over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newer dnp info

I've had bloodwork done on DNP, nothing was noticeably different to my baseline figures. I've never done more than 250mg a day, only additional supps have been 2g vitamin C and 500mg/day glutathione.

I'm not good at being able to translate scientific articles like that but would be curious to hear the dumbed down version from someone who can.

"dumb it down" ? Dude, I red it and it made perfect senses.

It's a recipe for making brownies. Shit man, how dumb can you be?

CG

"dumb it down" ? Dude, I red it and it made perfect senses.

It's a recipe for making brownies. Shit man, how dumb can you be?

CG

I guess I didn't red it well enough [emoji52]

I really don't understand any of the claims said here about dnp.i on day 5 at 500mg a day and I notice no difference.im always hot so I can't say it's making me more hot than normal.i started with 250mg caps then when I felt nothing raised it to 500mg and no difference.im not sure if I should raise again?this is my first time using this and it's def not making me hold any extra water,I never got a rash but I take visceral for sleep that is an antihistamine ,so that could be the case .
I know it's real only cause my piss is a weird color and the sponsor I got it from.
Should I stay on it another week at 500mg or should I raise it to 750.
In not asking for sides but I thought it came with the territory.
I'll talk to sponsor see what he suggests.

The same study also found a small decrease in BG

well, when I took the blood test, I hadn't had any carbs in about 2 weeks (except for spinach), and I was using 1g DNP/day

my fasted BG was 100..still 'normal' technically, but mine normally runs from 65-70 (taken with glucometer first thing in the AM).

I once took a panel that included blood glucose about 1.5 hours after eating 2 piece of raisin cinnamon ezekiel toast, and my BG was 85.

I also saw a rather extensive study that says DNP raises BG.

well, when I took the blood test, I hadn't had any carbs in about 2 weeks (except for spinach), and I was using 1g DNP/day

Many people notice a short-term increase in postprandial plasma glucose levels during a ketogenic diet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Many people notice a short-term increase in postprandial plasma glucose levels during a ketogenic diet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

is there a human study on this? im finding it hard to believe :/

Damn, one gram!? Do you find that each consecutive dnp cycle you do you need to use a higher dose to achieve the same effect?

How many carbs are you taking in per day?

Supposed to be 200g I go bit under or a bit over.

How you making out @750 so far? Lethargic as all fuck yet? 750 kicked my ass.

I extended my run to 21 days today is end of day 17. Lethargy was bad last wk but this wk I feel a lot better but im.running way way hotter and sweating like crazy. I think my body up reged atp production like crazy this wk prob why I'm hotter..body is prob like well if this is gonna be the norm might as well perform for it.

Results good so far but holding water in insane amounts prob an easy 7-10lb of extra water yet I look leaner. Gonna bump to 1g/day last 3 days. Tomrrow is start of day 18 so one more day at 750mg crystalline which is 562mg of dnp then 1g of crystalline which is about 750mg of dnp. I spread them out. Taking tren, t3, and yohimbine with it definitely doesn't help with the heat lol

Damn, one gram!? Do you find that each consecutive dnp cycle you do you need to use a higher dose to achieve the same effect?

no.

but I have noticed that the more cycles of DNP I use, the more impatient I get waiting for results.. lol

Should I stay on it another week at 500mg or should I raise it to 750.
In not asking for sides but I thought it came with the territory.
I'll talk to sponsor see what he suggests.

More sides do not equate to more weight loss. Either you're more tolerant than most to them, or your DNP is bunk/underdosed.

More sides do not equate to more weight loss. Either you're more tolerant than most to them, or your DNP is bunk/underdosed.

Correct. Do NOT judge sides by how much you may need to increase. Dnp is working whether you feel it or not. Or its bunk and/or underdosed. But there's no reason to sell fake Dnp since it's so cheap.

It also builds up so if you increase your dose too fast you will eventually get hit with fucked up sides.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1448571014910.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1448571014910.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 304

750mg and 500mg had a diffrence in lethargy. Heat comes on quite a bit latter for me. I'd say he might be able to tolerate dnp since going by the dosing of 250mg I think he has crystalline which as far as I know isn't made by many. One guy in the business who makes it and has a great rep.

I'd say dnp sides however are overrated. I thought I was gonna get some insane sides but didn't get much but lethargy and just this week sweats and heat...this is wk 3 I got 3 more days not counting today. I'd say bump to 750mg sides ain't that much worse just lethargy.

750mg and 500mg had a diffrence in lethargy. Heat comes on quite a bit latter for me. I'd say he might be able to tolerate dnp since going by the dosing of 250mg I think he has crystalline which as far as I know isn't made by many. One guy in the business who makes it and has a great rep.

I'd say dnp sides however are overrated. I thought I was gonna get some insane sides but didn't get much but lethargy and just this week sweats and heat...this is wk 3 I got 3 more days not counting today. I'd say bump to 750mg sides ain't that much worse just lethargy.

Huge difference between 500 and 750 for me

Sides or results? Only notable thing right away for me was lethargy. Lethargy is the only side I'm prone to from most compounds lol

Both, but I thought I was gonna die if I took one more pill when I was on 750. Didn't last more than 3 days. Sweats and lethargy. I do remember losing 13lbs in 4 days back then though. Some was water too.

There was a recent study done with rats on DNP and ambient temperature. They lowered the ambient temperature and found that the fat loss effect was blunted. It basically zeroed in on the heat generated by the uncoupling as the primary source of fat loss.

So going low carb or trying to decrease the heat aspect of DNP will actually decrease fat loss.
wrong

thermoregulation in rats is nothing alike to humans, on this study what happened was that their beta-adrenergic system(which is much more active in rats than us) compensated for the increased heat by decreasing their metabolism, this effect is not possible in humans as our beta-adrenergic system makes no significant difference

this is also why rats respond much better to clen..

Last edited:
In my 40's and the fat around the belly is no longer easy to tame, therefore I am going to run DNP for the first time.

Is the lethargy something that would allow me to sleep if I was low dosing test and Tren A?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131