over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kinglewy's transformation log

kinglewy

Banned
Ok here's before pics...the paper says April 3 but it's the sunday early edition from today.

Attachments

• paper before.jpg
    paper before.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 616
  • relaxedpaper before.jpg
    relaxedpaper before.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 580
  • mostmusc before.jpg
    mostmusc before.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 599
  • frontdbbi before.jpg
    frontdbbi before.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 587
  • backdbbi before.jpg
    backdbbi before.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 581
couple more...

Attachments

• abnthi before.jpg
    abnthi before.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 609
  • backntri before.jpg
    backntri before.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 543
nice effort getting your log up

Thanks i've been messing with my phone and computer since yesterday trying to figure out how to get pics on my computer...finally had to send them to my email then open my email on my computer and save them from there. Im not big on technology lol.

Subbing for sure, good luck brother!!

Thanks man good luck to you and everyone else also...im actually looking forward to the starvation lol i've been eating garbage for 3 weeks now and feel like shit:D

Ok here's my game plan for this cut...it's going to be different from all previous cuts. Usually I would do it slowly....dropping calories little by little throughout the 3 months until I reached my goal. This time I will drop the bodyfat in 1 month. Instead of a long drawn out caloric deficit I am going to shed the fat very aggressively the first 30 days. The reasoning behind doing it this way is so that I can grow the last 2 months into the end of the competition. I dont have Levrone genetics where the scale goes up as bodyfat goes down so to get shredded and also put on muscle I am going to first bring my body into a state of extreme leanness all the while priming my insulin sensitivity.

Month 1

Fasted cardio 4:30 am with 3ml synthetine and 1iu humalog. 500 mg dnp, 250 with breakfast and 250 with dinner.

Mon - push (chest/tri/shoulders)
Tues/Thurs/Sat - HITT cardio (making it 2 cardio sessions for the day)
Wednsday- pull (back/bi/traps)
Fri- Legs

Meals
6am- 10 egg whites, 2 whole eggs
9am- 1cup fat free cottage cheese, 1 scoop whey isolate
12- 12 oz lean protien(tilapia/turkey/chicken) cabbage
3- pre-workout drink of bcaa
6-post workout shake whey isolate
8- dinner 12 oz protien and cabbage
pre-bed shake casein (optional depending on how body feels)

There will be no cheats the first 30 days...metformin will start at 250mg am and pm for a total of 500 per day.

Gear- 1cc test prop ed, 1/2 cc tren ace ed, 1/2 cc mast prop ed

Gear will go up as time goes on...how high will depend on the lethargy and tolerance of being a pin cushion everyday. No more Lee Preist silliness...made that mistake before and wont do it again.

After month 1 if everything has gone according to plan I will lay out objectives and strategy for month 2.

Some supplies to get started for month 1

Attachments

• month 1 supplies.jpg
    month 1 supplies.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 337
Everything going good so far. Used a different source for my dnp than I usually do and this stuff is super strong. 3rd day at 500mg/day and lethargy is insane...I almost nod off and fall asleep during break time at work. Cardio is getting rough but I am pushing through it....500 mg synthetine 1/2 hour before cardio seems to help out a bit with giving me a little energy to push through the dnp sluggishness.

Weights are nothing more than repping out low weight...no trying to push the limits or anything, that will come later.

Diet is also going great...actually not even hungry and have to force the food down...the dnp may have me a bit toxic.

hey bro any updates on titan?

Good luck with this log too bro!

Decided to drop dnp down to 250mg/day...500 was just too much. I literally couldn't go into work yesterday and was damn near bed-ridden. This batch is very strong....500 feels like 750 used to. It's been awhile since I used it so maybe im just getting old lol...my joints are aching from all this cardio too.

Down 15 pounds so far, not bad for three days. And im covered in water so I cant wait to see how it all looks once I drop the dnp completely and shed the water. I see alot of guys use ephedrine to fight the lethargy and sluggishness from the dnp...I dont have any ephedrine and it tends to mess my stomach up but I do have clen so I may do just a tiny bit before I leave for work to see if I can get a blast of energy.

Meals are all going good...no cravings at this point. I tend to get the crazy hunger and cravings when I grow...dieting usually isn't too bad until the end.

A little motivation to get me going this morning:)
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI13PqNrPdA"]Dr Warrior's Injection of Inspiration "The GENIUS Reaper" - YouTube[/ame]

Down 15 pounds in 3 days.....I might as well quit now and go back to eating cheeseburgers:eek::eek:

looking good bro :headbang:

sweet tats btw, id get some myself.....but im afraid of needles :eek:

Dropped dnp Friday and feel like a million bucks. It's amazing how good you feel once that stuff starts to leave your system. It was a rough week, lethargy was the worst I've ever dealt with, can't wait till all the water drains to see how it all worked out. Decided to treat myself to a nice dinner of steak and shrimp with some mushrooms and green peppers.

Attachments

• 1460254121684.jpg
    1460254121684.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 210
Dropped dnp Friday and feel like a million bucks. It's amazing how good you feel once that stuff starts to leave your system. It was a rough week, lethargy was the worst I've ever dealt with, can't wait till all the water drains to see how it all worked out. Decided to treat myself to a nice dinner of steak and shrimp with some mushrooms and green peppers.
That looks delicious!

Hit legs today instead of Fri like normal. Friday I knew I couldn't get a good leg day so I waited until today to let the lethargy leave my body. Meal prep all set until about Wednesday.

Attachments

• 1460324911978.jpg
    1460324911978.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 191
looks good fam.

so what's the plan? are you going to gain for 1.5 months then diet for 1.5 months?

or just shred the whole time?

interested to see where your transformation takes you

looks good fam.

so what's the plan? are you going to gain for 1.5 months then diet for 1.5 months?

or just shred the whole time?

interested to see where your transformation takes you

Actually gonna try to take off most of the bodyfat in the first month, grow lean as much as I can in the second month and then dial it all in the last four weeks. The second month will make or break me...getting lean is the easy part, growing lean when your body is screaming for more nutrients has always been the hardest for me. I've never truly nailed it down without over-eating and ruining my conditioning so we'll see if I can pull it off this time.

Hit legs today instead of Fri like normal. Friday I knew I couldn't get a good leg day so I waited until today to let the lethargy leave my body. Meal prep all set until about Wednesday.

Prepping meals and everything... I best get my game on :D

Steak and shrimp looks great :)

Actually gonna try to take off most of the bodyfat in the first month, grow lean as much as I can in the second month and then dial it all in the last four weeks. The second month will make or break me...getting lean is the easy part, growing lean when your body is screaming for more nutrients has always been the hardest for me. I've never truly nailed it down without over-eating and ruining my conditioning so we'll see if I can pull it off this time.

I think thats wise. At least you know month two is the make or break part for you. :) knowing your strengths and weakness's can only make you better.

Its cliche, I find every single prep different, similar things may work like last prep and some may not , the body sometimes may r may not work like it did five years ago, if it doesnt that means doing something different

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131