over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clenbuterol: Low Dose

hmmmmm yah your right. Some days I will take mondafinil and adderall lol Usually with just adderall my HR is around 145 on the elliptical on level 7 which is just barely cruising so maybe i'll hold off. Im sure adderall probably speeds up metabolism like clen does. Maybe i'll try taking half my addy dose and just add a tiny bit of clen to see how I feel and check BP and HR. Thanks

hmmmmm yah your right. Some days I will take mondafinil and adderall lol Usually with just adderall my HR is around 145 on the elliptical on level 7 which is just barely cruising so maybe i'll hold off. Im sure adderall probably speeds up metabolism like clen does. Maybe i'll try taking half my addy dose and just add a tiny bit of clen to see how I feel and check BP and HR. Thanks

My heart rate never gets about 120 during cardio. I do a brisk walk on a high inclined treadmill. Adderall definitely gets your metabolism up. If you've been prescribed it for a long time then it won't spike metabolism too high. I had a fat girlfriend who was on adderall for many years. She could still eat like a horse on it so she stayed fat; more cushion for the pushing. :D

It's weird because my heart rate is way higher on it yet I lose weight the same as if I wasn't in it. I'm almost dependent now as I've been on it a year. If I go a day without it I can't even workout. I know I'll need to suck it up and quit and deal with the lethargy for a few weeks till I'm normal again but at this point in my life I need all the energy I can. Without addy my HR is usually 130ish on the elliptical and addy raises it about 10-15bpm. I do notice I have a high resting pulse the majority of the day when on it. Usually in the 90's but Dr. Seems to think its not an issue. Lately I've been doing HIT on the elliptical and it's crazy how high I get. I'll cruise at level 7 and HR will be around high 140's then I'll go to level 12 and push faster for 60-90sec and it gets in the 170's then cruise for 2-3min and it stays at high 150's so it's nice to only do 12-15min like that and burn the same fat as if I just cruised for 25-30min.

It's weird because my heart rate is way higher on it yet I lose weight the same as if I wasn't in it. I'm almost dependent now as I've been on it a year. If I go a day without it I can't even workout. I know I'll need to suck it up and quit and deal with the lethargy for a few weeks till I'm normal again but at this point in my life I need all the energy I can. Without addy my HR is usually 130ish on the elliptical and addy raises it about 10-15bpm. I do notice I have a high resting pulse the majority of the day when on it. Usually in the 90's but Dr. Seems to think its not an issue. Lately I've been doing HIT on the elliptical and it's crazy how high I get. I'll cruise at level 7 and HR will be around high 140's then I'll go to level 12 and push faster for 60-90sec and it gets in the 170's then cruise for 2-3min and it stays at high 150's so it's nice to only do 12-15min like that and burn the same fat as if I just cruised for 25-30min.
Be careful. The problem with speed(adderall) is if you are on AAS it will enlarge the heart. The fast heart rate is like running a marathon 24/7 which thickens the walls of the heart when on AAS. My buddy was on speed and AAS for years which led to congestive heart failure. Just be careful. I hear you on low energy. I share this problem. I use kratom for energy and occasionally ephedra, clen, or modanifil.

Yes true.i donate blood every month(2banks) and I'm going to get yearly cardiac mri's to make sure heart doesn't enlarge

I took 67mcg clenbuterol preworkout today. It made cardio very easy to lock my heart rate into 120BPM which I feel is optimum for fat burning. My hands are shaking like a crack whore and I'm sweating bullets.

what about Albuterol, i never used it and just got some, what would be a good dose/protocol?

what about Albuterol, i never used it and just got some, what would be a good dose/protocol?

Shorter half life than clen. You need to spread the dose. Start from 4mg and take your way to 20-24mg/ed. In my country everyone can buy albuterol on the chemist lol, but I still prefer Clen.

Bumping an old thread. I spoke to an MD yesterday and he told me clen in a low dose (40mcg) isn't as bad for the heart as ephedrine. He gave me a pretty scientific explanation that went over my head so I can't remember why. Just found it interesting. Never used clen but I love EC pre workout

Bumping an old thread. I spoke to an MD yesterday and he told me clen in a low dose (40mcg) isn't as bad for the heart as ephedrine. He gave me a pretty scientific explanation that went over my head so I can't remember why. Just found it interesting. Never used clen but I love EC pre workout
Clen is by far the most effective fat burner for me...I actually recently used just 20mcg per day before fasted cardio and it helped me drop quite a bit of fat in 2 weeks.

I feel warn down from ECA when I use it 3x a day like the normal protocol but once per day is good for energy.

Interesting to hear from a dr.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Clen is by far the most effective fat burner for me...I actually recently used just 20mcg per day before fasted cardio and it helped me drop quite a bit of fat in 2 weeks.

I feel warn down from ECA when I use it 3x a day like the normal protocol but once per day is good for energy.

Interesting to hear from a dr.

Exactly the same for me with EC at a higher dose. I've gotten adrenal fatigue from it which caused overtraining symptoms. 25mg with a little caffeine pre workout only is great though. Doesn't touch my resting heart rate either.

Thanks for sharing that brother. That's a relief to hear since I had good success with 40mcgs. I can't believe some of these guys that are taking up to 200mcgs!

At 40mcgs it seemed to work well and if it's "safer" on the heart that makes it a great option.

Thanks for sharing that brother. That's a relief to hear since I had good success with 40mcgs. I can't believe some of these guys that are taking up to 200mcgs!

At 40mcgs it seemed to work well and if it's "safer" on the heart that makes it a great option.
I have ran it upwards of 160mcgs (built up slowly) and looking back now I don't know how. I can tinker with 20-40 and get great results. I had bad guidance at one point

I have ran it upwards of 160mcgs (built up slowly) and looking back now I don't know how. I can tinker with 20-40 and get great results. I had bad guidance at one point

First time using it I worked up to 100mcgs. The cramps were bad and I was a sweaty mess. Now 40mcgs gives me the shakes and cramps. One thing I noticed about clen is after using it the next time I used it I wasn't able to handle the dose and had to cut back. Same thing with one of my friends and he uses no AAS just t3, clen, and sarms. He was using something like 140mcgs a day. Now he says 50mcgs gives him the shakes. Odd.

First time using it I worked up to 100mcgs. The cramps were bad and I was a sweaty mess. Now 40mcgs gives me the shakes and cramps. One thing I noticed about clen is after using it the next time I used it I wasn't able to handle the dose and had to cut back. Same thing with one of my friends and he uses no AAS just t3, clen, and sarms. He was using something like 140mcgs a day. Now he says 50mcgs gives him the shakes. Odd.

Two things could be at play here:
1. As you get older, you can't tolerate the same doses as much, or it's more of a mental thing about reading things online and getting more nervous about it. I used to take tren like candy, and now it's less tolerable for me.

2. Different quality clen each time. Maybe used a worse batch/source in the past.

Two things could be at play here:
1. As you get older, you can't tolerate the same doses as much, or it's more of a mental thing about reading things online and getting more nervous about it. I used to take tren like candy, and now it's less tolerable for me.

2. Different quality clen each time. Maybe used a worse batch/source in the past.
The first point is probably legitimate to an extent. The second could be true but this was the same two bottles of clen my Wife and I used the year before. At 200mcgs/ml they tend to last quite some time when you are only using them a couple weeks here and there.

My theory is it has to do with bf%. The leaner I became it seems I became more sensitive to stuff like clen and stimulants. For instance preworkout drinks are too much for me at times now. I rarely use them. Years ago I would pound down two scoops of whatever it was like nothing. I also think when I first used PEDs I wouldn't pay too much attention to side effects. I'm more careful now and that plays back into the first point you made.

My friend also became more sensitive after he lost 80lbs. He was obese and over 300lbs. Now he's in the 230s. He did this by eating better and abusing t3 and clen, bad I know but some ppl opt for the easiest option no matter what you tell them. He refuses to do cardio or train. If he eats bad he just takes more T3....

Based on him and I both becoming more sensitive to clen after dropping fat made me think it had to do with bf%. He is 5 years older so the age thing didn't seem to play much of a big role, body weight and bf% seemed to in my opinion.

Agreed Rambo. Did you chest your resting heart rate by any chance on the low dose clen?

Agreed Rambo. Did you chest your resting heart rate by any chance on the low dose clen?
I don't recall brother. I remember having it in the high 90s and up to 116 when I was using something like 80mcgs. I could feel my heart race at the time. At 40mcgs it was very tolerable so I bet my resting HR wasn't too elevated if I had to guess.

I don't recall brother. I remember having it in the high 90s and up to 116 when I was using something like 80mcgs. I could feel my heart race at the time. At 40mcgs it was very tolerable so I bet my resting HR wasn't too elevated if I had to guess.

Shit. I wonder if a beta blocker like propranolol would be good to take with clen

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear