over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marvel sponsored log

Marvel3203

Registered
If this is in the wrong place please let me know and I'll move to correct forum.

Quick introduction to my log. I've been using PSL gear for close to a year now logging my results. Last year I did 2 shows and just completed a bulk with PSL. You can catch up if you like on anabolic steroid forum, steroidology, brotherhood of pain or iron mag labs forum. I recently had knee surgery to fix my patellar tendon rupture that I got from a car accident. So my cruise phase will be slightly changed since I'm not doing legs but doing my best to keep progressing.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Still currently healing. The healing peptides I was planning on using are out of stock. My knee is still immobilized I'm hoping I can get some time out of the knee immobilizer after my post op appointment. The pain is still there but I'm completely off pain killers. My current plan is still on except I may extend my cruise by a couple weeks. I currently using 300 mg Test E at 100 mg per injection 3 times a week sub q. I made it to the gym last night. I can't drive I'm at the mercy of others to make it there. Whenever my fiancée feels like she wants to go I'll tag along. Last night's workout:
Single lat pull down machine 4 × 15 40 60 80 100
Flat row machine 4 x 15 60 80 100 105
Single underhand machine pull down 4 x 20 40 60 70 70 drop set
Single arm chest press machine 4 x 12 40 60 70 70
Chest seated cable fly machine 4 x 15 30 30 35 40
Seated lateral machine 4 x 10-12 15 20 20 25
Seated 1 arm shoulder press 3 x 15 25 30 35

They say no news is good news. Guess that could be used here. Haven't worked out this week yet, went to look at some vehicles this weekend. The hardest part of this injury is the loss of independence. Before I could just go and work out whenever I wanted, now if my fiancée has to do work from I'm there to. Can't even go grocery shopping. Healing peptides are still out of stock except for some smaller amounts of the tb500. So I'm going to grab some this weekend to start doing something until larger quantities are available. I've severely cut back on my food intake since my output is lower. My conditioning is holding but I know I need to start stimulating the muscle soon to I'll regress. It's all a work in progress and very frustrating. Still on my cruise of 300 mg Test E weekly. Enjoy the pic of my knee from my last post op.

08f4a48036320433af87328c86c5e1d9.jpg

Another couple of days down and closer to being healed. I ordered some tb500 only to be emailed a couple days later saying it was on back order. I'm really not catching any luck with this knee. Still not getting to the gym regularly but that's the way it currently. Once I can drive again it's on. Even though legs will be a no go I will be killing my upper body. I know some movements will still be on hold like deadlifts but I'll find my way around it to progress. Did some house cleaning yesterday which worked up a good sweat. I'm not to worried about strength levels but I know it'll take a little bit to get my lungs back once I can get in the gym regularly. Hopefully we can carve out some time this week in my fiancée work schedule to make it to the gym.

I was able to get in the gym Monday night and get a good session in. I felt it in my chest and back the last couple days. I'll attach the workout below. Still waiting on my peptides, getting a bit frustrated. I keep getting promo codes from the company about the products I ordered but still don't have my original order. We are planning on going to the gym tonight as well. I have my first physical therapy session in about a week, definitely looking forward to that.

Single lat pull down machine 3 × 10 80 100 120
Flat row machine 3 x 12 100 115 125
Rope straight arm pull down 4 x 15 40 50 55 55 drop set
Chest press machine 4 x 10 100 115 130 145
Chest seated cable fly machine 4 x 15 35 40 45 50 Rest/Pause set
Seated db laterals 4 x 12 15 20 25 30*10
Seated neutral shoulder press machine 4 x 10 60 80 90 100
Cable laterals (knee) 3 x 15 20 20 25*12

This weekend I was able to go to the gym I was on my way to when I had my accident. This is more of a competitor type gym so it was nice to be back in that atmosphere. I'll place my workout below. I have my first physical therapy session this week as well. I've also started to get back on a meal plan but with less carbs since my output is still pretty low. I'm definitely looking ahead to when I can drive and train whenever I want to. If I have time this week I plan on laying out my plan for the next couple of months till I do leg workouts. I'm currently still running PSL test E at 300 mg a week. I do subcutaneous injections of 100 mg 3 times a week. I've also added in 500 iu of PSL hcg weekly. This is only refill the testicles from the atrophy of doing synthetic Testosterone. I'm not trying to restart my normal test because that won't happen as long as you are still using synthetic test. However there's a theory that using hcg during cruises a couple times of year can help if you ever plan on going off or are looking to up your chances of male children while on cycle.

Plate loaded row (neutral )3 x 6-8 110 135 155
Leverage lat pull down 4 x 8-10 70 85 100 110
Hammerstrength single low row 4 x 8-10 40 50 60 70 rp
Seated chest press machine 3 x 8-10 135 150 165
DB incline 4 x 10-12 40 50 60 60
Seated db lateral 4 x 10-12 20 25 30 30*11
Seated strive shoulder press 4 x 8-10 160 180 200 210*9
Single rear Pec Deck 3 x 15 45 60 75

the knee pic made me cringe. Eek.

Nice log so far marvel. I will follow along.

Been a busy week. I wasn't able to make it to the gym but was still able to progress in my recovery. I finally got my tb500 I'm currently using 4 mg a week split up into 2 doses. I went to my first physical therapy session. It was really simple and first step sort of things. They measured my current range of motion on the injured side along with my range of motion on the other side. No need to push for a range with the injured knee I can't get with the other. I have 45 degrees in my injured side and 113 in the other. My main steps are a couple of exercises I done every day multiple times which are assisted knee flexion and some quad holds. Nothing earth shattering but if I can get to 90 degrees I'll be close to driving soon. Lastly it was a busy week because it was also my birthday so we went out a little more and a few more cocktails then usual and enjoyed life. This isn't something I normally do when training for bodybuilding because of what you need from your body. However this also helped me feel more normal due to the injury.

Resized_20170310_081928.jpg

Still hectic times with work, doctors appointments and life. We did make it to the gym this weekend. My chest is still sore from Saturday. I doubled my range of motion last week I found out from physical therapy. This week I have my last appointment with my surgeon and he could possibly clear me to stop wearing the immobilizer and start driving. All these will help me get back to normal as well as settle some chaos in my current situation. Everything else is proceeding as best as possible.

Neutral machine row 3 x 6-8 115 130 145
Single lat pull down 3 x 6-8 90 100 120 drop set
Single underhand lat pull down 3 x 8-10 85 100 115
Single straight arm pull down 3 x 8-10 40 50 60 RP
Hammerstrength flat press 3 x 6-8 135s 145s 145*7
DB incline 4 x 8-10 55 60 60 65
Seated db lateral 4 x 10-12 25 25 30*11 30
DB front raise 3 x 12 15 17.5 20
Cable lateral 4 x 12 20 25 30 35 RP

Quick update, got cleared to drive again and stop wearing my knee immobilizer. Celebrated by going to the gym to do some chest and shoulders. Workout at the bottom. Went to PT today, got some new exercises to do for recovery including stationary bike with no resistance. This weekend we are also going truck shopping. I won't be able to fully get back into the swing of things till I have my own vehicle. Once I do I'll get back in contact with my coach and start ramping things up as much as I can.

Hammerstrength flat press 4 x 6-8 155s 160s 165s*6 165s*3 135*3 (per side)
Hammerstrength incline 3 x 6-8 90s 100s 110s (per side)
Seated cable fly 3 x 8-10 60 70 80 RP (RP = Rest pause)
Standing db lateral 4 x 8-10 30 30 35 35
Seated db military press 4 x 8-10 60 60 65 65
Cable lateral 3 x 10-12 35 40 45 RP

I am now a driver again. I purchased a used truck this weekend. Spent all day Saturday looking but found what I wanted. Had to pay more monthly then I wanted but it's a good buy. Then on Sunday dealt with a main lone back up most of the day. Monday had my personal mechanic look at the vehicle to find that the front differential fluid needs to be replaced so now I have to bring to the dealership this weekend to have them look at it and most likely change it for free. Then add on the being super busy at work and you have some full days. However I did talk to my coach check ins start back on Monday. I'll start back on a multiple times a week lifting plan minus legs on Saturday. While also slowly increasing calories while still on 300 mg of test e weekly.

So it's definitely hard to get back to the constant soreness. I started my new 4 day lifting program. 2 chest days and 2 back days but shoulders are done 3 times with low volume. Going to try to stick to the same exercises week after week looking for progressive overload. I'll switch out an exercise if I stall for 2-3 weeks. I'm also focusing on 6-10 range with most of the workouts. Starting with 6-8 reps for the beginning of the workout then the last few are in the 8-10 reps on chest and back. Shoulders get more variation in the 8-20 rep range. I'm still not doing arms because I feel they are out of proportion with my chest and shoulder width. Lastly I'm taking a break from the healing peptides to save up for another more intense run of them later. They aren't cheap so I'd rather have everything on hand for a good 6-8 week run.

Things are getting back on track. I got all 4 days in that I had planned to lift last week. I had posing with a client and lifted on Saturday. However late in the day my knee began to ache. I was supposed to lift on Sunday but decided against it. I think giving it an extra day of rest and getting back on program tonight was the best decision. I've been pushing conservatively on the rehab exercises I'm allowed to do. Figured there wasn't a benefit I'm pushing thru the pain since it was still sore yesterday. Today it feels good and I'll get back to improving everything I can. Still running Euro Pharmacy Testosterone Enanthate at 300 mg per week. Along with Euro Pharmacy hcg at 1000 iu per week. My next blast is scheduled to start at the end of this month. Even though I still won't be able to do legs I'm excited to see what I can do to my upper body improvements. I've also never ran Tren in the off season so it'll be an experiment.

After some discussion with my coach I have decided to use DC training during my next blast cycle. I used it back in 2013. I remember getting positive results however knowing now that my training in the past wasn't intense enough I'm hoping to get even better results. The key to the program is consistent intense progress on the basic lifts. Seeing as how I can't train legs this could lead to me adding the much needed mass to my upper body. I've got everything planned out just have to wait a couple weeks to get started. Until then I'm still doing my best to progress those lifts during my cruise phase so I have accurate starting points to dive right in.

Current nutrition is 400 g protein, 200 g carbs and 80 g fat. 20170404_205420.jpg 20170404_205412.jpg

Hope everyone had a good Easter. I did up to a certain point. My fiancée is working a lot the last few weeks as well as having issues with some of her friends so of course that stress leads to us arguing over bs. Just for the record female friendships are held together by string they are so fragile. Really glad guys don't deal with all that drama. Beyond on the mishaps in personal life the gym is going well. I hit a PR on Hammerstrength flat press yesterday and looking to set a PR on Hammerstrength plate row tonight. Upper body is making strides. As for my knee the PT doc says I'm ahead of schedule. That's great news so we added in bodyweight lunges. Oh my god are these kicking my ass. My uninjured leg has no stamina and my injured leg is weak. But I can feel the muscles firing so that's good. I also was cleared to do some low load hamstring exercises. Looking forward to doing those today too. Whatever I can to get legs back up to size is a necessity. I'm know I'm trying to achieve a lot but I believe I can do it all thanks to the help of PSL Euro Pharmacy. Truly top notch products.

No huge announcements, everything is still going pretty smooth. None of my current exercises are stalling so continuing the heavy progressive overload as my main strategy with intensity techniques sprinkled in. I did decide that since I have reliable transportation 3-4 weeks into my next blast cycle I'll get some blood work done for even more proof of the quality I get from PSL Euro Pharmacy. Tonight is my 2nd chest and shoulder day focusing on mid range reps. Besides the knee which was a non gym injury my tendons and joints feel good so I'm not focusing on high reps 90% of my reps stay in the 6-12 range.

For today's entry I'm including a post I shared with my private group of clients I coach. It has to do with training so is very relevant to my current strategy with bulking.

“To the degree we're not living our dreams, our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves.” - Peter McWilliams

This quote is true for everything in our lives. If there is something you want to get better at you have to be willing to go outside of your comfort zone. I find this to be a necessity whether it be in the gym, business or personal growth. But since I’m your fitness coach and not your life coach lets focus on training. I had this exact thing happen to me my last back workout. I had two exercises in my training plan using weights for me that were going to be Personal Records. I’m not talking 1 rep max but full ROM multiple rep and set exercises. I was literally scared for my first and last exercise. I was still a bit sore in my back and I was afraid I could pull something, I wouldn’t get enough reps or just get hurt. However I knew the only way to add the muscle I wanted to add would be to do my best no matter what the weights were.

If you at different points in your training you aren’t at least a bit scared you aren’t training intensely enough. The weight is completely relative to you but you should be scared and then do it anyway. That’s how you grow, that’s where the body has to adapt and more forward. I welcome that fear in my training. I don’t post this to be hardcore or prove anything because I was indeed afraid. I do know now that I can move that weight and it will help be achieve a better back which is one of my main goals. When it comes to cardio, lifting or anything else embrace the fear, then attack it and go for your goals.

Not much to update on today. I got a stomach bug on Wednesday, it was my rest day anyway but I decided it wasn't a good idea to train on Thursday. I'm also taking today off because I start DC training on Saturday. I also start my new blast cycle. I'll be using 600 mg of test weekly along with 300 mg of Tren E weekly. I've never used Tren in the off season so I'll be experimenting with its bulking abilities, strength increases and any nutrient partioning affects it has. I'll be sticking to DC 3 day a week plan until I judge my recovery. I'm currently looking into a Dante approved 4 day plan but nothing is for sure yet. I'd like to get blood tests done after 3-4 weeks of my blast cycle. Just have to budget the cost and schedule it around work.

Dc training is under way. Couldn't tell if I spent more or less time in the gym. However tonight is B workout and since I can't train legs really it should be a quicker one. That revelation about legs also makes me think I'll be able to switch to a 4 day a week plan instead of 3 for DC. I'm taking the first 2 weeks true to what it should be but after that I'm going to try 4 days for 2 weeks. If I don't have noticeable signs of lagging recovery I'll keep going with it. I also did my first shot of PSL Euro Pharmacy test at 300 mg with 150 mg of Tren.

A1 workout
Incline Bench R/P 255 x 9-4-3
Seated DB military press R/P
70s x 15-7-5
Shoulder stretch
Assisted Dips R/P -75 x 15-9-7
Chest stretch
Triceps stretch
Rack Chins R/P
bodyweight+25 lbs x 10-5-3
Single arm Hammerstrength plate loaded row R/P 190 x Bench
Hanging lat stretch

Things have been going smoother this week. I didn't gain any weight so we decided if I don't go up at next check in we'll increase macros. As for training I'm still getting into the groove but liking it. For DC training to work you have to have an intensity and focus to really push yourself. The rest pause sets are gruelling on some exercises. After that first round I'm sapped on things like shoulder press but on chest I still have some good left over. I train alone but when some of these totals start getting up there I'll be needing to get some gym goers to spot me. I'm still on track for my knee rehab and introducing new rehab exercises to try to progress in. All in all BB life is like riding bicycle you never forget how to do it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner