over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to improve - Log for 2016

Alright this stuff is kicking in. Had a few people ask me what the hell changed. Yesterday (Friday) was first day that I really felt it. I didn't want to stop training...strength was great too. Got in some decent reps with 65lbs on laterals. Obviously not as controlled as with lightweight but it wasn't sloppy.

My plan was to stay on my current diet and cardio as I introduced the stack and see how it reacted...I had a hunch I would see an immediate recomp and since I'm not eating a ton possibly notice sped up metabolism.

That's exactly what happened. I am actually down a few lbs to 235 but feel much much tighter this week. My midsection is sucked in and my tank tops are looser but my upper body is rounder. I had 2 different people comment on my shoulder vascularity and my chest was striating during cables.

Unfortunately I can have a lean upper body and still have a sloppy midsection due to being so fat when I was younger, but FOR ME I'm happy with how this is looking.

I will get a full body front double shot in the next few days.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Saturday was leg day and Sunday was cardio only, so today was first day upper body since Friday. Felt AMAZING, and kind of shocked at how light everything felt. I trained Back/rear delts/biceps and I start my back workout with stiff arm pulldowns almost every time, for 5-6 sets. Usually I start at 30lbs (or whatever 3 plates of the stack on the old school pulldown at my gym really equals) and work up to 50lbs. Today I started at 40lbs and it felt like a feather so I went up to 60lbs for all 5 of the next sets to get a good pump.

Really shocked how quickly it changed haha. Fullness and pumps were gnarly, definitely the best I've looked in the gym. Vascularity I'm not used to having and lots of comments. Rear delts were blown the hell up during training.

Diet was moderate today, looked something like this:

8:30am: 40 min Cardio
9:30am: 50g protein from eggwhites scrambled with spinach and 2 pieces of sprouted grain bread (40g carbs)
12:00pm: 2/3 cup oats (dry measure) with 50g whey isolate
2:00pm: 8oz chicken with 1cup gluten free pasta + broccoli
3:00pm: Gym
5:00pm: 1cup oats (dry measure) with 50g whey and 1/2 unsweetened apple sauce
7:30pm: 50g protein from eggwhites scrambled with spinach and 2 pieces of sprouted grain bread (40g carbs)
9:30pm: 4oz chicken with large salad spinach salad (fat free caesar dressing) + 1 cup 2% cottage cheese, 3tbls sugar free metamucil

I've never tried the stiff arm pulldowns, but I see how that would work. I have a old nautilus pullover machine and I use that most back workouts to pre exhaust.

I've never tried the stiff arm pulldowns, but I see how that would work. I have a old nautilus pullover machine and I use that most back workouts to pre exhaust.
If I had one of those id use em...but gotta work with what we have.

If I had one of those id use em...but gotta work with what we have.

Sure sure man. It's super smart of you to do any pre exhaust work at all. A lot of people don't do this for lats and I think they are missing out. It's way to easy for your biceps to give out first if you don't pre exhaust them imo...

That's too bad you don't have the pullover machine. I've been fortunate and the last three gyms I've been to all have one.

Just a little "what's up". Feeling amazing so far, will have some updates next week.

**broken link removed**

I am fan. Will be following along. Perhaps ask a question or two here or on the show :)

Alright guys. Sorry been a hectic week for me, on top of that been battling a sinus infection (came out of nowhere) which has fucked my sleep up a bit.

I think I can safely say I have never had results like this from these dosages. Endurance is through the roof. I don't seem to get tired in the gym and I'm taking on a better look as time goes on. Vascularity in delts/traps and now upper chest is getting comments in the gym.

One exercise I like to do that many don't is dumbbell rows two arms at a time. I prefer the feel I get over using a barbell for some reason, and as long as my lower back is in good shape I feel surprisingly stable during it. I have gone up to 100's before but on Monday I said fuck it and grabbed the 120's and had no problem getting 10 good reps with that.

I just started some GH so let's see what that does to the mix

I will be updating more soon as I'm back to normal.

Alright guys. Sorry been a hectic week for me, on top of that been battling a sinus infection (came out of nowhere) which has fucked my sleep up a bit.

I think I can safely say I have never had results like this from these dosages. Endurance is through the roof. I don't seem to get tired in the gym and I'm taking on a better look as time goes on. Vascularity in delts/traps and now upper chest is getting comments in the gym.

One exercise I like to do that many don't is dumbbell rows two arms at a time. I prefer the feel I get over using a barbell for some reason, and as long as my lower back is in good shape I feel surprisingly stable during it. I have gone up to 100's before but on Monday I said fuck it and grabbed the 120's and had no problem getting 10 good reps with that.

I just started some GH so let's see what that does to the mix

I will be updating more soon as I'm back to normal.

Same here in regards to the DB rows. Feels totally different and I can get a better contraction.

Been a rough week in terms of being busy, training hasn't been great due to sinus infection and being all over the map but still refuse to miss a meal or workout, although a few sessions were shorter than I like.

My chest isnt amazing but it used to be a seriously lagging bodypart for me, and when I was a fatass it was saggy as hell so I'm honestly proud of where it is now because I had to fight for it.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
You seem to be improving pretty quick!I saw where you were doing Paulo's split,how do you like it so far?

Still feeling great.

Weight is still in the 238-240 range but I'm leaner and bigger. I had a cheat day yesterday due to some family stuff and I had 9 days without any cheats and was feeling good.

Now seems like a good time to bump up carbs so I will be hitting about 60g of carbs per meal for the 5 carb meals on training days and increase slightly on non training days (just a tad).

Not the most flattering pics but I don't care. First one is me 30 seconds after waking up and pissing

**broken link removed**

Annnnd here is me after eating shit all day including pancakes for breakfast and pizza for dinner. Bloated but full...didn't train that day sadly.

**broken link removed**

Here's a few random back shots

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

What if anything are you noticing from the tbol?
I adore tbol so far, just want to experiment with more than 30mg. Vascularity is highest its ever been (not vascular normally at all) and endurance is crazy in gym.

**broken link removed**

Feeling great. Definitely changing.

Looking great brother keep it up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics