over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Battling Tren Insomnia

cycle between 1 night before bed alepam and next night 1/2 tab zopliclone wit quarter tab of antihistamines,

take only on days u gotta wake up for work, take non working days off

implement a natural or real GH, so peptides combo, or HGH throughout ur cycle

trensomnia will become a thing of the past, trust me

Last edited:
HGH before bed helps me. I am on 350mg tren 350 mg drost prop and 3ius HGH a day. I also eat 8 oz of turkey breast.

I asked my doc for some vistaril, it knocks you the f#ck out. It's used as a sedative for pre dental surgery I believe and it's An antihistamine so no w/d's.

Looks like a better alternative to Seroquel...

cycle between 1 night before bed alepam and next night 1/2 tab zopliclone wit quarter tab of antihistamines,

take only on days u gotta wake up for work, take non working days off

implement a natural or real GH, so peptides combo, or HGH throughout ur cycle

trensomnia will become a thing of the past, trust me

drop the benzo's and up the trazadone.

Trazadone works quite well. I don't notice any of the same withdrawal that I would otherwise get from benzo's. I've added some GH (I had a few vials sitting around) and it definitely helps.

What also has worked very well is 5-HTP. Since tren excites the CNS and can deplete serotonin, the 5-HTP has made me much more calm and it's also a lot easier to get to sleep. I take 200mg of the time release 2x daily.

I like stilnoct.

Without it I can't sleep :(

Adonis89 what dose of test are you using with that 500mg a week of tren ace? More than 200mg a week? If so give a low dose of test a try like less than 200 a week. It will seem like magic how virtually all the so called tren sides disappear

As a herbal remedy you could try Valeriana officinalis and/or melatonin. Also no stimulants after 6pm as you already got one (tren) running thru your veins 24/7 already.

I like stilnoct.

Without it I can't sleep :(

stilnoct = ambien

Do you feel groggy on the 5-htp?

Not at all actually. It really helps remove any tren-related anxiety or agitation during the day. Neither of those sides ever become much of an issue for me - I'm a calm guy. But the 5-HTP makes them even less noticeable.

Adonis89 what dose of test are you using with that 500mg a week of tren ace? More than 200mg a week? If so give a low dose of test a try like less than 200 a week. It will seem like magic how virtually all the so called tren sides disappear

I agree with you on low dose test - I use 200-250mg test per week. I'm favoring prop right now (I inject EOD anyway so using prop doesn't bother me). I try to keep my test and estro in normal ranges and then add other androgens/anabolics on top of it. Labs and physique have never looked better since I've used this method.

small dosage of Amitriptyline and benadryl does the trick for me... go to sleep like a baby... but the dreams are intense and uncomfortable...

For me I lowered my test dose when I used tren ace and it eliminated my insomnia. with a higher dose test I couldn't sleep about 2-3 hours a night. lowered my test and now I have no issue sleeping 8-10 hours. then again when I use tren I don't use more than 400mgs.

small dosage of Amitriptyline and benadryl does the trick for me... go to sleep like a baby... but the dreams are intense and uncomfortable...

Amitryptyline works somewhat like trazadone in that they're both tricyclic anti-d's. Benedryl has helped me, but the grogginess and lack of sleep quality made me seek alternatives.

I try to limit my tren use to my "bursts/blasts," so I'm only on it for 1-2 months at a time. I wouldn't want to make a consistent habit out of either tren use, sleeping med use or both. I do, however, think that sleep is so important that if one decides to use tren, it would be a good idea to try to combat the insomnia in the most effective and least addictive way possible.

I'm only going on my 3rd week come Thursday and my sleep is already wrecked. Started Prami a couple days after I started the Tren (Enth, 800mg) and I'm definitely waking up 2-3 times a night. I've dealt with it thus far because despite losing some sleep I still feel perfectly energized and fine during the day (thank you Vyvanse). I have used Xanax in the past (prescribed by the doc of course) and while it helped me get to sleep, it didn't do much for helping me STAY asleep, which is one of my biggest problems. I'm really not into using stuff like Ambien as many people say you can still find yourself quite groggy the next morning after using it. Oh, also because I knew a girl who was on Ambien and somehow cut off all her hair in the middle of the night with a pair of scissors and didn't remember doing so when she woke up the next morning. That's pretty extreme, but just another reason for me to not use it. I was hoping the Prami would help me sleep because of the increased GH secretion that it causes. Taking it an hour before bed and I do feel tired and fall asleep without much trouble but again, the issue lies in not being able to stay asleep. I just wake up for no reason. I'm not even having any bad night sweats, I'm a LITTLE damp. Hoping that doesn't get too much worse. It has before but it was on Tren Ace where I had the worst sweats.

I'm only going on my 3rd week come Thursday and my sleep is already wrecked. Started Prami a couple days after I started the Tren (Enth, 800mg) and I'm definitely waking up 2-3 times a night. I've dealt with it thus far because despite losing some sleep I still feel perfectly energized and fine during the day (thank you Vyvanse). I have used Xanax in the past (prescribed by the doc of course) and while it helped me get to sleep, it didn't do much for helping me STAY asleep, which is one of my biggest problems. I'm really not into using stuff like Ambien as many people say you can still find yourself quite groggy the next morning after using it. Oh, also because I knew a girl who was on Ambien and somehow cut off all her hair in the middle of the night with a pair of scissors and didn't remember doing so when she woke up the next morning. That's pretty extreme, but just another reason for me to not use it. I was hoping the Prami would help me sleep because of the increased GH secretion that it causes. Taking it an hour before bed and I do feel tired and fall asleep without much trouble but again, the issue lies in not being able to stay asleep. I just wake up for no reason. I'm not even having any bad night sweats, I'm a LITTLE damp. Hoping that doesn't get too much worse. It has before but it was on Tren Ace where I had the worst sweats.

TREN ENTH was just pure insomnia and side effects for me. I went back to and will only use ACE after my trial of ENTH. Some can tolerate it though...

I've found that 5-HTP (time release), Visatril/Trazadone/Seroquel/Klonopin + Ambien/Lunesta is the best combo. One of the former options help keep you asleep, and one of the latter z-class drugs help put you to sleep.

I just keep my tren use to 1-2 month bursts and willingly medicate myself to sleep during that time. I have little to no addictive tendencies and haven't had any problems becoming addicted to the sleep meds/benzo's etc.

Last edited:
I have some Bacopa and Phenibut on the way. However, the past few days, Delsym cough syrup has worked VERY well!!

weed is perfect for me. im using 400mgs of tren enth and wouldnt sleep a wink without it.

weed is perfect for me. im using 400mgs of tren enth and wouldnt sleep a wink without it.

It's funny - THC chills me out, but my mind gets very active. Doesn't really help me sleep.... too bad.

I have had troubles sleeping through out the majority of my adult life....seroquel @ 25 mgs - 50mgs at night does the trick for me. I don't see how it is so detrimental to our BB lifestyle if it allows for solid 6-8 hrs sleep a night. I know it intensifies my hunger beyond anything and if i'm not careful I can find myself in a bit of daze loading myself with food in front of the fridge for 15 minutes...

As far as reeking havoc on the metabolism I don't know if that's true... but I guess everyone is different. I was still able to shred up well and hit my dose of seroquel nightly.

My question is can seroquel have have effects on mass building? , as far as getting quality sleep, I don't know if much can compare. even at a low dose it never feels like you build a resistance to the drug and have to take more, which is a plus. I was prescribed the meds for bi-polar issues and it has been a godsend for the most part......even some AAS will keep me tossing and turning tho. Orals for me are a killer especially var and dbol

I have had troubles sleeping through out the majority of my adult life....seroquel @ 25 mgs - 50mgs at night does the trick for me. I don't see how it is so detrimental to our BB lifestyle if it allows for solid 6-8 hrs sleep a night. I know it intensifies my hunger beyond anything and if i'm not careful I can find myself in a bit of daze loading myself with food in front of the fridge for 15 minutes...

As far as reeking havoc on the metabolism I don't know if that's true... but I guess everyone is different. I was still able to shred up well and hit my dose of seroquel nightly.

My question is can seroquel have have effects on mass building? , as far as getting quality sleep, I don't know if much can compare. even at a low dose it never feels like you build a resistance to the drug and have to take more, which is a plus. I was prescribed the meds for bi-polar issues and it has been a godsend for the most part......even some AAS will keep me tossing and turning tho. Orals for me are a killer especially var and dbol

for me it would indirectly. the one time i tried it the next day was complete junk. couldnt train with full intensity, found myself staring off into space between sets, and strength was sapped. the only way i think i would have come alive was by taking adderall, which in itself has always effected my mass building despite remembering all of my meals.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lalmanu1519
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins