over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New log for 2012

suparay

Banned
What's up guys.. Ok
I know I started a log a few weeks ago.. I started talking with an x roid rep (roid rep) they offered to help
Me through my journey in return of
Logging their gear.

Cycle wise all
Kalpa pharm from x roids

Test p
Tren a
Tri tren
Eq
Masteron
T3 n Clen
I'll run these
For the first part from 12-6 week
Mark

My diet again is mod carb high protein low fats.

Here's some pics from mid day weight was 232-233 and I'm
5"9

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331413241.644478.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331413241.644478.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 492
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331413260.284703.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331413260.284703.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 451
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331413280.112101.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331413280.112101.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 465
I'm IN!... hehe... Let me ask you though... EQ and Masteron.... what do you like about each?... I never used either and I have been contemplating trying one this summer...

I'm IN!... hehe... Let me ask you though... EQ and Masteron.... what do you like about each?... I never used either and I have been contemplating trying one this summer...

Hey bro thanks man
Eq let's see offseason Eq is great ramps up my appetite packs on size and vascularity
Precontest keeps my strength up as well as vascularity...
Masteron man I'll never run test without masteron helps as an anti e also with low body fat I find it gives u that grainy look

I love EQ off season never done pre contest I am hungry enough as is but Vascularity If Alot better with EQ Strength is better it is a great compound. And Mast def helps harden you up when dieting also I read once that mast is the only compound that you can actually put on muscle while on a low calorie diet. Plus helps block estrogen so alot of benefit when taking it.

I love EQ off season never done pre contest I am hungry enough as is but Vascularity If Alot better with EQ Strength is better it is a great compound. And Mast def helps harden you up when dieting also I read once that mast is the only compound that you can actually put on muscle while on a low calorie diet. Plus helps block estrogen so alot of benefit when taking it.

That's my reason why I'll always run tren w Eq during a prep tren n a bombs cut my appetite

Supa isnt EQ a bit like Dbol minus the bloat? I look forward to your progress and good luck.

Supa isnt EQ a bit like Dbol minus the bloat? I look forward to your progress and good luck.

Hey Bigchef what's up man and thank u I'll deff update this weekly... You can pretty much say that bc my strength goes through the roof on both compounds and correct Eq dosent give u that bloat watery look.. Hope everything is going good on your end!

Hey bro thanks man
Eq let's see offseason Eq is great ramps up my appetite packs on size and vascularity
Precontest keeps my strength up as well as vascularity...
Masteron man I'll never run test without masteron helps as an anti e also with low body fat I find it gives u that grainy look

Thats pretty fuckin awesome.... I gotta give mast a try....

Diet has been changed a little this week looking forward to posting pics Saturday :)

hey supra....how's everything going bro?? seem's like we have something in common...how are things are you're end my friend....products awesome or what??

hey supra....how's everything going bro?? seem's like we have something in common...how are things are you're end my friend....products awesome or what??

What's up brotha... Going great on this end man married this month on the 3rd found out the wedding day wife is expecting and getting ready for the state show I can't complain at all... Man awesome!??? Fuck bro these products r deff in my top 3 of what I've tried from the oils to the orals u can't go Wrong here...
How about u man how's everything over there?

things couldn't be better myself...but i did get laid off last week while in the middle of running 750mg cyp 600mg EQ/week....so that was a buymmer....had to pay my $3k mortage, so the gear was a little sketchy...but the MAN stepped in and helped a brother out...so i am able to continue my growing...seems like a cool cat if ya ask me...anyhow....i wanted to run a diet past you if you had some time...it's easy, but i want to know if my bulker was going to be ok...i'm naturally lean anyhow, so i eat what i want...i don't want to hijack your thread....let me know when u have a minute to look at it...thanks and good luck! TEAM AMG!

Damn sorry to hear on the lay off my man of course I'll help ya out I'll pm ya

it's cool...i'm in the union, and 1 of our buildings just got done, so i am laid off til the next work needs done...as an IRON WORKER, i am building AMERICA, so there wil lbe work...especially where i am located...ya shoot me a PM, and i'll slide ya over my diet...like i said...good luck with everything brother...

it's cool...i'm in the union, and 1 of our buildings just got done, so i am laid off til the next work needs done...as an IRON WORKER, i am building AMERICA, so there wil lbe work...especially where i am located...ya shoot me a PM, and i'll slide ya over my diet...like i said...good luck with everything brother...

Thanks bro!!! Hope everything works out

BigNshredded aka Ross has hooked me up with some humanotropin I will also add this to my prep as well.. Taking as directed 2 am n 2 bf bed looking forward to giving this product a try

Pretty :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331649427.833094.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331649427.833094.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 252

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members