mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements for health. I want to add more but what?

Matey u ever taken LE two per day caps , 120 caps high potency muti Vit and mineral supplement as u like LE . I am currently taking nature s way alive ! Whole food energiser multi without added iron but might be changing . tempted to try LE product

Nah man I was actually taking the Source Naturals multi without iron but recently stopped using multis altogether

In a nutshell, what's everyone's #1 purpose of taking different supplements related to the topic. If you could narrow it down to a specific reason. And how did you draw your conclusion that it's warranted.

I have my reasonings, curious about other's reasons.

Matey u ever taken LE two per day caps , 120 caps high potency muti Vit and mineral supplement as u like LE . I am currently taking nature s way alive ! Whole food energiser multi without added iron but might be changing . tempted to try LE product

Been using it for a while. Just like the other leading brands for me

In a nutshell, what's everyone's #1 purpose of taking different supplements related to the topic. If you could narrow it down to a specific reason. And how did you draw your conclusion that it's warranted.

Stewie mate let's hear your list / brands/doses and your reasonings for taking them as that's what matters the MOST really !lol ;):D
I am drooling already !

OK I will share mine anyway. Will make a list. It will be a looong one

Last edited:
Been using it for a while. Just like the other leading brands for me

Oh great . I liked it cos of the whole food veggie fruits component of it really. As my veggie consumption is tiny. Salads yes but proper veggie is not great. Tbh

for the Citrus Bergamot 500 mg are you guys just taking one pill per day?

for the Citrus Bergamot 500 mg are you guys just taking one pill per day?

I personally do 2 pills, specially after a blast/long cycle.

1 first thing AM and 1 Pm as suggested on the bottle.

for me it's preventative reasons

Twice per day with ubiquonal for me. Started taking mk7 instead if k2

For me Ive done bloodwork for so many years that i know what my levels are sans supplements.

the supplements I take change my bloodwork postively and its been proven by the extensive bloodwork...CRP/Hematocrit/Hemoglobin/Blood Pressure/AST/ALT/HDL/LDL/ etc etc etc

I think the following 3 things are my #1 reason and are 1. to enhance mitochondrial function, 2. reduce expression of inflammatory factors and 3. improve insulin sensitivity.

Last edited:
Besides bloodwork every other supplement I take is virtually directly to counteract any side effects that TRT could be doing to me.

I dont personally like what I have been seeing over the last decade with the kidney failures and cardiomyopathy rampant in the bodybuilding industry....so for my own peace of mind i take supplements that I have spent a great deal of time studying to counteract what I see as side effects of usage (by others) and TRT (by myself)

Heart enlargement, kidney changes, and over time prostate problems go hand in hand with this choice....so i take

kidney supps
compounds that directly counteract heart enlargement like curcumin and pycogenol
and compounds that have been proven thru time and science to counteract the changes that seem to happen to the prostate (estrogen/DHT) as a man gets older.
I also take a vision supplement that i highly believe in, undenatured type II collagen for cartilage regeneration....and some anti cancer supplements since cancer has been in my family tree. If something I choose to do could have a downside (TRT), I want to make sure i have all my positives (supplements) dialed in to counteract those downsides to the best of my ability. I have many times dropped supplements that bloodwork hasnt proven out to be worthy though.

Last edited:

Like most have already said, prevention.

I've always been a believer in supps for health since specially now that I use super supps.

Gives a little bit of peace of mind

Besides bloodwork every other supplement I take is virtually directly to counteract any side effects that TRT could be doing to me.

I dont personally like what I have been seeing over the last decade with the kidney failures and cardiomyopathy rampant in the bodybuilding industry....so for my own peace of mind i take supplements that I have spent a great deal of time studying to counteract what I see as side effects of usage (by others) and TRT (by myself)

Heart enlargement, kidney changes, and over time prostate problems go hand in hand with this choice....so i take

kidney supps
compounds that directly counteract heart enlargement like curcumin and pycogenol
and compounds that have been proven thru time and science to counteract the changes that seem to happen to the prostate (estrogen/DHT) as a man gets older.
I also take a vision supplement that i highly believe in, undenatured type II collagen for cartilage regeneration....and some anti cancer supplements since cancer has been in my family tree. If something I choose to do could have a downside (TRT), I want to make sure i have all my positives (supplements) dialed in to counteract those downsides to the best of my ability. I have many times dropped supplements that bloodwork hasnt proven out to be worthy though.

I knew curcumin could help prevent and even reverse heart enlargement, but did not know pycogenol helps with that as well. I knew pycogenol is a good supplement to protect cardiovascular health, but was not aware it can also prevent heart enlargement.

Thanks for this information.

kidney supps

I first learned of curcumin for you and remember posts of yours speaking of the individual here using it to shrink their heart down a significant amount and that it has great anti-cancer properties.

Is there any supplement used for anti-cancer benefits that you believe might prove to be a bad product to combine with curcumin? (Like asprin and natto being a bad choice to combine)

I first learned of curcumin for you and remember posts of yours speaking of the individual here using it to shrink their heart down a significant amount and that it has great anti-cancer properties.

Is there any supplement used for anti-cancer benefits that you believe might prove to be a bad product to combine with curcumin? (Like asprin and natto being a bad choice to combine)

Benfotiamine is a good one for cancer prevention. Don't think there are any issues combining it with aspiring.

Same here preventative health risks and they are all band aids over my bullet wounds.

I am like you in that sense. I felt why not for £17 approx , 50 gel caps , 50 days supply. I take a ton of stuff so who knows what is doing what . only one I feel is curcumin meriva phytosome Dr best ( this has sneaked in and climbed to the top as my no 1 health supp). Left elbows issues gone finished over in 8 days mark , thus was months and months ago. Fucking drug like. I still mega dose it 4 pills a day. Not doing anything for my current shoulder though so I am bit disappointed oh well never mind . I can't thank this supp enough for fixing my elbow.

I stop astaxantin for few months and then when Amazon prices drops by few percent I buy against . supplement whores we are proper ones lol

Very odd I read all Dante's stuff and take a lot supp he recommends. I can't remember he mentioning astaxanthin. Memory lapse may be I saw but don't remember now. I will search and find what Dante says about astaxanthin. Cheers mate

I also promote taking astaxanthin.4mg with 3 meals. You won't feel anything like most supplements and vitamins other than maybe noticing your skin takes on a nice redish tint to it. It was amazing how it prevented me from getting sunburns this summer. Astaxanthin plus curcumin plus a potent probiotic is part of my anti-inflammation protocol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I knew curcumin could help prevent and even reverse heart enlargement, but did not know pycogenol helps with that as well. I knew pycogenol is a good supplement to protect cardiovascular health, but was not aware it can also prevent heart enlargement.

Thanks for this information.

Well more so ejection fraction...correct

Investigation of Pycnogenol® in combination with coenzymeQ10 in heart failure patients (NYHA II/III). - PubMed - NCBI

Wide-Ranging Longevity Benefits Of Pycnogenol - Life Extension

Last edited:
I added Pycnogenol and carditone to my base of supps (curcumin, super ubiquinol, vit k2, citrus bergamot) and have watched my BP come down from consistent low 140's to consistent low 120's with a few 120 or below lately. Now I have also been cutting, but at the same time during this I went from TRT at 100mg/wk to blast of a gram a week of ultrarip (350 tren a/350 mast p/350 prop). So despite the addition of super supps, I have brought my BP down dramatically to a healthy range. Also gave blood again last night and the pin prick (I know Stewie...not the most accurate) was 16.2, down from 18 last time I gave blood 8 weeks ago. I would bet my first born daughter that my next blood test panel will also show my hematocrit is well within range as well.

By the way Dante...thank you very much for sharing some of this stuff...I listen and implement and couldn't be happier that I am getting healthier. Down in the high 230's now and plan on bringing it down to high 220's. And yet everyone thinks I look 3 times bigger with all the fat gone.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members