over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OMG!'s Chemical PE log....

OMG & Sl1ced, do you guys think that taking a week or 2 break from the PGE-1 would lower the tolerance or is that not the way the drug works?

Like a real bodybuilder, I'd just up the dose.

No, but seriously, if/when a plateau comes I'll assess then. If one comes soon, I won't go off since I'm so new to this my body will make massive changes once I add another element in.

Down the road? Absolutely.

Some guys cycle, but the ones who have the most success (IMO) go four or five days a week, continuous, until they reach their goal. In the case of a few guys, like Ronielle, he will not be happy until he has to hire a guy to tote his wiener around for him.

Different people, different goals. For the most part, I'll be on this pretty heavily until I get to where I want.

First day of Week 4 of the full protocol.

Today's cocktail....

24 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

20 minutes manual stretching

3 1/2 hour erection. Somehow forgot to hang a couple sets prior to pin and forgot my DHT gel.

What do you mean by "manual" stretching, you mean you do a stretch hold for 20 minutes? :eek:

Or do you mean with like an ADS/hanger?

After I break in my ESL40, I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to get focused on the actual PE side of this like jeqling, clamping. I do it, but half assed.

Like a real bodybuilder, I'd just up the dose.

No, but seriously, if/when a plateau comes I'll assess then. If one comes soon, I won't go off since I'm so new to this my body will make massive changes once I add another element in.

Down the road? Absolutely.

Different people, different goals. For the most part, I'll be on this pretty heavily until I get to where I want.

What do you mean by "manual" stretching, you mean you do a stretch hold for 20 minutes? :eek:

Or do you mean with like an ADS/hanger?

After I break in my ESL40, I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to get focused on the actual PE side of this like jeqling, clamping. I do it, but half assed.

Manual stretching is stretching using your hands. I apply a good bit of force so 20 minutes in a single stretch isn't possible. I only hold a stretch for a couple of minutes with my hand before my hand is fatigued. Then I switch hands. Lots of different kinds of stretching you can do. I especially like bundled stretches (twisting your penis, then stretching), fulcrum stretches, and fowfers. I do a couple of 15- to 20-minute sets (weight varies, today 13 pounds) of hanging before pinning every day too.

You said it is girth you are working on, so I think you are doing the textbook stuff (jelqing, clamping).

Today's cocktail....

24 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT cream

60 minutes manual stretching

Two 15-minute hanging sets @ 13 pounds.

VERY painful four-hour erection today.

Hey OMG. Great progress thread bro. How much have you gained so far since starting your chemical protocal?

Hey OMG. Great progress thread bro. How much have you gained so far since starting your chemical protocal?

I really just started. This is Week Four. My girth has increased for sure. I'm guessing 1/4". Prior to chem PE I was 5 1/4" girth. Now I am 5 1/2" minimum erect, sometimes more, as much as 5 3/4". I am after length more than girth. I may have gained a little length. I will take an official measurement this weekend and post the results. Length is very hard for me to quantify because of my uber-deep fat pad, arousal level, etc. It seems length measurements are always different.

WOW. That's a pretty damn fast gain in girth just to be on week 4. Congrats bro. Yeah with length its a little harder for some, especially since the septum is very tough to weaken.

With girth my main tool was always clamping which gave me great girth gains but always fatigued my penis for a 100% erection for sex. I would have to wait at least 3 to 4 hrs after my clamping workouts for 100% wood to return for sex.

I see you still clamp even though you do your pge1 erection workouts. Is the chemically induced erections from PGE1 as strong as the intense engorgement that you get with clamping at full erection?

Last edited:
WOW. That's a pretty damn fast gain in girth just to be on week 4. Congrats bro. Yeah with length its a little harder for some, especially since the septum is very tough to weaken.

With girth my main tool was always clamping which gave me great girth gains but always fatigued my penis for a 100% erection for sex. I would have to wait at least 3 to 4 hrs after my clamping workouts for 100% wood to return for sex.

I see you still clamp even though you do your pge1 erection workouts. Is the chemically induced erections from PGE1 as strong as the intense engorgement that you get with clamping at full erection?

I wonder why clamping doesn't do that to me? It's nowhere near as potent as what the PGE1 does for me. Perhaps my clamp is weak, I got a cable cuff. I have to use clip it till the very last hook for it to at it's tightest. My girth is similar to OMG's.

Yeah, I'm amazed at the girth gain.

I don't clamp. I'm trying to do no girth work, hoping my length catches up in the gaining department. I used to do lots of Ulis, which gave me some girth gains but also discolored my dick. Most of that discoloration has disappeared since I have stopped the long Ulis. I have a bathmate which I am leaving alone for now.

When I used to do really intense Ulis I would engorge like crazy, but that engorgement can't compare to the engorgement with PGE1. On a 10 scale clamping and squeezing (Ulis) are a 9.5. PGE1 is a 453. You can literally feel (painful) the tunica being pushed to the ripping point from inside the CC. PGE1 is da' bomb!

Last edited:
Today's cocktail....

24 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
0 mcg TB4 (ran out, more on the way)

5 grams DHT cream

40 minutes manual stretching

Two 20-minute hanging sets @ 5 pounds.

VERY painful 4.5-hour erection today. I was starting to get worried about priapism and was preparing to start eating Sudafed. Then the erection started to go down. Longest erection I've had so far, even though I was using the same dosage of PGE I've been using for several days now. Go figure.

Could be. I should have my new shipment by Friday.

Cool OMG. PGE1 definitely sounds like some good stuff. As much as I love clamping I heard it can leed to fibrosis since oxgenated blood is being trapped, starving the penis under such intense stress. I actually had to stop clamping once I noticed my tunica was getting tough. PGE1 erections keep fresh oxgenated, hormone enriched blood flowing to encourage growth.

Since you're main goal is length, make sure that you're hanging in different angles and not just the standard downward angle. Try straight out angles and upward angles to hit the tunica tissue and anchor points in the underside of the penis that runs with in the scrotum.

Last edited:
Thanks, king. I will try that. All of my hanging has been straight down. I figure you lose a lot of the benefit from hanging with the fulcrum (leg, shoulder, pulley) supporting a good portion of the weight in other positions. Plus, I had a coach for a while (Big Al) who believes ONLY in the straight down position. Lots of different theories out there. You saw gains with it, so I will DEFINITELY give it a try. I'm a 6 o'clock LOT guy too. Maybe I can coax a little more length out of those ligs yet.

How much weight do you figure OTS equals how much weight straight down? 50%? I think I will just add weight until it feels right.

Last edited:
Looks like you're having good girth gains so far. Mine have been since I started a little over a week ago, in combination with bathmate and dmso. 5.5" to 6.125" EG

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

One week, 5/8" gain?! Never heard of ANYTHING like that! Are you sure you're measuring right? A tailor tape is the best way to get the REAL girth picture. If you're measuring right after bathmate that will be an issue.

When I'm under the influence of PGE1 my girth measures 6" to 6 1/4". So I understand that that is temporary. When I measure the next day I'm back to normal - 5 1/2" to 5 5/8" EG, which is still a good 1/4" gain in three weeks. But 5/8" in one week?

Last edited:
Day off today. Eleven hours erect in three days so far this week. Pin/workout days Friday and Saturday, off Sunday (and official measurements). Begin Week Five on Monday.

I've been following a Bathmate + DMSO/Iodine routine for a couple months now. I was surprised too.

Today's cocktail....

24 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
0 mcg TB4 (ran out, more on the way)

5 grams DHT gel

4.5-hour erection today. No time for hanging. Bummer. 15.5 hours so far this week. Tomorrow is the last day of Week Four. Official measurements day after tomorrow. Loving it!

Last edited:
Today's cocktail....

22 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
0 mcg TB4 (just received new shipment, reconstituted, and backloaded 20 pins with 100 mcg and stored in the freezer)

5 grams DHT gel

20 minutes fowfer

2.5-hour erection today. I backed off from 24 mcg due to a couple of scary, nearly 5-hour erections this week. Hard to believe the difference is 2 hours. Will try 23 mcg on Monday. Today is the last day of Week Four. Official measurements tomorrow.

Forgot to add to today's routine:

Two 15-minute OTS hanging sets @ 13 pounds.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear