over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Point of diminishing returns by drug

I think people change over time when I was young could handle 2 grams of test(if used alone) or 500 tren...now older I see no difference if I take test over 700...can't handle any tren...also no 2 people are the same

Test 700(stick to human grade)
Drol 75/day(over that just sides, also must get pharm grade)
Var 75/day(over that, cramp)
Dbol 100(haven't noticed a ceiling)
Eq 1000+(no ceiling, higher then better/more rapid in terms of gains)
Mast 400(no additional change higher)
DNP 80-100/day(miserable any higher)
Clen 30mcg(also much lower then my younger days)

Tren, T3, Win, Deca all make me feel like shit in one way or another so I avoid them

There is a thread in the articles section I recently read about Duchaine's theory about ultra high dosages causes growth at a level beyond that of the receptors through some other pathway. Which I found interesting because pushing test from 700wk to a gram a week then to 1500 a week I got diminishing returns...very little strength or size gain. Even throwing in 500 of this and 500 of that (mostly tren and mast) I still stayed pretty much the same.

Then experimented with what are to me pretty high dosages going to 4+ grams a week and exploded with new growth....this was roughly 3 years or so ago. The breakdown was basically 2100 mg test, 1 gram tren, 1400mg eq and about 50-100 anadrol a day. i was the heaviest and strongest id ever been (225 with top 4 abs still defined).

Quit after about 8 weeks couldn't handle the lethargy...was a walking zombie even falling asleep on the job site at times. Every joint and tendon in my body ached from getting strong too fast, out of breath all the time.

So I think diminishing returns apply to a point untill one pushes the doses very high....guys always say "when the magic happens"....maybe that relates to what Duchaine was referring to in his theory.

Yup I bumped that crazy shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a thread in the articles section I recently read about Duchaine's theory about ultra high dosages causes growth at a level beyond that of the receptors through some other pathway. Which I found interesting because pushing test from 700wk to a gram a week then to 1500 a week I got diminishing returns...very little strength or size gain. Even throwing in 500 of this and 500 of that (mostly tren and mast) I still stayed pretty much the same.

Then experimented with what are to me pretty high dosages going to 4+ grams a week and exploded with new growth....this was roughly 3 years or so ago. The breakdown was basically 2100 mg test, 1 gram tren, 1400mg eq and about 50-100 anadrol a day. i was the heaviest and strongest id ever been (225 with top 4 abs still defined).

Quit after about 8 weeks couldn't handle the lethargy...was a walking zombie even falling asleep on the job site at times. Every joint and tendon in my body ached from getting strong too fast, out of breath all the time.

So I think diminishing returns apply to a point untill one pushes the doses very high....guys always say "when the magic happens"....maybe that relates to what Duchaine was referring to in his theory.

pretty interesting...thanks for sharing. not that I would recommend trying it , but I could actually see this really working and pushing someone through a plateau, esp if receptor down regulation is a myth and as you described, Duchaine's theory of other path ways to growth.

Not a typo. I don't post pictures

Honestly are you trolling and being a punk? how is that even possible. First where you put all that oil.
second No way in hell it was real or accurately dosed. Your eyes would explode or someshit.

I mean with such heavy doses why wont you post pics. I'm very interested. Not to bash you but to see what someone on that kind of dose would look like.
Please share

Ive gone up to 400 mg of tren and I get so paranoid and OCD on that shit. I kept thinking my dog was going to die. Shit fucks with my head. I'm pretty sure at a dose like that i'd jump off a bridge

Last edited:
Very interesting. Thanks guys...

I don't have much experience nor have tried many different drugs.

Test E. above 600mg only brought more bloat and felt a bit unhealthy.
Organon sustanon up to 750mg was really, really good.
EQ above 800mg got me really anxious.
Human grade deca 400mg is great, more than that, not sure.
Human grade drol (hemogenin) at 50mg seems fine. Tried 100mg once and lost appetite.
Phera Plex was optimal at 20mg ED. 30mg brings more size but the sides are weird.
Clenbuterol at the lowest common dose was too much for me.
I only experimented with Saizen HGH years ago at 4iu. Felt great.

High does EQ makes me so anxious i can hardly stand it

Test- been up to 3g. No diminishing returns yet. Haven't ran this dose in awhile but it's coming back up.
Tren- been up to 2100 of ace a day. Insane results. Changes everyday. Haven't gone higher
Deca-been up to 1g. Didn't notice any difference from 600
Npp-600 is all i need. Saw no more from 800 of it.
Eq- up to 3g I have tried. Probably best I looked ever. No sex drive at all tho.
Anadrol-been up to 300 a day. Kept getting better the more I took. No side effects. I just kept getting more full and more veiny. Slowly worked my way up. 100-150 stayed at 150 for awhile then went to 200 then right to 300.
Superdrol 20-30 was the best a few years ago. Tried 30 now. Got nothing much outta it. Went to 60. Got nothing outta it. Compared to years ago
Anavar-been up to 150 loved it.
Winstrol been up to 150. I like it best at 50-75 a day
Halo-80 a day high as I went and love it.
Dbol-60mg i haven't ran dbol in years. I hate the drug.
Mast-350 prop or 400 enth. Ran up to a gram and anything over 400 flattens me out
Primo- ran 1g loved it but it gets out shined to easy
Proviron-100 a day is good. 50 a day for every day use
Cialas-25mg a day is all u need
M1t-30mg a day
Methyltren- 2g is amazing drug.

can you describe with few words the results from high doses of
-tren
-eq
-halo
-anavar
-methyltren

some of you guys are insane lol

Test- been up to 3g. No diminishing returns yet. Haven't ran this dose in awhile but it's coming back up.
Tren- been up to 2100 of ace a day. Insane results. Changes everyday. Haven't gone higher
Deca-been up to 1g. Didn't notice any difference from 600
Npp-600 is all i need. Saw no more from 800 of it.
Eq- up to 3g I have tried. Probably best I looked ever. No sex drive at all tho.
Anadrol-been up to 300 a day. Kept getting better the more I took. No side effects. I just kept getting more full and more veiny. Slowly worked my way up. 100-150 stayed at 150 for awhile then went to 200 then right to 300.
Superdrol 20-30 was the best a few years ago. Tried 30 now. Got nothing much outta it. Went to 60. Got nothing outta it. Compared to years ago
Anavar-been up to 150 loved it.
Winstrol been up to 150. I like it best at 50-75 a day
Halo-80 a day high as I went and love it.
Dbol-60mg i haven't ran dbol in years. I hate the drug.
Mast-350 prop or 400 enth. Ran up to a gram and anything over 400 flattens me out
Primo- ran 1g loved it but it gets out shined to easy
Proviron-100 a day is good. 50 a day for every day use
Cialas-25mg a day is all u need
M1t-30mg a day
Methyltren- 2g is amazing drug.

over 2 grams of tren ace a day? Okay then.... :rolleyes:

I actually went and got a CALCULATOR!!!!
When I added it up it said: you are dead.

need4tren was being completely honest, yet gets bashed for his honesty.

This is why people lie about their doses.

It is because it seems like a typo.

I could fathom 2,100mg per WEEK of Trenbolone, but not per day. That would call for injecting 21 ccs of oil per day of nothing but Tren Acetate.

That's why people were asking if it were a typo.

If not.... then that brings up other legitimate questions, such as: What were your results? Where do you put that much oil? Have you run other injectables at 2,000mg a day? etc

hes getting bashed for his stupidity......

:cool:

I'm not bashing, just curious.

It surely looked like a typo.

Last edited:
Not bashing either. It N4T is needing to shoot that much I would say change labs. I use Too and I assure you NO ONE could shoot that much of his Tren or Parabolan. Always prefer to help a brother and never bash.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator45
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws