over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newer dnp info

I would argue that with the very limited studies done on DNP that nobody really knows what all the long term side effects or benefits can be.

Also just because it may have a positive effect on fighting a form of cancer doesn't mean it doesn't cause or contribute to spreading a different form of cancer.

Life is a gamble, Risk vs Reward. Internet sourced DNP is used for Short term weight loss at the risk of unknown long term side effects and known cases of peripheral neuropathy and death.

Doesn't seem like a risk many would knowingly take. And let's not get started on bro-lore

"It's safe if used responsibly"
"It's safe if you drink water"
"It's safe if you take under 250mg a day"

The truth is even a dose that doesn't cause and noticeable short term effects could still caused bad long term effects.

I say DNP falls in line with tb-500, bpc157, MGF, PegMGF, we really don't know what these things do, at what doses, and administered in what way.

However, as far as safety DNP does appear to be the devil and also the MOST vain drug people use, IMO

However, as far as safety DNP does appear to be the devil and also the MOST vain drug people use, IMO

probably one of the dumber things ive seen written today.

there have been human trials on DNP.. so you are at least guilty of false equivalence by comparing it to the other substances that you mentioned..

people have been using it for decades.

as for vanity... that's really a matter of opinion.

1. prove there is a false equivalency.
2. prove DNP is not a "devilish" drug.
3. OBVIOUSLY a drug can NOT be vain, people are vain. The correct wording would be a drug that is used by vain people or in a vain fashion.

I know a lot of Bodybuilders on here may take offence to me saying "drug used in vain fashion" but lets look at it from the average social standpoint.

CONTENTION 3- proven.

If bodybuilder Greg uses a HUGE amount of t3/t4, a huge amount of Clen, and DNP to loose weight while keeping the most muscle, that is the definition of VAIN drug use.

VAIN
"excessively proud of or concerned about one's own appearance, qualities, achievements,"

1. When t3 or t4 are used to bring a person's body up to normal levels that is a normal use of the drug.
When they are used at above normal levels just to drop weight fast or to drop to excessively low BF levels, that is a VAIN use of the drug.

2. When clen is used to help people's breathing that is a normal use.
When clen is used by people who do not need it just to lose fat fast, or to drop BF to low levels that is VAIN.

3. There is no normal use for DNP...yet but when DNP is used to drop weight fast or to bring BF down to unhealthy or super low levels, that is VAIN drug use.

Point 2-- Extremely accurate
No drug is "the devil". Calling an inanimate object the devil implies a metaphorical symbolic transfer of widely accepted characteristics.

1. The Devil is Vain----These drugs are used in a vain way
2. The Devil promises "short term" rewards---- these drugs promise short term rewards.
3. The Devil's deals often come with suffering, pain, death, or some other unforeseen consequence, just like these drugs when used in a VAIN manner.

These are the characters in the anthropomorphic use of devil as it applies to drugs.

Point 1. False equivalency. False, true equivalency.

The validity of equivalent comparison does NOT come from the inate nature of whats being compared but from the metrics being used.

FALSE equivalency, comparing the cost/value of a trip when you want to travel to China.

False Equivalency.
Trip 1. Us to China, One lay over, 18 hours, $2000
Trip 2. Us to Hawaii, no lay over, 5 hours, $600

Some similar words are used but the validity fails when considered a comparison in most simple forms having three options:

equal to
less than
greater than

summation metric=goal

If we look at what is quantified to the metric of measurement (best trip to china) we see things like

(Cost of trip, hours involved, lay overs)=(best option for tip to china)

Now if the goal of the summation metric changes we see this:

True equivalency
Comparison of best trip to anywhere for under $4000

Trip 1. Us to China, One lay over, 18 hours, $2000
Trip 2. Us to Hawaii, no lay over, 5 hours, $600

So this is all to prove my point that it is not the inate nature of what is being compared that creates a valid comparison but comparate's relation to the summation metric, or goal of comparison.

As has already been proven in previous points 3 and 2,

These drugs are used in a vain manner to loose weight fast or to bring Body fat down to unhealthy or extremely low levels.

Drugs used in vain manner
Clen
DNP
t4,t3

The other drugs I mentioned were not(or maybe) used in vain manner

BPC-157, Recovery and healing
TB-400, Recover and healing
MGF,pMGF, VAIN manner, used to build muscle when the body is in a healthy state. NON-VAIN manner used to help the body to recover or heal from an injury.

So I would argue that:

Quick or Excessive fat loss is more vain than muscle healing/building

I would also argue that

People that use DNP,a dangerous drug that is not well studied and can lead to long term damage or death just for short term gains EXEMPLIFIES vanity or vain drug use MORE THAN the non-vain drugs that heal, and more than the muscle building drugs such as MGF.

Further more I grouped these drugs together because they:

1. Used in a vain way
2. Not well studied, if at all in humans, in available forms.

Little Slice, I see you disrespect a lot of people around here. I couldn't give a damn what you think of me but I didn't get a BA,A minor, took the LSAT in top 8o%, and study logic until my brain bled so you could come on here and call what I wrote "the stupidest thing you read all day".

Now if we want to get into "relativity" It could be that all day long you talked to the most brilliant poets, philosophers, and lovely people, and that by comparison, yes, my completely valid statement I made was the dumbest thing you read all day :)

And by relativity You could also make the argument since the goal of a competing bodybuilder is to look as crisp, tight, sharp, and conditioned as possible that there is no "Excessive" amount they can be concerned about his/her appearance therefore no drug could be used in a "Vain" fashion.

And to anyone who managed to read through this mountain of text, I did it for the Lulz.

you compare DNP, a drug that has been studied quite a bit, including human studies, to peptides, that have not been thoroughly studied, and never in humans.

equating the two compounds is false in that regard.

and you didn't say that DNP is vain, you said that it is the MOST vain.

im not looking for an argument, but dont go trying to move the goalposts around.

there are plenty of reasons why someone would use DNP for health purposes, especially the morbid obese and the pre-diabetic.

I'm sorry, I thought I was PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE.... You know, the site where everyone on here takes pride in the way they look and feel, majority take drugs to improve this, and the ones who don't are on their way to do so...

So why is it people still bitch and moan about these kinds of things. Worry about yourself... Why the arguments?

Greg takes DNP and you don't agree with it, don't take DNP yourself...

Can we stop the preaching? It's getting annoying...

I'm not going to even mention the rest of your post.. I'll just comment on the "vain" part. You're on a site where men and women use illegal drugs, illegal hormones to look and feel better about themselves and improve their athletic performance. Vanity is all over this sport. Shit, you have guys that are taking grams upon grams of shit to look good, and you're going to call someone out for being "vain" in this lifestyle for taking DNP? Really dude?

As far as human studies go, the last time I checked, and please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but there aren't any scientific studies being done to see the short term and long term effect of a 20 week cycle consisting of test, tren, abombs, dbol, GH, slin... or any numerous peptides thrown in there.

Again, this is a site where ADULTS are making the sound decision to use illegal hormones to improve either their look, athletic ability, the way they feel ect... as an adult, no one is forcing you to use anything, what you take is your decision as what I take is my decision, and I'll live with the consequences of my actions the same as you will.

The preaching gets really old on this site with the entire "do as I say, not as I do" bullshit. If it's not for you, then don't use, it's actually very simple.

edit: and when I say preaching, I'm not referring to medical facts, post them up, post up medical facts to prove points, fine, but when someone is against a hormone or whatever because it's too "vain", just go on, no one wants to hear your BS about something about vain on this type of site.

Last edited:
If you leave your DNP exposed to light (or the atmosphere, with its hydroxyl radicals and all that), the main decomposition product is 2-amino-4-nitrophenol. This product is less toxic than DNP itself, but has been implicated in bladder cancer. So, long story short, if you notice long-term reductions in the potency of your DNP, don't use it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yea mine was always kept in the cabinet, so doubt it lost much potency. It sat a couple years, but still

Reading comprehension, my goodness.

I am not the one that brought logic into the discussion, and saying a drug is taken in a vain manner is NOT the same as saying bodybuilders are vain if they take the drug in that manner.

Just like telling a lie here or there doesn't make some a liar.

If that was the case then every person here who made a rude or mean comment to others would be an asshole.

Are the cardiac effects of anabolic steroid abuse in strength athletes reversible?
Are the cardiac effects of anabolic steroid abuse in strength athletes reversible?

Effects of anabolic steroids, testosterone, and HGH on blood lipids and echocardiographic parameters in body builders. - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of anabolic steroids, testosterone, and HGH on blood lipids and echocardiographic parameters in body builders.

those are just a few studies done on cycles.
Effects of anabolic steroids, testosterone, and HGH on blood lipids and echocardiographic parameters in body builders. - PubMed - NCBI

I'm not going to even mention the rest of your post.. I'll just comment on the "vain" part. You're on a site where men and women use illegal drugs, illegal hormones to look and feel better about themselves and improve their athletic performance. Vanity is all over this sport. Shit, you have guys that are taking grams upon grams of shit to look good, and you're going to call someone out for being "vain" in this lifestyle for taking DNP? Really dude?

As far as human studies go, the last time I checked, and please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but there aren't any scientific studies being done to see the short term and long term effect of a 20 week cycle consisting of test, tren, abombs, dbol, GH, slin... or any numerous peptides thrown in there.

Again, this is a site where ADULTS are making the sound decision to use illegal hormones to improve either their look, athletic ability, the way they feel ect... as an adult, no one is forcing you to use anything, what you take is your decision as what I take is my decision, and I'll live with the consequences of my actions the same as you will.

The preaching gets really old on this site with the entire "do as I say, not as I do" bullshit. If it's not for you, then don't use, it's actually very simple.

edit: and when I say preaching, I'm not referring to medical facts, post them up, post up medical facts to prove points, fine, but when someone is against a hormone or whatever because it's too "vain", just go on, no one wants to hear your BS about something about vain on this type of site.

x2 The Word

for future members members before joing pro muscle we should have a question ..

do you see yourself as being Vain

yes or no

if yes membership allowed

if no then asta ta vista lol

Truth is we all obsess, less or more or to an extreme level towards our looks, endure pain, sacrifice tolerate sides which normal people would call total madness and say u ok feeling like that just to look better or compete and get a plastic trophy etc. Normal people look at me and have told me many times wow u look great , this that and the other and I see soooo many faults with my physique and do my best to improve this that or the other . This is truly Vanity and nothing else.

Floxedone... for someone so intelligent and logical you really do talk a lot of shit.

I agree with everyone above me. You are on professional muscle.

Floxedone... for someone so intelligent and logical you really do talk a lot of shit.

Sorry that was a bit rude and uncalled for.

I am just in a bad mood so ignore me. I have been stuck in for 2 days cos I pulled a muscle in my upper back (again).

I will say one last thing, I didn't mean to put anyone down or condemn anyone choices. We'll all human and we all share in having human issues.

I was using vain in the most non-loaded manner.

One of my best friends in high-school was the most vain person I ever knew. He stabbed me in the back for women, I was shot at because of one of his choices, and he cared more about how his new corvette looked or what strangers thought of him than how he treated his close friends.

I never called anyone on PM vain and I never would.

I don't know anyone on this board to call them anything.

It's true that a person could be a great guy/girl to friends, family, and still use heavy AAS/peps.

I used pegMGF, cjc no dac, and Ipam to recover from Cipro related connective tissue disorder. I went from bedridden to being able to move and drive and bath/shower myself again! I gained 40 pounds, mostly muscle since 2013, did Peptides untill late 2014.

I live in Northern Cali and went to 3 doctors, NONE would give me legit HGH, So I made the choice to go with the stuff I mentioned from the pep companies from PM. within one month after using them my body started healing.

400-800mcg of pegMGF made me feel GREAT.
The rush and relaxation from cjc and IPAM was also great, better sleep, less depression from being disabled, and more energy.

Throughout the 1.5 years of using peps I thought to myself, "man this shit is great, I feel good on this stuff". I also asked myself "can, and when do I stop using peps." At what point in physical recovery does it become less about mobility and more about me wanted to be as strong as I use to be.

I became horribly allergic to every peptide I tried to inject, everyone, every brand resulted in hug hives and headaches, so I had to quit. But I'll be the first one to admit, I still have $300-400 of peps stocked in my freezer and If I could, I would still be using them, just to get bigger/stronger, but maybe in smaller doses to avoid lethargy and numb hands.

If it wasn't for THIS board and the Peptide companies I might not even be alive or able to walk, breath, type.

When I signed up for this forum is wasn't to share a vast knowledge about AAS, which I don't have, but to share my experience and knowledge about how to heal connective tissue/strains, disc problems. If you look at the Bulk of my posts they are info to help people.

LOL, There has always been a rift on this board, over DNP, it's like the protestants vs the fricken Catholics.

PROMISE, I'll STFU about DNP/clen and you'll never see the word Va*n on another post.

I am taking DNP for the third time. Today is day one on 125mg.
I have tried in the past clen, thermolipid, and all sort of other fat burners.
Also did a bit of Anavar, GH, Npp...
So far the only bad side effects from Dnp were really bad sweats at night time, insomnia, completely lost appetite for food (weird as everyone else seems to have the opposite effect) feeling a bit hot during the day and extremely tired.

I've noticed some of you argue on this subject... Why? We are on here to give our opinion and share our experiences, right? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys just really scared me,might have to rethink every using it.

Getting ready to start a run here soon...500mg/day for 5-7 days, I usually give in after 5 days...lethargy becomes too much to handle.

DNP is kind of like insulin...people think it is more dangerous than it really is. As long as you use things responsibly and be smart about it it's fine. In my opinion t3 will mess you up way more than dnp.

Dnp is dangerous but so is tren, clen, t3, aspirin, firearms, cars, etc. It's all about using it responsibly.

Lethargy from it is no joke though.

I am taking DNP for the third time. Today is day one on 125mg.
I have tried in the past clen, thermolipid, and all sort of other fat burners.
Also did a bit of Anavar, GH, Npp...
So far the only bad side effects from Dnp were really bad sweats at night time, insomnia, completely lost appetite for food (weird as everyone else seems to have the opposite effect) feeling a bit hot during the day and extremely tired.

I've noticed some of you argue on this subject... Why? We are on here to give our opinion and share our experiences, right? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that you in your avatar? iF so you lookin great!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws