Yesterday's cocktail....

20 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT cream

Two 20-minute hanging sets @ 5 pounds
20-minute Bathmate
30 minutes manual stretching

Today is the end of Week 2 of the full protocol. Haven't measured yet but definitely a girth increase and I believe a small length increase.

Today's cocktail....

20 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT cream

My baseline dimensions prior to starting the full protocol....

NBPFL............. 4" (Non Bone-Pressed Flaccid Length)
NBPEL............. 5 3/4" (Non Bone-Pressed Erect Length)
BPEL............... 7 " (Bone-Pressed Erect Length)
BPFSL............. 8" (Bone-Pressed Flaccid Stretched Length)
EG.................. 5 1/4" (Erect Girth)

Gotta' get rid of this ridiculously deep fat pad.

I'm two weeks into the full protocol (ten workout days). I didn't expect to see any SIGNIFICANT gains for a month or two, but already I can see and feel gains. My wife, too. She is exclaiming, Oh my God! (Yes, that's where my handle came from - her comment when she noticed my first gains starting PE a year and a half ago). Lately she has enjoyed holding my penis when it is flaccid and marveling at the increase in weight.... "Oh my God, it has gotten so heavy!" I like that talk!

I do not aspirate. I usually inject flaccid, but I use a cock ring which kind of gives me almost a halfie, which presents a much nicer target for injection, when you can much more clearly see the surface blood vessels, thus avoiding them.

Last edited:
Today's cocktail....

22 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT cream

20 minute Bathmate

Moved up to 22 mcg PGE1 today. Got 3.5 hours from that.

can I ask (because I have never used any of those products) how much actual liquid ( in mls) in total you are injecting at one time? thanks

My three chems equal about .4 CC. I fill the syringe with another .6 sterile water for a full CC (ml) injection. And yes, I do massage my unit after pinning, just 30 seconds or so, to help avoid fibrosis and help distribute the chems equally throughout the CC.

Last edited:
I just thought of something... Doesn't that igf-1 hurt like a son of a bitch?!? I mean with the acetic acid, it hurt when I pinned it before, I really burns, do you dilute with that or something else for this type of thing? Also what about MGF? Isn't that very effective for site growth? Would it help here? I'm asking because I'm currently doing something similar for my calves and I'm on the syntherol protocal... I thought I'd steal a few ideas from what you guys are doing and apply to that... I will add the TB-500 next...

For IGF, yeah, the acetic acid burns like hell. I used just enough AA to dissolve and stabilize the IGF. For injections I dilute that way down with bac water, so it's not bad. In fact, no sting at all. You really have to reconstitute IGFLR3 in AA, which has the proper PH to keep it stabilized for a few months. Any other diluent just degrades it rapidly.

Good question about the MGF. I wonder if Ronielle has tried that. He has tried everything else.

Today's cocktail....

22 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

7 grams DHT cream

Two 15-minute hanging sets @ 5 pounds
40 minutes manual stretching

I only got 2.5 hours out of 22 mcg. Guess I need to move up to 24 mcg tomorrow.

Really hard to hang today. I could only handle two 15-minute sets, and I could only get about 30 seconds to a minute of continuous hanging before needing to take a break for ten or twenty seconds. Damned painful. I believe that that pain equals growth, so bring it on!

Last edited:
Today's cocktail....

24 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT cream

60 minutes manual stretching

VERY painful three-hour erection today.

Today's cocktail....

24 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT cream

20 minutes manual stretching
Two 20-minute hanging sets @ 13 pounds (just prior to pinning)

Not too painful today. 3+ hours. Tomorrow is the end of week 3 of the full protocol. My girth is exploding. Have not seen much in the way of length gain yet. Going to stop Bathmate, hoping my length catches up with girth. I will take an official measurement next weekend. I KNOW I will show at least a quarter inch girth increase.

Last edited:
Your cocktails are impressive. Merely 17.5mcg kills me for 3.5-4hrs.

What's the highest you see yourself going in tb4 & igf doses respectively? Which do you feel is superior?

And you got a strong cock. 5lbs is quite a bit. I've been hovering around some PE forums, much like bodybuilding, it's a drug game. I've read countless people make the same progress as us but taken a year or even two, eek.

Have you tried pge1 with tb4 or igf only before?

Your cocktails are impressive. Merely 17.5mcg kills me for 3.5-4hrs.

What's the highest you see yourself going in tb4 & igf doses respectively? Which do you feel is superior?

And you got a strong cock. 5lbs is quite a bit. I've been hovering around some PE forums, much like bodybuilding, it's a drug game. I've read countless people make the same progress as us but taken a year or even two, eek.

Have you tried pge1 with tb4 or igf only before?

I started PGE1 at 10 mcg and have been steadily going up. I am at 24 mcg now and will probably move up again next week or two. You do build a tolerance to it. Ronielle is using some ridiculous dose like over 100 mcg a day.

I've been hanging for about a year. I have moved up to thirty pounds but I believe that 12 to 15 pounds is just as effective. I've been laying off hanging for a while so I just started back with 5 pounds. Now I'm up to 13 pounds with no problems.

I haven't tried PGE1 with TB4 or IGF only. I just started adding to PGE1 three weeks ago and I added both TB4 and IGF at the same time.

I recall you saying that you are happy with your length. Do you still want a Captain's Wench? It is length-centric.

Last day of Week Three of the full protocol. 16+ hours this week. Off for the weekend.

Today's cocktail....

24 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT cream

Two 15-minute hanging sets @ 13 pounds (just prior to pinning)

I recall you saying that you are happy with your length. Do you still want a Captain's Wench? It is length-centric.

Certainly, I'd like to do heavy & long cycles for girth with bridges for length. I'm happy with length, but if I can acquire more why not?

OMG & Sl1ced, do you guys think that taking a week or 2 break from the PGE-1 would lower the tolerance or is that not the way the drug works?

Some guys cycle, but the ones who have the most success (IMO) go four or five days a week, continuous, until they reach their goal. In the case of a few guys, like Ronielle, he will not be happy until he has to hire a guy to tote his wiener around for him.

First day of Week 4 of the full protocol.

Today's cocktail....

24 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

3 1/2 hour erection. Somehow forgot to hang a couple sets prior to pin and forgot my DHT gel.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear