked about, I want to be in shape enough to do both sometime in the future

Ok... Wow today was a hell of a day!

Deadlifts:
405 x 6
471 x 8
515 x 8
I feel I easily had another 1-2, but it's all about progression ;)

Farmers:
250 x 120'

Stones:
265 x 1
285 x 1
310 x 10
With the stones, I loaded it then my partner would load it. Back and forth very quickly. It was a very good workout!

Here is the deadlift video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BCjDFbHjXU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
Chest/Back today

I did flat DB bench, I was feeling really strong till I got to 100's. I got 7, but it wasn't my over strength that stopped me. My shoulder just felt REALLY weak. Every press felt like any second it could just give out. But no pain...

I tried something new that I saw a guy do last week. Took a decline bench and put in-between one of those shrug machines.
**broken link removed**
Like this but without the seat. And did presses. Felt really good!

Then fly machine and some lat pull downs. I'm getting stronger every week... Weight is coming on nicely too.

Also, I added GHRP-2/CJC in with my pep protocol

Weight yesterday was 236.6!!! Now keep in mind I will have to make 231.4 the day before. I am getting leaner every day, but slowly adding on the lbs!

Legs today! I did box squats because someone said it would help with my stones, I tried it but It pumped my back and really put a lot of discomfort in my hips. Went like this

Box Squats:
135 x 2 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 8
315 x 8
365 x 8

Back squats

405 x 7

Hack squat: hips were still bothering me some and I am weak at hacks lol

3 PPS x 2 x 10

Leg Press:

5 PPS 2 x 20

10 mins cardio

LOG PRESS!!!!! oh yea!

Pretty decent day, getting stronger every day!

240 x 5
240 x 4
240 x 4

Incline 6" log( this thing is a bitch!!!!)
170 x 2 x 10

My legs do not feel strong after yesterday, so I had no "pop" in my pressing. Also, today was the start of my trial with TK, I will take 80mg M/W/F. Should be fun times :)

After doing legs Sunday an log yesterday, I felt very run down today. Took today off from arms, will hit them tomorrow.

Had a good dinner with my grandparents :D might of had a scoop or two of red velvet cake ice cream :eek:

Alright, did a few curls for the girls and some tri's for the guys... Haha jk!

That DES sure does make workouts interesting! Lol
**broken link removed**

After only 2 doses and 3 days on TK's tren, insomnia strikes! Yep, it's the real deal!

Another day... Yay!

Farmers:
200 x 60'
250 x 60'
270 x 75'

Deadlift:
525 x 8

Well today was just a shitty day. I got home at 12:30am from being on the road for 8hrs in a VW GTI with a racing suspension. And the roads in TN and AL are not great lol

Got to the gym to do legs and realized I forgot my gym bag, so no knee sleeves. Started squatting and my knees and hips were killing me. So I called it quit on squats and did some leg press and cardio and headed home.

I'm disappointed in the day, but I think it will help tomorrows workout. Log Press with jello legs does not help.

Today was a good day! I feel stronger every day! I can really start to feel the TK tren kicking in.

Log Press:
244 x 6 (yes we have a lot of Olympic weights lol)
244 x 5
244 x 3

That's a 4lb increase and a 1 rep increase in a week. And I'm just getting "primed"

6" Log lockouts with bands

I just gotta say...

I freaking love your enthusiasm!!

Even when you dont have as good a workout as youd like... you still keep it up beat and look forward to the next one.

That attitude will take you far.

Kick some ass bro.

I just gotta say...

I freaking love your enthusiasm!!

Even when you dont have as good a workout as youd like... you still keep it up beat and look forward to the next one.

That attitude will take you far.

Kick some ass bro.

Thanks bro! Just like BB'ing, you got to be mentally tough too.

If you don't have the mentality to push through the hard shit, you will always be mediocre!

Ok, morning weight is around 239. I bumped my DES up a little 250mg for today's arm workout. WOW! this was the first time in a LONG time that I have had a painful pump! It's amazing!

Also vascularity is increasing nicely. Over all, I'm feeling strong as a mofo and leaning out

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws