over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Promuscle Transformation Contest- All members and sponsors please read

Can I use my current log? I'll post pics on the 1st for the contest, etc. Or does it have to be a new log?

If a member has a good log already going then sure just use that for your linked log. I was actually deciding if I should use mine or start a new one. We just want members to log their progress and talk about training, diet, supplements etc... basically add value to the forum and create discussion. Obviously I have nothing to do with the judging at all. But I would assume if the judges had 2 guys tied they would look at the quality of their logs to decide upon the winner.

Last edited:
Before and after photos have to be in the same circumstances - same location, same distance from the camera, same lighting, same colour trunks/underwear, same amount of body hair, same pose, etc.

I'm so glad I came across this today. Count me in. After 2 hip surgeries I feel like I'm at a perfect starting point to make a great transformation.
Down in size with a little bit of gut pudge. If I rebound back to to pre op size and lean out it should be a awesome time. Win or lose.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I can't multi quote on this laptop so will go through them one at a time.

Thank you VikingLab :) I assume that is $250 to the overall winner. Obviously it is but I just need you to confirm as we are doing a top 5.

You're welcome!

I'm sure you will know what to do with these products.

What's up with all the negativity with some of you that are saying things like you would join but lose? How can you expect to win anything if you go in expecting to lose? How about stop the excuses, get off your ass, and put in the work. Get motivated! I've joined several contests like this before. My first was after my first cycle and I looked like complete garbage. But guess what I busted my ass and made a change. Your excuses will get you no where. You'll sit there the rest of your life looking the same with the same excuses.

Join in. Trust me it's a great experience. And when you make a change you win in the long run and if you make enough of a change to win prizes well shit do I really need to explain this lol!

The biggest take away for me is always learning something new about my body and continuing to use that to better my physique well beyond the contest.

Yeah thats what I enjoy the best out of all this...I learn something every time and little by little I am able to choose how my body looks at any given time...little diet change here, little change there and I can usually bring it all together. Most humans dont choose how they look, their body composition is a result of their lifestyle and they dont know how to change it...I love being able to adjust this or that and totally change the look.

My plan for this contest is going to be my most unorthodox gamble yet...if it works it will be the biggest change i've ever made if not i'll be screwed lol but atleast i'll have the knowledge:)

to further help push you guys into joining competing and finishing we will randomly choose some contestants to send something to. all rules need to be followed and you must be active. if we choose you and you break any rules we will not send anything.

of course as long as ok with mods, etc.

Synthetek will offer:

1st place - 21 bottles of Syntherol, enough to do pecs, delts, traps, bis and tris simultaneously, which will TOTALLY transform the body, plus 1month's worth of Synthetine, Syntheselen, Synthergine and Synthelamin. Total value US$2,960

2nd to 5th place - One bottle of each product to try out - Syntherol, Synthetine, Syntheselen, Synthergine, Synthelamin, Synthelator and SynthePURE. Total value US$460 each.

Total Synthetek prize value - US$4,800.

Wow, that would be awesome!

Before and after photos have to be in the same circumstances - same location, same distance from the camera, same lighting, same colour trunks/underwear, same amount of body hair, same pose, etc.

That's going to be my hardest obstacle lol. I'll have to shave the day of the pics then.

Shall we choose a few mandatory poses? That way we are all on the same page.

Not that I even know how to pose [emoji5]

This is going to be a good time. I hope that everyone that enters sticks it out and we have a great contest.

I am mid 40's and have a long way to go - so you younger guys have no excuse! What's the worst thing that can happen? You get in better shape than you currently are in? You learn something? You meet some new people?

That's going to be my hardest obstacle lol. I'll have to shave the day of the pics then.

Shall we choose a few mandatory poses? That way we are all on the same page.

Not that I even know how to pose [emoji5]

It really is. I will have to shave the day before the pics and on the day too. My razor always runs out and takes about 8 hours to charge up. I might buy a 2nd razor to make sure :D

Big A it is not confirmed yet but I should be moving apartments over the next few months. But I will try and duplicate everything else. Would that be ok? I could get them taken in my gf's parents but it would make things very awkward.

You're welcome!

I'm sure you will know what to do with these products.

Thanks. Ok it will be $250 to the winner of the competition :)

to further help push you guys into joining competing and finishing we will randomly choose some contestants to send something to. all rules need to be followed and you must be active. if we choose you and you break any rules we will not send anything.

of course as long as ok with mods, etc.

Great idea. There are a few guys who have low self esteem and think they have no chance. Everyone has a chance if they put the work in. Your idea could reward anyone as long as they have a good log going. So contestants if you make sure you have a detailed log full of information you may be picked by leehgh and sent some prizes. Thanks again :)

I'm in for this competition let me know when it starts and the rules please thank you guys

I am going to get a new mouse so I can multi-quote.

Please read the last page. Guys this is a long thread so it's quite obvious all the info will be posted throughout it. I have reposted the rules a few times. We have been telling guys with low esteem they can win this and they can. But honestly guys too lazy or lacking the common sense to read back a few pages I don't think have a chance of winning or producing a worthwhile log.

I probably sounded like a tit in my last post :eek::D I will be posting all the final rules in the opening post of the new Transformation Contest thread on the 1st April. So guys will know exactly what to do for the entire contest. Once you have your log linked and pics posted there won't be much to do just update your log and transform :)

I probably sounded like a tit in my last post :eek::D I will be posting all the final rules in the opening post of the new Transformation Contest thread on the 1st April. So guys will know exactly what to do for the entire contest. Once you have your log linked and pics posted there won't be much to do just update your log and transform :)
my rep and i will be visiting logs!
detailed logs are what i like!

I'm totally gonna win the natural division of this contest...

I hear the winner gets bussed to Kansas City for a 2 night stay at the Motel 6 and gets nosebleed seats for a Royals game of interleague play against a sub-500 opponent and a voucher for one free hot dog.

Can't wait!

:)

I told the doctor I'm holding off the surgery .this contest. Is great.he will agree as long as the MRI isn't bad
Do you get extra points for disabilitys?

Face in photos?

If this has already been answered I apologize, I read thru the entire thread and may have missed it, but for those of us who need to keep our faces from recognition and association ESP to our usernames for obvious reasons could we use a beenie and sunglasses in our pics?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131