Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree801Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-02-2013, 06:55 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdvwest View Post
Thanks. Will look in to it. Just googling didn't pull up much, I will try to find out where he referenced it.
Chemical Penis Enlargement: mct oil eucommia du zhong bark phytoandrogens dht androgen receptor dmso energy ketones
Old 06-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrastos View Post
OMG how are you getting up to 140mcg? Do you have a larger pin or are you doubling up on meds when you mix em up?
In the much higher concentration of my newest batch of PGE1, one unit equals 10mcg. So 140mcg is only 14 units. And that is 99% DMSO. I fill the syringe with sterile water up to about 50 units (.5cc), and I am ready to go. So, in my 1ml syringes I can actually get 1mg (1,000mcg).
Adrastos likes this.

Last edited by OMG!; 06-02-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthGain View Post
No Pain Today.

So. I ran out of 30g 5/16 1cc pins. I have a few 31g 5/16 .3cc's sitting around. Couldn't feel it going in at all with the AutoJect 2. But. More importantly. An hour later and it's the most pain free experience I've had to date. Will give it another try tomorrow...
Day 2. Pain free. I curse the previous 50 days of misery.
OMG! and Problem? like this.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthGain View Post
Day 2. Pain free. I curse the previous 50 days of misery.
I wanted to try thinner needles. I currently use a 1ml/29g/1/2" disposable slin pin from Wal Mart. From the same source I bought 31 gauge slin pins, but all they had were 5/16". They didn't look long enough to me but I bought them anyway. I tried one and just like you said there was no pain whatsoever going in. But I couldn't get the syringe to discharge properly. When I pushed the plunger it hurt like crazy. Maybe it was just a weird episode. I think I will try it again.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:35 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG! View Post
I wanted to try thinner needles. I currently use a 1ml/29g/1/2" disposable slin pin from Wal Mart. From the same source I bought 31 gauge slin pins, but all they had were 5/16". They didn't look long enough to me but I bought them anyway. I tried one and just like you said there was no pain whatsoever going in. But I couldn't get the syringe to discharge properly. When I pushed the plunger it hurt like crazy. Maybe it was just a weird episode. I think I will try it again.
Get yourself the Owen Mumford AutoJect2 already :P
OMG! likes this.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:51 AM
Registered Member

Can you answer a question for me about the autoject2?
How fast does it discharge the medication?
Old 06-03-2013, 07:24 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Problem? View Post
Can you answer a question for me about the autoject2?
How fast does it discharge the medication?
Hrm. Good question. Five seconds for 1/2cc? It's incredibly smooth — I don't even notice it.
Problem? likes this.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

This is such a great thread I tried chem PE a couple of years ago but had to stop due to having problems getting the pge1 into Australia I want to do this again though such great gains.
I've managed to gain 2 inches doing a newbie stretching routine but now need to attack the tunica for more growth.
OMG! likes this.

Last edited by B0nes; 06-03-2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Registered Member

Why was TB4,IGF dropped?I can't find the answer in the thread
Old 06-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Registered Member

If im not allowed to post this link to another forum admin just delete it but there is a guy that claimed huge gains doing chem PE
Timbers chempe, newbie, hanging, pumping, dmso/paba routines
Old 06-04-2013, 02:15 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nes View Post
If im not allowed to post this link to another forum admin just delete it but there is a guy that claimed huge gains doing chem PE
Timbers chempe, newbie, hanging, pumping, dmso/paba routines
Great link, B0nes! I tried to post a reply on kingsnake's progress thread on MOS last week and I couldn't log on. I got a message that I had to pay now to be a member. Is that true, you have to pay now? If so, that sucks! So, I sent snake a PM on this board. I haven't heard back from him yet, which tells me he doesn't visit here very often these days. If you talk to him on MOS tell him OMG! is trying to get in touch with him.

To answer your question about TB4 and IGF, I dropped them this cycle on the advice of a chem PE guru. I thought it would give me some good feedback on the efficacy of both chems. I am in Week 4 of my sixth cycle and will measure at the end of this week, so I will get that feedback then. I expect I will add one or both next cycle.

Thanks again for the link and welcome to the nuthouse!
Old 06-04-2013, 05:27 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Anyone have a link for trimix? I'm up to 75mcg's. Probably pinned 30 times.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:56 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Third pain free day with the 31g 5/16 — I even put the AutoJect spacer out a bit to get just 3/16 in... even less residual pain. Glad I didn't order a fresh 30g supply. =)
OMG! and Problem? like this.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Today's cocktail/routine....

145 mcg PGE1/DMSO

No jelqing
Light manual stretching
14 hours Divosuit

Andractim topical
Oral PABA

Day 1, Week 4, Cycle 6. 3-hour erection. Very little pain!

Awesome experience today. I tried the 5/16"/31gauge pin and it was painless and no bleeding and very little pain associated with the highest dose to date. A little disappointed that I only got in four days last week, but I just had too much going on and not enough privacy. I really believe the best results are for those who can pin every day without missing any days at all, or rarely miss a day, anyway. Measuring Saturday.
Adrastos, Problem? and GirthGain like this.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Registered Member

OMG, did you end up getting the divosuit/cup? Anyone having results with a hydropump like the bathmate? What's the best deal for the money?
Old 06-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankdux View Post
OMG, did you end up getting the divosuit/cup? Anyone having results with a hydropump like the bathmate? What's the best deal for the money?
Yes, I have both the divosuit and divocup. Love the suit, not so much the cup. I have a bathmate. It is the only pump I have ever had so I can't compare it to others. I believe I got a little girth gain from it before I started chem PE, which is when my girth gains really exploded. I don't even use it anymore because I am trying to hold fast on my girth gains until I get more length gains.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

Hi I don't speak to Snake at all really but I do know he quit chem PE and only gained a little girth,the forums are free you don't have to pay you could just use that link and register at the top left of the page.
Glad to be here so if I were to start chem PE again first step would be getting a consult with Ronielle?
OMG! did you do any manual exercises and gain any length before you started chem PE?

Last edited by B0nes; 06-04-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Hi I don't speak to Snake at all really but I do know he quit chem PE and only gained a little girth,the forums are free you don't have to pay you could just use that link and register at the top left of the page.
Glad to be here so if I were to start chem PE again first step would be getting a consult with Ronielle?
OMG! did you do any manual exercises and gain any length before you started chem PE?
OK. Thanks. I think you can start a chem PE program without Ronielle. You won't need his advice/assistance until you have become more advanced.

I did lots of manual exercises in my newbie training. I pretty much followed the JP90 program and got some modest gains from it.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Registered Member

I'm just a bit clueless with how to get started
Old 06-05-2013, 11:10 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
I'm just a bit clueless with how to get started
Just read. You will find the answers. That's how the rest of us did it.
Problem? likes this.