over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kinglewy's trest log

kinglewy

Banned
I was fortunate enough to receive a sample of trestolone acetate from Celtic labs/Pure oils. I am logging my results of a twenty day run doing one ml a day, 50mg.

My current cycle is 700prop/wk, 700tren ace/wk,450eq/wk. I have been doing 50 mg of suspension pre-wrokout but for this log I will drop it so that I can more accurately judge the results of the trestolone.

Current diet is low carb throughout the day and then a mix of 300 carbs pre/intra/post workout with 15 iu novolin r. Protein is at roughly 300-350.

Training regimen is 100% instinctive. No set rep schemes. I usually do about 16-20 sets for each muscle changing exercises every workout. It is all by feel but I definitely destroy the muscle and get an awesome pump.

Did first pin yesterday before bed and then another before hitting the gym today. No pip at all. Pinned 1 cc into large head of tricep with backloaded slin pin. I could tell which pin was the trest only because of the thickness of the grapeseed oil but other than that it flowed nice and slow, no knotting or anything.

Other than that not much to report just yet. I have been on current stack for some time now so I should be able to distinguish any added affects of the trest on my body. Been hitting 315 on incline with ease lately so hopefully the trest will bump me up, would love to be able to hit inclines with 415 like the big boys. I will try to get some vids if I can and I will try to post a pic when my girl gets home.

I will be following :)

I know for me when i take trest i feel this feeling within my cardio system....my friend don't get it but i do...the only way to explain is if I took a some kind of stimulant and you get this rush within ...I guess it being a strong androgenic ...any ways give it about a week then you see how strong it is..I have been on for a about a year off and on....Once you use trestolone ..testosterone and tren will be your second best...But that is why we are leaving up to you to tell us the same thing I just said to you..:cool:

Last edited:
Badass I'm following this

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

what gauge slin pin are you using?

to make sure i read properly, you're just running the trest at 100mg ed correct? no more prop tren and suspension? kinda interested to see the results. 315 on inclines is no joke man, your not even a 200lber correct? thats absolutely legit. and yes 4 doughnuts would be sweet.

Been seeing this product on other boards looking forward to the review.

to make sure i read properly, you're just running the trest at 100mg ed correct? no more prop tren and suspension? kinda interested to see the results. 315 on inclines is no joke man, your not even a 200lber correct? thats absolutely legit. and yes 4 doughnuts would be sweet.

Yes I am still running the prop and tren and eq. That has been my "base" so to speak for awhile now. I am dropping the suspension though because it may get in the way of truly gauging the affects of the trest. I am currently 190 upon waking and 195 after carbs and slin.

Did back and bi's today. Felt pretty strong but made the mistake of doing bent over rows before deadlifts. By the time I got to deads my lower back had enough so I knew better than to push my luck.

Been doing my pulldowns with the wide grip pull down bar where the hands face each other. Not sure what it is called but I seem to get an intense stretch using that style of bar.

Third pin of trest today. So far no need for the letro but I have it on hand in case. Still do about 2mg anastrazole a day.

Feel pretty good and up beat. Not sure yet if it's the trest but I dont have that tired lethargic feeling I get when trying to run too much gear. I actually feel quite energized.

Heres a couple pics of where I am at currently. Weighed in at 165 first week of April and am 195 now so I put on 30 pounds in a month after LF's contest. Not all of it is good weight I am sure but it feels good to be getting stronger again and not be depleted all the time. Will update pics every few days.

Attachments

• log pics1.jpg
    log pics1.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 2,219
  • log pics6.jpg
    log pics6.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 1,371
  • log pics3.jpg
    log pics3.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 5,488
:lightbulb: Forgot to mention last night but just remembered this morning. The night sweats have been like trenx10. Every night whatever I sleep on is soaked. It reminds me of doing tren on growth, it always seemed to amplify the night sweats.

I personaly dont mind the night sweats, I like that my body burns off excess glucose instead of storing it as fat.

:lightbulb: Forgot to mention last night but just remembered this morning. The night sweats have been like trenx10. Every night whatever I sleep on is soaked. It reminds me of doing tren on growth, it always seemed to amplify the night sweats.

I personaly dont mind the night sweats, I like that my body burns off excess glucose instead of storing it as fat.

Do people sweat like that during the day?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Do people sweat like that during the day?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I dont really sweat much during the day unless I am working out or something.

Did arms and shoulders and felt pretty good today. Took 2 cc's to each bicep. First time ever doing that much into them. Hurt a little but it definitely blows them up and looks good when you get a pump.

My over all feeling of well-being has been great lately. I honestly think it is the trestolone. I get lethargic and tired all the time when I start getting close to 2 grams a week of gear, I always pull back but I am energized and in a good mood constantly. The trestolone makes me feel so good that it may just allow me to push the limits a bit without feeling like shit.

I read a post from someone that commented that trestolone makes the body use carbs more efficiently or something to that affect. This would explain the increased night sweats and a curious incident occurred last night that was strange. Pre-workout I did 15iu novolin, I covered it with 150 carbs in two shakes(pre/intra). Knowing the timing on it I knew it was still active before going to bed so I ate 2 cups oatmeal with a scoop of protein. I figured the added 70 some grams of carbs from the oats would cover me for sleep. I woke up at midnight feeling hypo, I didn't panic but immediately ate a bowl of the kids cereal and was fine. 10 carbs per iu of slin always covers me, and the added carbs from 2 cups of oats should have been more than enough to prevent hypo. So maybe the trestolone is affecting metabolism of carbohydrates to a degree but not sure how yet.

Tommorow is legs. Will report further.

Worked late and took the day off today. Funny how my off days always land on leg day lol. I am actually a tile and stone installer so I am on my knees all day long, sometimes by the end of a hard day they are aching bad. Even with the best knee pads you can buy they ache after 8 hours on them.

So I took the day off. Tomorrow should be a little less hectic at work so I will hit legs then and report how it went.

I saw in another member's log that his hunger is down. I am actually the exact opposite it seems I get hungrier and hungrier every day.

Worked late and took the day off today. Funny how my off days always land on leg day lol. I am actually a tile and stone installer so I am on my knees all day long, sometimes by the end of a hard day they are aching bad. Even with the best knee pads you can buy they ache after 8 hours on them.

So I took the day off. Tomorrow should be a little less hectic at work so I will hit legs then and report how it went.

I saw in another member's log that his hunger is down. I am actually the exact opposite it seems I get hungrier and hungrier every day.

Same here Kinglewy i'm hungry within hour of a meal, and i have notice a increase in body heat or least i feel hotter haven't taken my temp just going on feeling

The body heat increase is noticeable. My wife says laying next to me is like laying next to a radiator.

Hit legs today. Felt strong but legs are hard for me because of miniscus problems. I tore my miniscus's in my twenties and never got it fixed. So when I squat my knees grind a bit.

Starting to actually see and feel the effects of the trest. I saw a post where thunder said he spent a few days eating not so healthy and didn't suffer any fat gain. I was actually thinking the same thing this morning when I was looking at myself in the mirror. I gain bodyfat very easy so I have to watch carbs. Even one or two days of eating pizza or ice cream or fast food will show up on my body. And it comes quick too.

This morning I expected to see a bit of fat gain because the hunger has been hitting me very hard and I have smashed all kinds of stuff the last few days but I actually looked a bit leaner. I couldn't believe it but it is true.

The hunger is out of control at this point. Especially the need for carbs. Yesterday for dinner I ate half a london broil my girl cooked with huge portion of mashed potatoes. After eating what would fill up 2 or 3 normal people I was still starving with intense carb cravings so I made 2 giant pancakes with 4 eggs over-easy smothered in syrup. Less than an hour later I was starving again so I said fuck it I already ate dirty might as well have a cheat day, so I went to McDonalds and smashed a bacon and cheese quarter pounder, large fry, 10 mcnuggets, and 2 Mcdoubles. I then went next door and got an ice cream. I seem to get a pump after I gorge myself on carbs also. If I didn't know better I would think this stuff is growth.

Tomorrow is chest and back-arms. Gonna see how I feel with 365 on incline. Will report more.

With trestolone the mirror is where is you will notice and not much on scale

Subbed.

Awesome log loving the detail.

I'm actually a Celtic/Pure oils rep, just wanting to see how our products treat you.

Just an honest opinion here, I think your actual results of Trest will be slightly skewed. You know your baseline on the gear your on, so you will notice the effects of the trest but not potentially the full benefit.

Just a little BG on Trest, it was being tested as a male contracteptive because respectively it is about 10x as potent anabolically, and 2x as potent androgenically incapable of 5a reduction and shows a great ability to reversible reduce sperm count through lh/fsh supression.

If your wondering why that is important the anabolic capacity allows for decreased dosing to perform the same functions as test without suffering from catabolism. The increased androgenic properties allow for it to properly stimulate the prostate to maintain function without hyperstimulating it like HRT based doses of Test can do once 5a reduced in the prostate.

Essentially the study performed was a 4 week basis, in which dosing at 14mg a week(2mg a day subdermal implants) functioned like HRT, while a normal prescribed HRT dose is what 150mg a week? So at more then 10x less of a dose it maintained healthy individuals.

Where I believe trest is going to shine is as a functioning replacement to test with increased anabolic potency and as a very viable cruising substance.

Theoretically you should be able to produce almost the same gains, running something like trest a 700mg a week tren a 350mg a week only.

Oh also lastly Oral Trest is fucking awesome PWO due to it's ability to rapidly enter the bloodstream users report the best pumps they have ever experienced.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws