Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2017, 12:58 AM
Registered Member

TAZ back to business log

Hey Guys so I am finally getting around to starting my log. I am really bad at tracking stuff so this might not be the most scientific or perfectly executed log. I tend to go mostly by feel and i rarely confine myself to a set number of reps because depending on the day I can do more or less and I am more concerned with be cautious with injury since I have had surgery on my knee already once and had to re-attach my bicep once as well.

So as for my beginning info
43yrs old. weighing 227lbs right now. Not sure on BF levels but I will try to get it checked.
I have been out of the gym for 5 months with very little exercise in that time. Been back in the gym twice already starting back again.

I will attach my starting pics now. These are BEFORE a workout so they are not 'pumped'. lol. i dont think I have any pump right now anyway.

I am all natural right now and have been for many months. I may change that in a few weeks but I am not sure when or with what. I will update as needed on that too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4385.1.jpg (247.5 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4389.1.jpg (134.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4390.1.jpg (149.4 KB, 35 views)
Old 07-30-2017, 04:25 AM
Registered Member

This past week was pretty good training wise. I did some heavy stuff (relative to where I am right now strength-wise), and I even did some boxing as well. Which I really missed more than I thought.

I didnt write much of my stuff down but I remember my shoulder workout because I purposely kept it very simple. Shoulders has always been a touchy area for me because of the fairly large amount of rotator damage and tendonal issues related to boxing and grappling.

So my shoulder workout (which actually turned out to be pretty damn good!)

Warm up:
Narrow to wide grip upright row -
first 5 reps hands together, next 5 reps hands at middle of EZ curl bar, last 5 reps hands at the collars.
3 sets of 15 reps @ 50-60-70
stretch band tubes ROM movements - about 5 minutes straight

WORKOUT
1 - DB Press- 4 sets -- 35x25, 45x15, 60x10, 75x8
2 - quickly over to Cable shoulder press for 2 sets of 25 burnout reps
(by this point my shoulders were nicely pumped and feeling swollen)
3 - DB laterals - (i go lighter but use the full range so that DB touch at full extension over my head) 4 X 12 x 25lbs
4 - rear delt pec dec - 3 x 155 x 15 reps (these are very painful so I always go light)

And that was it. I felt very pumped after and my shoulders were sore for a few days. I no longer go for heavy weights on shoulder day because I know just one misstep and I will be in surgery. Plus, I have this click in there already that has me concerned. But, tomorrow is LEG DAY again. I will keep better records of that one. I love legs!!!