Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Counselling and Support > Counselling Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2017, 07:14 PM
Registered Member

How do you get rid of emotional depression?

Living in a challengeable society, we are faced with all variety of pressure. Therefore,we may become rather sensitive and depressed sometimes. Depression is commonly regarded as something insignificant while in some occasions it can cause serious consequence. How do you get ride of emotional depression? Can you share with us?

100% Safe Delivery
Old 04-12-2017, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

I've noticed with AAS use for myself controlling the excess estrogen helps. The difference in my emotions without estrogen control compounds and with are huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Newbie Registered Member

AAS is definitely an emotional roller-coaster

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Alzadosghost likes this.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Prozac. If shit is really bad bring out the Effexor
Old 04-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Proper estrogen and stable blood levels make a huge difference. Although I know for some it is much deeper than that.
Alzadosghost likes this.

Please contact me with questions about our products, ordering process and our active discount codes.

First time buyer of monster? Contact me for special pricing and discounts.

Returning customer? Get ahold of me for our loyal customer discount before ordering.

Write TripleOT in notes section of order during checkout.

Mymonsterlabs.com
Old 04-12-2017, 11:08 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Some AAS makes your mood better.
3BILLS likes this.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:13 PM
Kilo Klub Member

cuddling
Old 04-13-2017, 12:14 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Keep your mindset in the realm of John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, and/or Vito Corleone....and if things get really bad....medical cannabis helps.
mr.hendo likes this.
Old 04-13-2017, 02:47 AM
Registered Member

Very low dose lithium has made a huge difference with me... but I have double COMT mutations... I wouldn't recommend it for everyone.

Side note, cardiotone seems to cause a lot of emotional problems in some people.
Old 04-13-2017, 02:53 AM
Registered Member

i think you hit it on the head when you say "society" has a role...society(at least here in the us) has become a coddled wussy tattletale police state where everything is illegal or frowned upon where people try and make other people feel bad for everything...i see it in my kid's school as well in general public...i try and raise my kids in a away to combat these feelings...let them know its not the job of the govt to keep you safe and be involved in your life...its not the job of your school to do anything but teach you educational facts...i try and teach them to be tough and resilient...whats going on in our schools these days is a joke
now i understand there are more aspects to depression and it can be a serious problem..this i think is a good start to just one aspect
Old 04-13-2017, 02:58 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Work with those less fortunate. It takes your mind off yourself and gives you someone else to focus on.
Old 04-13-2017, 03:58 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I Masturbate.

Old 04-13-2017, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gungalunga View Post
Keep your mindset in the realm of John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, and/or Vito Corleone....and if things get really bad....medical cannabis helps.
Thanks, it seems very helpful

100% Safe Delivery
Old 04-13-2017, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainheart View Post
cuddling
yes. A hug from someone familiar may give us energy.

100% Safe Delivery
Old 04-13-2017, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjuanb1 View Post
Work with those less fortunate. It takes your mind off yourself and gives you someone else to focus on.
Boom!! JJ1 you hit the nail on the head right there. I occasionally volenteer at my churches food bank. No matter how down I am it really puts things into perspective big time. I realized very quickly I have it very good and I am spoiled compared with so many people. If I'm depressed or down it cheers me right up and actually leave feeling greatful + happy!!
johnjuanb1 and irontier like this.
Old 04-13-2017, 12:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggy38 View Post
Prozac. If shit is really bad bring out the Effexor

I know natty people on that and a lot of them get fat , curious if it would be the same for someone who blasts and cruises ?? Do they get fat ??

Old 04-13-2017, 02:43 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjuanb1 View Post
This is the key to happiness IMO. Forget self. Think of others. Look to help those in need whenever you can.
Old 04-13-2017, 03:30 PM
Kilo Klub Member

If you want to get out of yourself then do something for some one else.
Old 04-13-2017, 04:19 PM
Registered Member

do evrything to divert attetion from something bad.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:51 AM
Registered Member

Stop reading posts from SRHealth-Rachel