Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By otg85
  • 1 Post By otg85
  • 1 Post By otg85
  • 1 Post By otg85
  • 1 Post By CC

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2017, 09:11 AM
Registered Member

Choice compound gw-501516 & tadalafil log

I have been interested in he-501516 for some time now and Iím finally getting the chance to use it thanks to choice compounds. I get side effects from clen and t3 to the point where I just donít like either. I have been doing a lot of research on gw-501516 and it seems itís much safer and less side effects. I plan on running for 20mg for 12-14 weekís. Iíll be starting tomorrow and giving updates on the products as I go. Thanks again CC!!
nothuman, macedog24 and CC like this.

Official uncle z rep
Old 12-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Good luck, waiting for more updates
Old 12-07-2017, 03:42 AM
Registered Member

Looking forward to see how your research goes.

Looking for affiliates/rep

All products are for research use only and not for human use.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC View Post
Looking forward to see how your research goes.
So today is day 2 and no real updates to say on the gw-501516 doesnít have the greatest taste ( fish says) but what research chem does. He did take only 30 mg of the tadalafil and about 30-45 minutes later had a rock hard erection. Mrs. Fish wasnít even in the mood so He painfully went to sleep and woke up still rock hard. Top notch product and hopefully the gw-501516 is as good. Starting weight is 228 lbs and my goal is to loose 15-20 pounds in twelve weekís.
CC likes this.

Official uncle z rep
Old 12-11-2017, 11:45 AM
Registered Member

Four days in and I feel great. No side affects of any kind. I had some night sweats and weird dreams the last few days but Iíll take that over t3 and clen sides any day. Weight 228 today!!
CC likes this.

Official uncle z rep
Old 12-17-2017, 08:26 AM
Registered Member

9 days in and things are going well. I have literally dropped 6 pounds and my pants size 36 are pretty loose to the point I have to wear a belt. I do have night sweats almost every night similar to tren but still no other side effects to mention. Iím thinking about adding eq into this cut and possibly some tbol. I have enough gw 501516 for exactly 8 weekís so Iíll be picking up one more bottle soon to finish off the cycle. Iím interested in adding mt2 from cc so I can darken up this winter. Anyway Iíll report back soon.
CC likes this.

Official uncle z rep
Old 12-21-2017, 05:25 AM
Registered Member

Good progress!
otg85 likes this.

Old 12-22-2017, 01:21 PM
Registered Member

So Iím on vacation visiting family for the holidays. I arrived yesterday and all we been doing is eating out 😤 I did pick choices that werenít terrible but dam itís been hard with the holidays. I do plan on hitting the gym tomorrow and Sunday only probably so Iím try to hit it hard. Dosing is still on point and Iíll bounce back after this holiday is over. The tadalafil is great my fish dosed at least 5 Times now and had a raging hard on every time. The wife has been noticing something different and asked if I was taking anything different and I told her a new pre workout.

Official uncle z rep
Old 01-04-2018, 02:04 PM
Registered Member

Still going strong with my every day dosing. I have lost 9 lbs and then hit a plateau. The holidays was hard with all the food, parties, and cooking. I have a big family so it was crazy. I have gotten back on track since the first and plan to keep it that way. Side effects are non existent still and still have occasional night sweats. I plan on adding some more gear in the next week or two to turbo charge things.

Official uncle z rep
Old 01-14-2018, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

The holidays can be hard for sure. Any more updates?