Stats:
198lbs before my workout yesterday
21 years old
5`10"

Ill give a sample of what my diet was yesterday:

Meal 1 - chickenbreast sandwhich on wheat w/fresh veggies
Meal 2 - Potatoes, PPnJ on whole wheat with natural peanutbutter
Meal 3 - Spinach salad with a can of chicken with olive oil and vinegar
Intraworkout - shake with creatine, bcaas, eaas, dextrose/maltodextrin, whey hydrosylates, and gluatamine peptides. Shake is sipped through out workout and before leaving the gym i had a bag of sourpatch kids with a 42g protein shot.
Meal 5 - 2 PBnJs on wheat w/ natural peanutbutter, spinich salad, can of chicken
Meal 6 - chickenbreast salad on wheat with fresh veggies
Meal 7 - spinach salad, chicken, PBnJ on wheat

Currently running:
200mg test prop/wk
200mg tren ace/wk
800mg NPP/wk
50mg Dbol preworkout
Humulin R usually 10-40units/day

Aromasin and cabasar as needed.

As contest progresses tren will increase and NPP will slowly be lowered and 200mg/day of var will be added at some point too. Would also really like to research GHRP-2 with Mod Grf1-29 4 to 6 times a day but funds are low and most money is going to feed myself but Ill see what I can do. Ill be needing to invest in some more tren very soon as well.

Prior to the contest I had taken about 3 or 4 months off from any gear. I blasted and cruised for the 2 years prior to that and felt I needed to give my body a break and surprisingly I recovered fairly quickly and Jan 1st is when I started my previously noted cycle.

Excited to see what this contest has in store for all of us!
Goodluck everyone, your gonna need it!:D:D:D:D:D

Good stuff man... What is your goal as far as the contest? I figure your cutting but the dbol threw me off a bit. Im following your thread. Help me stay motivated!

Good stuff man... What is your goal as far as the contest? I figure your cutting but the dbol threw me off a bit. Im following your thread. Help me stay motivated!

Im looking to recomp but Im just going to evaluate where Im at each week and see how my body reacts and changes. Ill definatly try to get shredded the last few weeks but I really want to gain as much weight as possible before the spring because my original plan before hearing about the contest was to bulk until around mid march and then cut during the spring. Help me stay motivated too bro! All advice and feedback is appreciated!

As of yesterday my weight was up about 2 pounds. Ill be going to the gym late tonight. Yesterday I worked chest and finished up with some squats. The day prior to that I did a back workout along with a few sets for all my major muscle groups. Ive been trying to hit every muscle group at least a few times a week but with slightly less volume than Im used to and it seems to be working for me. My strength has slowly been climbing and hopefully should be hitting some new PRs by the end of the competition. My diets been pretty much the same everyday

Looks good mate!

Cycle looks similar to mine except I will be switching tren with npp after the comp pretty much because it fits into my rugby schedule as well (season starts beginning of april). Cant wait to see results of them together, what will you be titrating each compound to? Would you get both to around 400 and keep them there?

So far havnt missed a workout or a meal since the contest began. Had my first cheat meal last night. My weight has been hovering around 210lbs. After I gain probably 10 more lbs Ill start an hour of fasted cardio every morning and start shredding up.

Next week I will be adding in peptides:

cjc w/dac .5mg/wk
ghrp-2 250mcg 3-7 time per day
Mod Grf 1-29 50mcg 3-7 times per day
huperzine a 200mcg 3-7 times per day

I may post up some progress pics pretty soon as well. Hope everyone is staying on track and doing well!

Looks good mate!

I've just started a similar cycle..just doses are lower to start..

Doing 50mg Test Prop, 100mg Npp, 50mg Parabolan, 50mg Mast eod to start...will increase doses apart from Test when gains stall.

I've just added Huperzine also...you wont need to dose 7times a day mate..200mcg x 3 a day will be enough...4 maybe...

Also...i've not been using T4 and just read on BigD thread in peptides section how important it is to use...replacement dose is 1.6mcg per kg..

So im gonna get some T4 and add in 200mcg a day also...just an option for you.

Ill pop in here and hopefully you can pop in my log.

Cheers.

Thanks bro. I actually meant to write 3 to 4 times a day for the huperzine a spaced out every 5 hours

Been hammering away at my legs and back like a fucking animal. Starting to see some nice improvements in my back. Also have been playing around with my carbs to help lean out and keep my bloat down. Everything seems to be on track!

Peptides should be here by the end of the week along with my huperzine a. Anyone have any suggestions on if I need to modify the timing of my slin after adding in my peps? I usually time my largest dose of slin so it peeks during my workout in addition to smaller doses throughout the day with meals. Usually ill add 1 unit of slin for every 6 grams of carbs I have in my meals as long as what Im eating has little to no unhealthy fats.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Ive began researching my peptides this week. My rats been a lot fuller and has had a gradual increase in his vascularity since researching has began. I weighed 211lbs on an empty stomac today. My starting weight on Jan 1st when I started my cycle was 180lbs so Im very satisfied with my progress thus far. Im debating on how long I want to keep bulking before going into a caloric deficit and adding in an hour of fasted cardio every morning after peps. Ive been making such great gains bulking that Im hesitant to start cutting because I feel like I could still gain a good amount of mass before the spring.

Today I did 2 hours of fasted cardio in the morning and then a back, traps, and bicep workout later in the day. Hopefully the cardio will help me to start leaning out.

Did 2 more hours of fasted cardio this morning. Bout to go tanning n then back to the gym for squats and a chest workout. Today's one of my high carb days so I got some sour patch kids to bring with me to the gym along with my shake.

Did 2 more hours of fasted cardio this morning. Bout to go tanning n then back to the gym for squats and a chest workout. Today's one of my high carb days so I got some sour patch kids to bring with me to the gym along with my shake.

Ive been hittin the cardio hard everyday. Ive been doing 2 hours of fasted cardio every morning. Pre-cardio Ive been researching 50mcg mod-grf1-29 +200mcg ghrp2 along with 2iu human-r. The fats slowly coming off but my bf% is still likely in the mid teens. Im hoping to be able to get it down to the 10-12% range by the contests end.

Also, Id like to note that all the peps Ive been researching have been from Ergo and the quality and service has all been spot on. The test prop,NPP, and dbol are all from DASH and the quality and service has been amazing. Cant post in the sponsor forum yet bet felt credit was due for top quality products and service from both Ergo and DASH. Cant wait to give DASHs tren a go. Planning on running it at 100mgs/day for the rest of the competition as soon as its available.

My workout rotation has been as follows:
Day1- Chest,Tris, Shoulders, abs (adding in calves tomorrow)
Day2- Back, Traps, Rear Delts, Bis
Day3- LEGS!!!!
Rinse and Repeat. Rest days are taken maybe once every 6-10 days when I feel my CNS needs time to recover.

My plan is to lower my NPP to 50mg/day once I increase my tren to 100mg/day and keep my test at about 200mg/wk. In the next couple days Ill probably add in 150-200mgs/day of var if can find time to make some caps or maybe a suspension. If DASHs oral masteron is the same thing as superdrol then I plan on adding that in the last 3 weeks as a finisher if its available.

My rat has been receiving the following peps:
1-2mg CJC w/DAC per week
50mcg Mod Grf-129 + 200mcg GHRP2 3-8 x day (with 200mcg huperzine a every 4-5 hours)

Also, been givin him a mg of MT2 a few times a week before tanning and I gotta say hes turning into a pretty darn tan rat. (the poor thing is hairless lol)

My diets been on point. Been cycling my carbs but need to add a few more really low carb days each week to help lean out. Its just hard considering I train pretty hard every day. Ive been eating about 40oz chicken each day and white rice, wheat bread, and smartbalance peanutbutter have been my staples. I add in fresh veggies and pasta occasionally, and add jelly for some PBnJs on my high carb days.

I plan on making a pretty dramatic transformation! Hope everyone else is still doing well and keeping up the hard work!:headbang::D

Last edited:
Well, im still killin it. I kinda feel like my diet may be starting to make me lose a little bit of my sanity though lol. Ive pretty much restricted 95% of my carb intake to right before and during my workouts. Even with the NPP and boat loads of fish oil ive been taking my joints are starting to get pretty achy. Ive been getting in 1.5 to 2 hours of fasted cardio on most days and am slowly leaning out. I weighed myself at the gym today, I was a little bloated from carbloading, but considering I had eaten very little during the day prior to my preworkout meal, I was surprised to see I had actually gained more weight. I was about 215lbs. I had been slowly going back down in weight since lowering my calories and adding in cardio but Im guessing that upping my tren dose is starting to help me add some lean muscle while still losing fat. Im making progress but still feel like Im no where close to where I want to be. :banghead:

Hopefully if I keep pushing myself as hard as I have been my hard work will pay off. I can't wait for this recomp to be over so I can start bulking again and add in some food that I actually enjoy eating lol. Egg whites, chicken, and rice are starting to get old quick haha. My strength has been steadily increasing each workout but I feel like my CNS may need a rest, I just hate taking days off though. I feel like if Im at home taking it easy, then theres someone else out there working harder than me, or that Im not pushing myself hard enough.

Hope everyones still killin it!:headbang:

Just got back from grocery shopping and the gym. Still on track and makin steady progress. Vascularity is definatly improving. Diet has been slowly reducing in total amount of calories in order to help lean out. Have been restricting my carbs to around my workouts for the most part. Ive been mainly eating chicken, white rice, and egg whites but I decided to add in potatoes, coconut oil, and a few organic whole eggs in each day along with a few scoops of peanut butter to boost my calories back up.

Currently doing 3-5 sessions of fasted cardio a week at low intensity for 1-2 hours. Right now Im running 100mg tren ED, 70mg NPP ED, 30mg Test prop ED, and 200mg Var ED. I decided to keep my NPP a little higher than I had planned because my joints are really starting to feel like shit. Maybe I havnt been giving myself enough time off :confused:

Ordered some more DAC for my rat. Gonna be researching 3mg per week, maybe 4 along with the same protocol of MOD + GHRP2 3-7 times per day.

Ive reduced my slin usage to just preworkout in hopes that it'll help me lean out faster. Also, started 200mg DNP today. Gonna keep it low dosed, if I feel like its hindering gains after 1 week then Im gonna drop it. I have a feeling that with the DAC and peps constantly releasing fats to be burned as fuel that it should have a very synergistic effect, even at a low dose.

Im getting super tired of eating clean 24/7:( I cant wait to start my bulker after the contest ends and start smashing some delicious food again:D

Im making great progress and hope everyone else is doing the same. Id update my log more but It doesnt seem like to many are following along. If im wrong leave some more comments! I dont want this to be a boring ass log lol.

Well just got back from the gym. Did chest, triceps, shoulders, and calves today. Got my bf% tested tonight. 13.8% bf at a slightly bloated 216lbs. I feel that it was a relatively accurate reading. Im hoping to get down to around 11%-12.5% by the end of the competition. The 200mg of DNP per day was added in 3 days ago. So far, I feel good and am noticing slightly accelerated fat loss. I ran out of DAC and Im guessing it has been out of my rats system for about 3-4 days based on the half life but should have more by tomorrow hopefully. I think Im gonna bump it up to 4mg/wk for the remainder of the competition.

Strength was up at the gym today and joints felt a little better. On one of my working sets on bench press tonight I repped out 225 for 14 reps. Ive never been super strong relative to my bodyweight IMO but for me that felt pretty good. Ive always been able to put on mass much easier than gaining strength but Ive also always trained like a bodybuilder and not a powerlifter. Ive increased my calories slightly the past few days and added back in wheat bread and some coconut oil into my diet. Vascularity is very great from forearms up to my shoulders. Hoping after I drop a little more fat the vascularity should start spreading more through my chest and the rest of my body.

Now time for my post workout meal :)

Allright, heres a quick update. I upped my DNP (powder) up to 600mg/day for 5 days. I just stopped the DNP 3 days ago and Im feeling A LOT better lol. I dropped down to about 207lbs at about 13.2-13.6%bf. Today Im dropping both test prop and NPP for the remainder of the competition. For the remainder of the competition Ill be taking 200mg/day tren ace, 200mg/day var, and 30mg/day superdrol. I found some superdrol clones on ebay and I should have some by tomorow or the next day. Im gonna research my last 4mg dose of DAC so that it should be out of my rats system about a week before my final pics to help eliminate any water retention. Ill be following jimmyjones guide on his "how to look your best on beach day" thread for the week leading up to my final pics. Good luck everyone!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363107231.694056.jpg

Heres a pic from this morning on an empty stomach.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131