Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree65Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

New Pro Mamdouh Elssbiay - What are they feeding these guys!

They all have a certain unique thick look about them that is hard for me to explain. Anyone care to chime in on why that may be?

Old 12-01-2012, 12:19 PM
Kilo Klub Member

how tall is he? he's gotta be 280ish in these
Old 12-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Registered Member

What ever it is there eating I'll take two plates please
BOOMSHAKER and Miss Q like this.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJB View Post
how tall is he? he's gotta be 280ish in these
Yea 282, he got a 2013 Olympia qualification as well
Old 12-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Registered Member

Quads are massive!
Old 12-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

Anyone know his height?
Old 12-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironblaster View Post
Quads are massive!
Yeah what he said.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:37 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Looks to me like lots of anabolics and really high dose GH without so much slin.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

Interesting (entertaining) how you guys can tell what other guys are using by how they look
Old 12-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Dude's quads are astronomical
Old 12-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Yes, they are extremely impressive, but I don't think they look "good". I know I could never, ever be that big, so yes I am a bit jealous, but I prefer a physique like Ced Mcmillan. Funny thing is, I don't have the prettiest look, but these guys just seem so extreme and the muscle is so excessive. Not so sure what I'm trying to say. Do you guys know what I mean?

UNDERGROUNDSUPPS.COM

KRATOM - EPHEDRA - PREWORKOUT - FATBURNERS

I NOW DO DIETS, CUSTOM WORKOUT PLANS,

AND CONTEST PREP.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Registered Member

the guy is crazy thick but those fucking quads are insane
Old 12-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

That guy is insane and if he takes his Pro Card and decides to compete in the IFBB(Farah will def swoop him up for coaching services) he will win shows and be a threat just like Sami did last year
Old 12-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queefer View Post
Yes, they are extremely impressive, but I don't think they look "good". I know I could never, ever be that big, so yes I am a bit jealous, but I prefer a physique like Ced Mcmillan. Funny thing is, I don't have the prettiest look, but these guys just seem so extreme and the muscle is so excessive. Not so sure what I'm trying to say. Do you guys know what I mean?
Yep I know exactly what you mean! I'm a big Ced fan myself and prefer the old school look personally.

On another note, I wonder what this dude looks like in the offseason!

Like Zack Khan mixed with Mustafa Muhammed's leg size:

Old 12-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

very impressive...interesting to see how he fares in the IFBB
Old 12-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queefer View Post
x2. He has a shit load of muscle but it isn't pretty and Cedric blows this guy out of the water.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothuman View Post
x2. He has a shit load of muscle but it isn't pretty and Cedric blows this guy out of the water.
Cedric's physique is so much better.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Registered Member

Is it the lighting or do some of these guys not tan their faces?
Old 12-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
Interesting (entertaining) how you guys can tell what other guys are using by how they look
While I don't think that anyone can pinpoint exact drugs that a person uses based on looking at them, I think it is pretty easy to notice the distinct difference between a physique enhanced by GH or slin or both.
Look at classic bodybuilders and compare them to today's guys. What's changed? GH and insulin. They have a very distinctive look.
The reason I said the guy looks like he's on lots of anabolics (that's obvious, what BB'er isn't?) and GH is because to me, he has that look..... and in my opinion he doesn't look like a heavy insulin user.
I think its pretty easy to tell the difference between a heavy slin user and a non user(or low dose user).
Old 12-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Registered Member

Guy reminds me of Nasser El Sonbaty
turbobusa likes this.