over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

!!!Osta Gain Product Log!!!

Xandurr

Registered
20mg GW
30mg Osta-Max
50mcg Igf Lr3

Not my first time running Osta's IGF but first time running a log on it. Really good stuff. Also my last run of GW I finished out the last few days at an elevated dosage and really noticed a difference in endurance and vascularity. So I am looking forward to running it at a higher dose from the beginning. Should be a great run.. If you have any questions about dosing, or how I am doing anything, just post up! Will start in a couple of days and will update the thread accordingly..

:cool:

Started today.. Here's how I will be doing it..

50mcg Igf split bi-laterally into the muscles I plan to train, today was shoulders. So 25mcg in each..

I take the Osta right before the gym as well. The Gw I take in a glass of water right before bed on a empty stomach..

Igf always works quick for me and Osta's stuff just can't get any purer, stuff is great.

Looking forward to this run, the pumps should become ridiculous with the Osta working together with the IGF. Should bring on some great vascularity. Then the GW will help bring my endurance back up in no time. Gonna be a good time to say the least..

This run here boys is starting off great. First off even after only a couple of days the increased GW dosage is definitely noticeable. Yes I am very tan due to Osta's MT2 but damn I have never been so vascularr. I feel like Snooki, having to check myself out in the mirror every 2 seconds. I know Osts prezz can relate The osta and igf are also making my workouts better due to the nice pump they are bringing on. No fun working out flat, but when you're pumped you just don't want to leave. More isn't always better but I feel in the case of GW it most certainly is to a certain extent. Will keep updated..

Nice log Rock. How's that GW make you feel?

Nice log Rock. How's that GW make you feel?

Oh hey gar bear ;)

The gw is great for your endurance. Gives you great energy. I have actually noticed it has even slowed my heart rate down when doing high intensity exercises. Great product

Did Shoulders and Forearms tonight, great pumps, weight is actually up a couple of pounds as I have been eating very solid the past few days since I started up. If you are an athlete or are simply looking for great pumps and a big boost in endurance you should definitely look into these products. A lot of people say peptides and sarms are just bs. If your skeptical just give them a try and I promise you that you will be very very surprised on how good these actually work!

have you made blood test ?

First lab I had done showed my lipids (hdl) had dropped slightly. This was during my first run of Osta-Max a couple months back. Got blood work done again after adding GW to the equation and noticed it brought my (hdl) levels back up to normal.

First lab I had done showed my lipids (hdl) had dropped slightly. This was during my first run of Osta-Max a couple months back. Got blood work done again after adding GW to the equation and noticed it brought my (hdl) levels back up to normal.

you have not done blood composition (rbc, wbc, etc.)?

you have not done blood composition (rbc, wbc, etc.)?

What I said is just what I remembered off the top of my head. Let me see if I can find the actual paper they gave me with all the info on it. I'll post it up when I find it bro..

Took today off, I only do the igf on training days. But I after about a week on now I feel great. Energy is up, and I wake up feeling as if I already worked out. Muscles are fuller and overall just feeling great.

Mike I am still looking for that information. My first run with this stuff was a few months back and that was when I had the tests done and since then I guess I have misplaced the papers.

Anyhow, back at it today. Monday was chest, more into the endurance style (athleanX) lifting, high rep, high intensity, no breaks. Just trying to mix it up a little bit this week, probably do the same again next week just to give my body a break from heavy weights.

Overall feeling great as usual, nothing new really to report other than it seems the endurance keeps climbing as well as energy in and out of the gym. Very pleased thus far.

Weight is remaining fairly constant +3lbs, no change in diet from before this run to now. Appear physically leaner in the mirror as well as a fuller look in my muscles.

Have a good one fellas..

Great log so far brother

Thanks bro..

Took 2 days off to let myself recover. Been going hard at the gym here lately with a lot of high intensity type training..

Today was a great day. Pumps felt even better since I hadn't been to the gym in a couple of days. Cardio and endurance are still through the roof. Weight is up 2lbs. Feel much fuller and tighter throughout my upper body and leaner in my midsection. Haven't been counting the days since I started but I would guess I have roughly 2 weeks left. Going to be a great 2 weeks.

Been eating like shit here lately.. I'm sure you guys can relate, I get bored when I watch tv and sometimes feel the need to eat any and everything I got around. Tonight was a tub of icecream and some other candies. Needless to say this shitty eating has been going on for the last 3 weeks now unfortunately. But it looks as if I have been eating great. I am the leanest I have been in awhile. Gonna stop being a lazy fat ass and finish these last 10 days or so strong. This combo is nothing short of great..

So far so good, even better than I had thought it was going to be. Over the past few days I have become noticeably leaner and more vascular. Seems to just get better as the days go by. Really loving this combination. And for the people who ask about GW's effect on blood pressure and heart rate. It doesn't effect your blood pressure, but I have noticed that my heart rate has decreased slightly during high intensity training. Great stuff all around..

This run is coming to an end. Let me give a quick summary of everything. My body weight actually increased by 4lbs total as of today. It has been up and down throughout but as of now I am 4lbs heavier. Here is the cool part, I had my bf% calculated before the cycle, caliper test by one of the trainers I train with. ( I realize this is not 100% accurate, but it is more realistic than one of those hand held things) Anyways I started at 9.6%. Had it tested again today before my workout and it came it at 4%... I'm only joking however the real number it came in at was 8.4%. Not a huge difference but it is noticeable to me. Now my diet remained constant from before I started all the way until I finished. I did change my workouts from mostly weights to more plyo's and body weight type exercises. The GW definitely helped my running by keeping my heart rate slightly down. Pumps in the gym felt just as good as what Test and Dbol would bring. Overall very satisfied with all of Osta's products. Can't wait to do it all over again.. Thanks for reading..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws