over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Promuscle Transformation Contest- All members and sponsors please read

With the people that have already committed, I highly doubt there would be much chance for me to win or even challenge without them. Much like the argument can a bb win the Olympia without them.. again not saying can't start but I am competitive like I am sure all of us on here are and want to win not just show up..

Right now I'm on just self trt. 250mg ttest a week and making great gains with the proper diet and training. I'll probably just need in that the first few weeks of the contest. Not about the gear man its about putting it all together

The gentleman who took first in the last contest anywhere near this size that I saw did it 100% clean. (years ago on ssb-and nothing near this prize package). He didnt have any money for gear-thats why he needed to win! Started soft and pudgy and came in dry as a bone with a crazy xmas tree on his back. I corresponded with him regularly and there was no reason for him to lie-young guy with awesome genetics and an even better work ethic.

The best bodybuilder isnt going to win - the person who finally gets serious about gaining size or getting shredded will. Like Elvia said-if you look like shit to start, the change will be more dramatic. The guys with awesome physiques already can dial it in-but unless they are a priest or levrone the changes in 3 months arent that noticable.

You need to lose the defeatist attitude. Be more positive as anyone could win this thing if they put the work in. Plus if you are starting looking a bit crap you have more room to improve in the 12 weeks. You don't even have to come first to win. Don't forget that even 5th place will result in loads of prizes.

amen brother. with a negative attitude you lose with out even trying. might as well try. if you dont win but you changed your physique better than you started you really didnt lose.

amen brother. with a negative attitude you lose with out even trying. might as well try. if you dont win but you changed your physique better than you started you really didnt lose.

I need to stop getting more people to join as I want to win this thing myself :D

With the people that have already committed, I highly doubt there would be much chance for me to win or even challenge without them. Much like the argument can a bb win the Olympia without them.. again not saying can't start but I am competitive like I am sure all of us on here are and want to win not just show up..

Hey man you never know...i'll let you in on a little secret, a bunch of guys will enter this thing from the start but only a small amount will make it to the finish line...happens every time. So dont be overwhelmed thinking you have to beat out a ton of guys who might have better genetics or more money for gear than you...just get shredded and odds are you'll place;) Good luck!

Is everyone going to post in one thread ? Or is everyone going to a separate log?
What's the rules and constrictions?

Hey man you never know...i'll let you in on a little secret, a bunch of guys will enter this thing from the start but only a small amount will make it to the finish line...happens every time. So dont be overwhelmed thinking you have to beat out a ton of guys who might have better genetics or more money for gear than you...just get shredded and odds are you'll place;) Good luck!

Very true a lot of people drop out or ddon't keep up thier logs. With this much prize money, this contest is going to bring out tthe best of the best imo.

King - you are spot on. How many times have all of us heard the guy in the gym that is getting ready for a show "next year". Or the guy that always starts his prep - gets pumped / encouraged by everyone in the gym. Then something happens and he has to "sit this one out" - but dammit NEXT time is going to be different.

Are we supposed to do anything to prove that our before pics are from roughly the present time? Like hold up a piece of paper with the date written on it or something?

I know that I personally could add another 40 pounds of blubber if I went back far enough in my "before" archives.

Are we supposed to do anything to prove that our before pics are from roughly the present time? Like hold up a piece of paper with the date written on it or something?

I know that I personally could add another 40 pounds of blubber if I went back far enough in my "before" archives.

Must have current newspaper in pics and sign with your membership name

We will donate $250.

Good luck!

I can't multi quote on this laptop so will go through them one at a time.

Thank you VikingLab :) I assume that is $250 to the overall winner. Obviously it is but I just need you to confirm as we are doing a top 5.

Is everyone going to post in one thread ? Or is everyone going to a separate log?
What's the rules and constrictions?

The competition starts on the 1st April and ends the 1st July. Everyone needs to post their own log in the log section. There will be a new thread for the competition posted in this section on the 1st April. You must post a link to your log in that new contest thread to confirm your entry. If no link is posted then you are not eligible for prizes. You must post starting pics on 1st April or anytime after in the contest thread and your log. Obviously the sooner you post them the more time you have to transform. In one of your pics you must be holding a newspaper with the current date and your username written on it.

Anyone can enter the contest at any time but it makes sense to enter on the 1st April or not long after. We also understand that some guys may have vacations booked or important events. Therefore you can also end your entry at any time. But you must post your final pics with the day's newspaper in hand. That means you could enter the 1st April and finish on the 3rd June if you wanted to. All judging will obviously take place at the end of the competition.

elvira. we can post our before pics on the 25th, no?

See my post above. We changed that and decided all starting pics must be posted on the 1st April or anytime after. There will be a new competition thread posted on the 1st April so your pics will go in there (and your log). Thanks

Exactly. Although with this competition they do have the flexibility to end things early as long as they post their final pics with the date attached. But as you say half the guys won't follow through and many will probably drop out due to various reasons. Honestly if I break my arm I will still be training legs everyday and dieting my arse off :D

This is gonnn be good 💪🏽

E check your inbox please 😁

This is gonnn be good ����

E check your inbox please ��

Matey don't worry I will. You need to relax ;) I have 60 pm's I need to reply to. I will reply to yours now.

What's up with all the negativity with some of you that are saying things like you would join but lose? How can you expect to win anything if you go in expecting to lose? How about stop the excuses, get off your ass, and put in the work. Get motivated! I've joined several contests like this before. My first was after my first cycle and I looked like complete garbage. But guess what I busted my ass and made a change. Your excuses will get you no where. You'll sit there the rest of your life looking the same with the same excuses.

Join in. Trust me it's a great experience. And when you make a change you win in the long run and if you make enough of a change to win prizes well shit do I really need to explain this lol!

The biggest take away for me is always learning something new about my body and continuing to use that to better my physique well beyond the contest.

The competition starts on the 1st April and ends the 1st July. Everyone needs to post their own log in the log section. There will be a new thread for the competition posted in this section on the 1st April. You must post a link to your log in that new contest thread to confirm your entry. If no link is posted then you are not eligible for prizes. You must post starting pics on 1st April or anytime after in the contest thread and your log. Obviously the sooner you post them the more time you have to transform. In one of your pics you must be holding a newspaper with the current date and your username written on it.

Anyone can enter the contest at any time but it makes sense to enter on the 1st April or not long after. We also understand that some guys may have vacations booked or important events. Therefore you can also end your entry at any time. But you must post your final pics with the day's newspaper in hand. That means you could enter the 1st April and finish on the 3rd June if you wanted to. All judging will obviously take place at the end of the competition.
Can I use my current log? I'll post pics on the 1st for the contest, etc. Or does it have to be a new log?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws