over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newer dnp info

I am taking DNP for the third time. Today is day one on 125mg.
I have tried in the past clen, thermolipid, and all sort of other fat burners.
Also did a bit of Anavar, GH, Npp...
So far the only bad side effects from Dnp were really bad sweats at night time, insomnia, completely lost appetite for food (weird as everyone else seems to have the opposite effect) feeling a bit hot during the day and extremely tired.

I've noticed some of you argue on this subject... Why? We are on here to give our opinion and share our experiences, right? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with your run.. As far as your appetite, did this happen with both dnp runs before? I'm finishing up a short run with DNP, I think 3rd or 4th, and I honestly want to eat everything in sight, I actually feel like I'm starving.

Good luck with your run.. As far as your appetite, did this happen with both dnp runs before? I'm finishing up a short run with DNP, I think 3rd or 4th, and I honestly want to eat everything in sight, I actually feel like I'm starving.

Yes it happened with the previous two.
2 different suppliers as well.
I have an alarm on my phone to remind me to eat. I do not take any appetite suppressants either.
Only vitamin C, multivitamins, fish oils, probiotics.
Today is day 2 it hasn't kicked in yet, probably tomorrow.

Do you take any vitamins, minerals or other supplements while on it?

Yes it happened with the previous two.
2 different suppliers as well.
I have an alarm on my phone to remind me to eat. I do not take any appetite suppressants either.
Only vitamin C, multivitamins, fish oils, probiotics.
Today is day 2 it hasn't kicked in yet, probably tomorrow.

Do you take any vitamins, minerals or other supplements while on it?

Yes, I have a list of stuff I take, and I also eat fresh oranges and bananas while on it. I'll get the list together today of the stuff I take, as I can't remember everything off the top of my head. I'm old, my memory is shot lol

Yes, I have a list of stuff I take, and I also eat fresh oranges and bananas while on it. I'll get the list together today of the stuff I take, as I can't remember everything off the top of my head. I'm old, my memory is shot lol

Bananas -because of the potassium or other reasons?

Bananas -because of the potassium or other reasons?

the potassium is an added benefit, but mainly because I love bananas, oranges, strawberries and blackberries.

You'd be surprised how much better you feel if you add some glycerin in to your dnp run. That said, I crave sugars like crazy on dnp. You guys are lucky. Acid reflux is no joke though. :(

You'd be surprised how much better you feel if you add some glycerin in to your dnp run. That said, I crave sugars like crazy on dnp. You guys are lucky. Acid reflux is no joke though. :(

Same here. I, at times, end up "out eating" the dnp because the sugar cravings are so crazy.

Dnp isn't that bad...I'm on it now and 500mg of crystalline and I'm not sweating like crazy, overheating, or getting any crazy sides. Only annoying thing is the rash but that's cause dnp forces body to make histamines, anti histimnes fix it. Other than that you hold water and look like shit on it. But imo I'm fine with looking bad for 3-4wks to attain my goals. Imo sides are blown way way out of proportion. 500mg crystalline is 375mg of actual dnp.

Dnp is good for a bulk post too. Body gets a rebound right after it, of utilized correctly you can use that anabolic rebound to build muscle not fat. Overall good drug would use it again. On day 7 now got 14 days more to go. Gonna prob up it to 750mg last 7 days.
How many carbs are you taking in per day?

Dnp isn't that bad...I'm on it now and 500mg of crystalline and I'm not sweating like crazy, overheating, or getting any crazy sides. Only annoying thing is the rash but that's cause dnp forces body to make histamines, anti histimnes fix it. Other than that you hold water and look like shit on it. But imo I'm fine with looking bad for 3-4wks to attain my goals. Imo sides are blown way way out of proportion. 500mg crystalline is 375mg of actual dnp.

Dnp is good for a bulk post too. Body gets a rebound right after it, of utilized correctly you can use that anabolic rebound to build muscle not fat. Overall good drug would use it again. On day 7 now got 14 days more to go. Gonna prob up it to 750mg last 7 days.

How you making out @750 so far? Lethargic as all fuck yet? 750 kicked my ass.

Has anyone had blood work done while on DNP?

What a waste of a rant dude...
1. prove there is a false equivalency.
2. prove DNP is not a "devilish" drug.
3. OBVIOUSLY a drug can NOT be vain, people are vain. The correct wording would be a drug that is used by vain people or in a vain fashion.

I know a lot of Bodybuilders on here may take offence to me saying "drug used in vain fashion" but lets look at it from the average social standpoint.

CONTENTION 3- proven.

If bodybuilder Greg uses a HUGE amount of t3/t4, a huge amount of Clen, and DNP to loose weight while keeping the most muscle, that is the definition of VAIN drug use.

VAIN
"excessively proud of or concerned about one's own appearance, qualities, achievements,"

1. When t3 or t4 are used to bring a person's body up to normal levels that is a normal use of the drug.
When they are used at above normal levels just to drop weight fast or to drop to excessively low BF levels, that is a VAIN use of the drug.

2. When clen is used to help people's breathing that is a normal use.
When clen is used by people who do not need it just to lose fat fast, or to drop BF to low levels that is VAIN.

3. There is no normal use for DNP...yet but when DNP is used to drop weight fast or to bring BF down to unhealthy or super low levels, that is VAIN drug use.

Point 2-- Extremely accurate
No drug is "the devil". Calling an inanimate object the devil implies a metaphorical symbolic transfer of widely accepted characteristics.

1. The Devil is Vain----These drugs are used in a vain way
2. The Devil promises "short term" rewards---- these drugs promise short term rewards.
3. The Devil's deals often come with suffering, pain, death, or some other unforeseen consequence, just like these drugs when used in a VAIN manner.

These are the characters in the anthropomorphic use of devil as it applies to drugs.

Point 1. False equivalency. False, true equivalency.

The validity of equivalent comparison does NOT come from the inate nature of whats being compared but from the metrics being used.

FALSE equivalency, comparing the cost/value of a trip when you want to travel to China.

False Equivalency.
Trip 1. Us to China, One lay over, 18 hours, $2000
Trip 2. Us to Hawaii, no lay over, 5 hours, $600

Some similar words are used but the validity fails when considered a comparison in most simple forms having three options:

equal to
less than
greater than

summation metric=goal

If we look at what is quantified to the metric of measurement (best trip to china) we see things like

(Cost of trip, hours involved, lay overs)=(best option for tip to china)

Now if the goal of the summation metric changes we see this:

True equivalency
Comparison of best trip to anywhere for under $4000

Trip 1. Us to China, One lay over, 18 hours, $2000
Trip 2. Us to Hawaii, no lay over, 5 hours, $600

So this is all to prove my point that it is not the inate nature of what is being compared that creates a valid comparison but comparate's relation to the summation metric, or goal of comparison.

As has already been proven in previous points 3 and 2,

These drugs are used in a vain manner to loose weight fast or to bring Body fat down to unhealthy or extremely low levels.

Drugs used in vain manner
Clen
DNP
t4,t3

The other drugs I mentioned were not(or maybe) used in vain manner

BPC-157, Recovery and healing
TB-400, Recover and healing
MGF,pMGF, VAIN manner, used to build muscle when the body is in a healthy state. NON-VAIN manner used to help the body to recover or heal from an injury.

So I would argue that:

Quick or Excessive fat loss is more vain than muscle healing/building

I would also argue that

People that use DNP,a dangerous drug that is not well studied and can lead to long term damage or death just for short term gains EXEMPLIFIES vanity or vain drug use MORE THAN the non-vain drugs that heal, and more than the muscle building drugs such as MGF.

Further more I grouped these drugs together because they:

1. Used in a vain way
2. Not well studied, if at all in humans, in available forms.

Little Slice, I see you disrespect a lot of people around here. I couldn't give a damn what you think of me but I didn't get a BA,A minor, took the LSAT in top 8o%, and study logic until my brain bled so you could come on here and call what I wrote "the stupidest thing you read all day".

Now if we want to get into "relativity" It could be that all day long you talked to the most brilliant poets, philosophers, and lovely people, and that by comparison, yes, my completely valid statement I made was the dumbest thing you read all day :)

And by relativity You could also make the argument since the goal of a competing bodybuilder is to look as crisp, tight, sharp, and conditioned as possible that there is no "Excessive" amount they can be concerned about his/her appearance therefore no drug could be used in a "Vain" fashion.

And to anyone who managed to read through this mountain of text, I did it for the Lulz.

I'm on day 7 of 14 right now of DNP.
Running it at 500mgs....and working like a charm.

IMO the worst side is lethargy. I can deal with the sweat and I go under 200carbs a day on it. Heat isn't the problem. Being exhausted is.

4 days a week in the gym. Lots of supersetting. Some speed rope intervals after each workout and literally watch fat melt off my body.

Saying that, I do cut cals down very low. If I'm going to use DNP to lose fat, I'm going to looose fat. Not that maintenance shit. I'm at 2500 cals and on TRT doses.

There was a recent study done with rats on DNP and ambient temperature. They lowered the ambient temperature and found that the fat loss effect was blunted. It basically zeroed in on the heat generated by the uncoupling as the primary source of fat loss.

So going low carb or trying to decrease the heat aspect of DNP will actually decrease fat loss.

There was a recent study done with rats on DNP and ambient temperature. They lowered the ambient temperature and found that the fat loss effect was blunted. It basically zeroed in on the heat generated by the uncoupling as the primary source of fat loss.

So going low carb or trying to decrease the heat aspect of DNP will actually decrease fat loss.

hasn't been noticeable in my usage

You remember what your liver and kidneys values looked like?

You remember what your liver and kidneys values looked like?

Kidney levels were slightly elevated (again, dehydrated). liver values were elevated, but had been abusing superdrol for several weeks prior.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws