over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LABPE LOG

JMAN86

Registered
Just want to say thanks to LABPE/DeS for putting on an awesome contest it was fun, and I won so its that much better!

The packing this stuff came in guys is unreal it was bubble wrapped with like 8 pages of lab testing purity tests etc.. Very professional the actual pack itself was very safe/secure as well.

I'll be doing a 6 week log here - i've been researching the products for 7 days so far but haven't had the chance to get on here till now to get started but i'll be using Ghrp2 /cjc 1295 no dac gonna be on this at least 6 weeks 3x per day(wake up, pre wo, and right before bed)

I've been doing all shots subq, and noticed right away i get hot and hungry this has not changed and been the same for every time so far.

I should mention i'm running this with 500mg Test E a week right now....

I'll be starting my contest diet/prep in about 5 weeks so the peptides should certainly help getting my appetite rolling as i has already started, i'm sitting at anywhere from 183-190. i was on stage in may at 172 and the judges said they wanted me leaner so yet, so i dont plan on putting on too much weight now just more i'm gonna have to peel off shortly and i hate cardio so the less i gotta do the better, i'm doing a 12 week prep instead of the standard 16.... I"ll post up pics later tonight or tomorrow.

I have no doubt that you'll LOVE the addition of our peps to your contest prep brother! Purity is unreal :)

I have no doubt that you'll LOVE the addition of our peps to your contest prep brother! Purity is unreal :)

I've only used peps one other time and it was a few years ago, the feeling i get from these is unreal. Looking forward to the coming weeks to see what changes i see i can already see fat melting from my midsection and more deeper cuts coming into my abs..

Trained arms today had a great pump that i still have 2 hours after training :) and noticed that my muscles look more full i do feel a little bloated and like i'm holding water.. Worked late and didnt get a chance to snap a pic, i'll get one up this week. 4 weeks till contest prep yeahhhhh

good luck w your prep

noticed the hunger with the ghrp 6 and 2

the 2 isnt supposed to be as bad as the 6
the night dose isnt bad if you fall out quick, the mornings either if you work out right after
but the mid day can be brutal.....found subject in the kitchen mowin a jethro bowl of cereal wondering why so hungry

noticed the hunger with the ghrp 6 and 2

the 2 isnt supposed to be as bad as the 6
the night dose isnt bad if you fall out quick, the mornings either if you work out right after
but the mid day can be brutal.....found subject in the kitchen mowin a jethro bowl of cereal wondering why so hungry

yeah i like the night dose i do get get hungry after every shot almost immediately. My sleep has been so much better i used to wake up several times a night that has been cut to one time or sometimes i even sleep through. I know the "jethro bowl of cereal" feeling all to well. haha..

Thanks on the contest prep, my body weight for the past week avg is 188.3 in the morning and 190.3 at night, i'm trying to keep it below 195 and my trainer thinks were gona get me down in the 160's this show (172 on stage in may).

CURRENT PIC TAKEN AM OF 6/14..

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
So far so good the hunger/warm side effect is all the same still. Dosing 3x a day still. I have a new pic will post tonight..

OK so i started weighing myself morning and evening everyday taking everyday and dividing it by 7 to get the average, i've been doing this since 5/31 i started my peptides a week later.. so my weight average was 188.3 before peptides and as my math sunday night after weigh in i'm at 192.5.. This shows a 4.2lb average of weight gain since starting... Take it for what you want just sayin..

Attachments

• photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 288
Starting to get shredded bro!

You got cardio in the mix???

Starting to get shredded bro!

You got cardio in the mix???

At this point i'm doin maybe 3-4 days 20min max each session and eating really whatever i want.. i'm extremely happy with results so far and i may keep running this shit through contest prep.... I start my prep in 3 weeks so we should really see a difference once im eating clean and doing cardio 5 days a week.

At this point i'm doin maybe 3-4 days 20min max each session and eating really whatever i want.. i'm extremely happy with results so far and i may keep running this shit through contest prep.... I start my prep in 3 weeks so we should really see a difference once im eating clean and doing cardio 5 days a week.

Must be nice! Lol I can stay lean everywhere but my midsection! Just clings there! Cant wait to get back from Calif. and start my prep!

great job jman! I also noticed a 3-4lbs gain in the first two weeks (my protocol is saturation dose before bed only... I get intense lethargy if I pin in the morning)

great job jman! I also noticed a 3-4lbs gain in the first two weeks (my protocol is saturation dose before bed only... I get intense lethargy if I pin in the morning)

hey thanks Des, i wish the hot flash side effect would go away sure could do without that and i feel like i could eat 20 big macs with the hunger i get right away also, that will be great come prep time when i am sick of eating the same shit all the time..

Sorry guys been lacking on the post was on vacation for a week.. Sides are still the same, i am noticing still the biggest pumps i've gotten when i use it pre wo. I"m actually sleeping through the night finally and have incorporated MP bulletproof in my arsenal now. I'm still check my weight am and pm and takin avg at end of week and i'm still seeing a 2lb increase every week :)

pic will be posted up soon.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity