mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements for health. I want to add more but what?

a rodent study performed by the Centre for Phytomedicine Research, Department of Botany, University of Fort Hare, Alice, South Africa found that rodents receiving Bulbine Natalensis water extract had on average a Serum Testosterone level equal to 347% of the control group that did not receive Bulbine, and that their Estrogen levels were 35% lower. A recent non-clinical study showed that a 36 year old male weighing 75 kilograms over a two week period taking 360 milligrams of 5:1 Bulbine Natalensis cold water extract increased his total and free Testosterone levels by 35.5%. The study linked to below found that Bulbine substantially increased the libido of male rats.

That sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Is there a brand you would recommend?

-Fish oils
-Citrus Bergamot (thank you PM) :D
-Humanofort (thank you PM) :D
-Multi-V
-Synthergine
-Synthelamin
-Glutathione
-D3 5000-10000ius
-Greens formula or vegetable juice made in juicer (if wife makes it to taste good lol)
-Prostacare

I will be adding Vit-C and Vit-K2

-Fish oils
-Multi-V
-Synthergine
-Synthelamin
-Glutathione
-D3 5000-10000ius
-Greens formula or vegetable juice made in juicer (if wife makes it to taste good lol)
-Prostacare

Good list Nabz.

When you make vegetable juice, what ingredients do you use? :)

Thanks Warlock.:)

For the juice its, kale, spinach, beets, chia seeds, cucumbers, cinnamon, blueberries and sometimes a banana.
I might be missing 1 or 2, my wife is the one who makes it, taste wise it's hit or miss lol.

-Fish oils
-Multi-V
-Synthergine
-Synthelamin
-Glutathione
-D3 5000-10000ius
-Prostacare

Nice list. Full of great supplements but nothing over the top.

Thanks Warlock.:)

For the juice its, kale, spinach, beets, chia seeds, cucumbers, cinnamon, blueberries and sometimes a banana.
I might be missing 1 or 2, my wife is the one who makes it, taste wise it's hit or miss lol.

Thanks man. Always looking for new ideas to get my veggies in :)

As far as the beets, do you peel them and blend them raw or do you cook them first to get them softer?

Thanks man. Always looking for new ideas to get my veggies in :)

As far as the beets, do you peel them and blend them raw or do you cook them first to get them softer?

No worries man, glad I can help !

Yes I peel them but I don't cook them, we use a Vitamix and it literally will liquefy anything.

Gotta grab some of this soon. Not sure How much I should take, 500 or 1000mg ?

500mg 2x per day but it has to be taken on an empty stomach. I take one when I first wake up and one right before bed. Increased my HDL by about 5points.

I do need to add a Probiotic back in. I was using Natural Factors double strength Acidophilus & Bifidus but when I ran out I slacked b/c it has to be refrigerated and I never have time to go to the store, always order supp's online.

Oh yah I forgot I take 500mg siberian ginseng and phosphatidylserine morning and pwo for anti cortisol benefits. The best thing I could honesty take is to "stop" taking adderall. I was prescribed it for ADD about 1.5years ago and never really needed it but now I cant even go a day without it or I cant even wake up. Im sure my adrenals are taxed.

Some guys get insane with the health supps, I keep it simple.

Humanofort, vitamin c, vitamin d, tudca, adrenal complex, coq-10, multivitamin.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

What adrenal complex do you take? And have you seen a difference?

Where so u get ur tudca?

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

That sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Is there a brand you would recommend?

Barlows brand i throw in after pct for a bridge along with tongkat ali and peptides.

Theres also hcgenerate which contains bulbine, tribulus and more. its out there for pct.

I do need to add a Probiotic back in. I was using Natural Factors double strength Acidophilus & Bifidus but when I ran out I slacked b/c it has to be refrigerated and I never have time to go to the store, always order supp's online.

Oh yah I forgot I take 500mg siberian ginseng and phosphatidylserine morning and pwo for anti cortisol benefits. The best thing I could honesty take is to "stop" taking adderall. I was prescribed it for ADD about 1.5years ago and never really needed it but now I cant even go a day without it or I cant even wake up. Im sure my adrenals are taxed.

See bold above, look up humanofort, one of it's main benefits is adrenal improvements.

Hardly any supplements are needed if you consume a total of seven to ten servings of fruits and vegetables per day (a serving is one cup raw or half cup cooked) and consume fatty fish and/or nuts and seeds several times per week. It's very easy to get enough.

See bold above, look up humanofort, one of it's main benefits is adrenal improvements.

Man I used to take humanofort a long time ago. If you are already taxing your adrenals with stimulants will humanofort and other adrenal restore supps help? Who's got the best prices these days for humanofort and is it still the 1 cap in morning and one in evening method? With or without food? Thanks

I use Ergonine by Athletix (creatine, betaine, HICA, etc.) and really like it for its price point (less than $1/day for 9 ingredients).

The multi I've been using lately is Premium Powders' whole food multi-vitamin

Huperzine-A

Agmatine

Gut Health (my favorite probiotic and like $15/month)

We just started carrying Antaeus Labs' new modular series and there are a lot of good things in there -- 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone, BAIBA, queen bee acid, TAU, ultra Co Q10.

We also have a few veggie/fruit powder products that just got added, too.

Man I used to take humanofort a long time ago. If you are already taxing your adrenals with stimulants will humanofort and other adrenal restore supps help? Who's got the best prices these days for humanofort and is it still the 1 cap in morning and one in evening method? With or without food? Thanks

That's the thing, I have to back off stims but I will still have a coffee every morning. I do notice the coffee hits me harder then usual when I started taking it. It helps with sleep and general feeling of well being which I was having issues with running, T3 + Clen + Caffeine.
I cant answer the question about the best prices, I'm from Canada and i get them from a Canadian distributor and the difference in price between US and CAN is always more favorable for the US.
I take 3 caps a day, 1 AM 1 post workout and 1 before bed but I play around with sometimes I skip am or post workout and take 2 in one serving and I take mine with food.

Hope its clear as mud ;)

No worries man, glad I can help !

Yes I peel them but I don't cook them, we use a Vitamix and it literally will liquefy anything.

Vitamix makes smoothies, not juice. It still has the fiber. Juicers remove the fiber. Both are healthy for different reasons.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131