mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements for health. I want to add more but what?

Couldnt open it? There so many things these days hard take everything. L caritine, curcumin, d ribose, nattokinase, fish oil, l taurine, magnesium, l citriline and q10 take on regular basis and l gluthione. Forgot k2 and d3 too.

That's an old link. I guess it was removed. Too bad

I forgot about nattokinase. A few others I need to add as well. How much magnesium is everyone taking? I was only doing 400-800mg but I've been seeing people doing way more like 2-3g.

I'm curious as well about how much magnesium people are using. I've only been using 350mg nightly. It's magnesium carbonate powder garden of life called "relax and restore whole food magnesium."

This is the first I've heard of people using high doses. I do consume quite a bit of caffeine and this flushe's magnesium out of the body.

Supplementing with magnesium and vitamin d made an amazing impact on how I felt on a daily basis. Everyone needs to to using these if they aren't already.

Last edited:
I'm curious as well about how much magnesium people are using. I've only been using 350mg nightly. It's magnesium carbonate powder garden of life called "relax and restore whole food magnesium."

This is the first I've heard of people using high doses. I do consume quite a bit of caffeine and this flushe's magnesium out of the body.

Supplementing with magnesium and vitamin d made an amazing impact on how I felt on a daily basis. Everyone needs to to using these if they aren't already.

I read magnesium glycinate is the best form so I’ve been using 300-400mg 2x per day. Magnesium absorbs best on an empty stomach as well. I’ve actually been reading that a lot of supps absorb better on an empty stomach like turmeric and other herbs.

If you believe Dr's, Dr OZ said if he could only take 1 sup it would be Resveratrol. Red Wine Extract..Why Italians are so Resilient..lol.

I read magnesium glycinate is the best form so I’ve been using 300-400mg 2x per day. Magnesium absorbs best on an empty stomach as well. I’ve actually been reading that a lot of supps absorb better on an empty stomach like turmeric and other herbs.

Remember that Magnesium will also help boost your vitamin D levels. I know a doctor who is renowned in the HRT field that takes 2 grams of glycinate with his biggest meal. He has also told me "I recommend taking as much as you can tolerate without suffering from any excessive laxative effects."

I'm currently looking for magnesium glycinate capsules that are 300mg each but it looks like they no longer make them...but I am going to switch over to capsules and try to get them at higher than 100mg per cap.

Orotate and Threonate are other interesting forms geared towards heart and brain supposedly.

Remember that Magnesium will also help boost your vitamin D levels. I know a doctor who is renowned in the HRT field that takes 2 grams of glycinate with his biggest meal. He has also told me "I recommend taking as much as you can tolerate without suffering from any excessive laxative effects."

I'm currently looking for magnesium glycinate capsules that are 300mg each but it looks like they no longer make them...but I am going to switch over to capsules and try to get them at higher than 100mg per cap.

Orotate and Threonate are other interesting forms geared towards heart and brain supposedly.

I use KAL brand. 200mg tabs.

I use KAL brand. 200mg tabs.
I use Doctors Best tabs which are supposedly the best on the market...but I want caps.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

For magnesium, I use Life Extension Magnesium L-Threonate. I've read it's arguably the best form when I was deciding which magnesium to get.

For magnesium, I use Life Extension Magnesium L-Threonate. I've read it's arguably the best form when I was deciding which magnesium to get.
Where'd you read that? Life Extension?

I don’t remember
Why doesn't that surprise me? Life Extension is one of the best out there but remember their catalog and magazines are a marketing vehicle.

I think to get a lot of magnesium, Glycinate is your best bet as well as being super affordable which is also what you always key on. Threonate would be something extra I sprinkled on top if my budget allowed and I truly believed the research(unbiased) on it.

Glycinate for me as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone into Ayurvedic supps besides the well known ones like Ashwagandha and Tumeric. Stuff like

Tulsi
Neem
Brahmi
Ajwain
Triphala
Trikatu
Schisandra

Anyone into Ayurvedic supps besides the well known ones like Ashwagandha and Tumeric. Stuff like

Tulsi
Neem
Brahmi
Ajwain
Triphala
Trikatu
Schisandra

What would u like to know ? they all are great great herbs. I have used them all.

Ajwain is when u have digestion issues, bad stomach. you can take whole seeds put it boiling water and boil it drain it and drink it. epic remedy .

tulsi used for memory enhancement and also have antimicrobiol properties and anti-inflammatory.

brahmi great memory enhancement. my grandma use to pluck fresh leaves from the tulsi tree early morning wash it and and give all kids first thing in morning for making us sharper at studies. i have chewed thousands of leaves. loved the taste.

grandma knew her shit. nobody fucks with grandma's protocols NOBODY!

triphla for bloating, bleaching, bowel issues

trikatu for improved digestion like a GDA does

produces bile for fats digestion

optimises liver functioning

triphla and trikatu falls in the same category

neem detoxifier and antioxidant properties. Neem toothpaste is great for teeth and mouth issues. kills bacteria and gum isssues.

they all good. try what u need and what issues u have and see how it goes.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

What would u like to know ? they all are great great herbs. I have used them all.

Ajwain is when u have digestion issues, bad stomach. you can take whole seeds put it boiling water and boil it drain it and drink it. epic remedy .

tulsi used for memory enhancement and also have antimicrobiol properties and anti-inflammatory.

brahmi great memory enhancement. my grandma use to pluck fresh leaves from the tulsi tree early morning wash it and and give all kids first thing in morning for making us sharper at studies. i have chewed thousands of leaves. loved the taste.

neem detoxifier and antioxidant properties. Neem toothpaste is great for teeth and mouth issues. kills bacteria and gum isssues.

Dev,

Which one would be the best for digestion (to digest the food properly and faster)? Ajwain, triphla or trikatu?

I did say he was your best bet as he has likely used all/most of them because Dev is Promuscle's only jacked Indian :D

I have used a few Indian supps but but out of that list just brahmi. Although I do agree about the neem toothpaste as I have used that too.

Dev,

Which one would be the best for digestion (to digest the food properly and faster)? Ajwain, triphla or trikatu?
Warlock ajwain only if your stomach has gone bad mate.

"tri" in Sanskrit language in which Ayurveda is written means 3 things combined...

so triphla is a combination of three fruits which aids digestion

and trikut is 3 types of pepper .. black pepper, Indian long pepper and ginger. we all know the benefits of pepper as now a days you see most pre workout, fat burners they add bioperine which is pepper extract to enhance absorption.

Triphala, Trikatu compliment each other basically so use both if you can. If you cant then use Trikatu only as it mainly affects in upper GI tract to increase digestion and absorption of nutrients.

Triphala supports the GI function of lower GI tract.

so they both compliment each other very well together.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

#1 immune system
#2 restore adrenals

Warlock ajwain only if your stomach has gone bad mate.

"tri" in Sanskrit language in which Ayurveda is written means 3 things combined...

so triphla is a combination of three fruits which aids digestion

and trikut is 3 types of pepper .. black pepper, Indian long pepper and ginger. we all know the benefits of pepper as now a days you see most pre workout, fat burners they add bioperine which is pepper extract to enhance absorption.

Triphala, Trikatu compliment each other basically so use both if you can. If you cant then use Trikatu only as it mainly affects in upper GI tract to increase digestion and absorption of nutrients.

Triphala supports the GI function of lower GI tract.

so they both compliment each other very well together.

Thank you brother for that information. I'll look into those. Always good to know things that help with digestion. I had never heard of those products.

Good info :)

Thank you brother for that information. I'll look into those. Always good to know things that help with digestion. I had never heard of those products.

Good info :)
Anytime for you warlock. My pleasure mate :)

Brand wise use Himalaya.

check your email. will send u some info later. cheers

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn