advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements for health. I want to add more but what?

If you're into the SIRT1 thing from the worms, then pterostilbene may be worth injecting.

They were doing tricks in studies in order to increase it's bioavailability. If you really believe in the idea, that is, you should go all the way (injections) because it seems to be superior to most other options.

If you're into the SIRT1 thing from the worms, then pterostilbene may be worth injecting.

They were doing tricks in studies in order to increase it's bioavailability. If you really believe in the idea, that is, you should go all the way (injections) because it seems to be superior to most other options.

Literally never even heard of it before. I just had an old sample packet of GAT Nitriflex and saw that was one of the ingredients so I googled it.

A hint... Someone posting in this very thread sells the injectable ptero...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mag taurate
there was a big long thread about mg, where knight9 n i go into a bunch o detail on it.

fyi i used to spend a lot of money on sups too. now its more bang for buck.
the mg is a staple for ever
a kg lasts...what 3-5 years? lol less then 100 bucks n forget it:lightbulb:
minerals are cheap and often lacking.
:D

Please could you link the thread, I can’t locate it.

I have taken bioastin Hawaiian astaxathin 12 mg pills on & off for long time . never felt anything . hope it did good to me inside . with this dose 1 tab a day is plenty , tub has 50 gel caps so good 50 days supply. I still buy it every now & then

I was reading this thread, and saw you are using Astaxathin 12 mg. I don't feel anything either, but it's such a healthy antioxidant that it's part of my arsenal. I will say it helps me not get sun burned.

I was reading this thread, and saw you are using Astaxathin 12 mg. I don't feel anything either, but it's such a healthy antioxidant that it's part of my arsenal. I will say it helps me not get sun burned.

So THAT's why I never really get sun burned anymore! Been chilling in Miami with no sunscreen for a couple of months and am so tan, but nor burnt at all. Astaxanthin is too good not to take.

I've been taking 12 mg daily. I don't see any need to go higher or lower. It's good for the prostate too….amongst other health benefits

So THAT's why I never really get sun burned anymore! Been chilling in Miami with no sunscreen for a couple of months and am so tan, but nor burnt at all. Astaxanthin is too good not to take.

Haven't you been on mt2 for awhile? You must be on it looking at your new pic :eek::D I need to restart it myself. I put it off as I couldn't be bothered but it will do me good. Haven't used it for ages. It's not even the pale skin that bothers me it's the ginger beard :eek:

Haven't you been on mt2 for awhile? You must be on it looking at your new pic :eek::D I need to restart it myself. I put it off as I couldn't be bothered but it will do me good. Haven't used it for ages. It's not even the pale skin that bothers me it's the ginger beard :eek:

Nope haven’t used that in a year. Thought about it a couple months ago but ultimately didn’t. This is all from being at the beach every day

I've been taking 12 mg daily. I don't see any need to go higher or lower. It's good for the prostate too….amongst other health benefits

That’s the dose I take. Been on it for I’d say 3 years

A way to narrow it down is to get a valid form of nutrient testing, such as Spectracell.

Eating a variety of raw greens, vegetables and fruits, with a good, varied diet will cover most of it. Eating fresh and organic makes a difference in nutrient intake. Raw veggie juices provide a very concetrated form of nutrients, as well as health bemefits.

Otherwise its a huge expense, a lot of guesswork, and most supplements contain not much more than hope in a bottle... as they are very unregulated

Please could you link the thread, I can’t locate it.

no idea where it is bro.
been on here reading every day for idk how many years.
most info is here
and we have 160+ page thread in sponsor section with tons of info and user feedback.

do some reading, happy to help with any other questions

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@