over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARL log. Test/NPP/Dbol

prototype5

Registered
So im a bit late starting the log. 2 weeks into my cycle. I used ARL a couple years ago. Recently picked up some of their stuff to try. So far, im happy. sex drive has increased dramatically, as well as hunger. insomnia is starting to kick a bit as well.

Starting stats. 5'10 228 lbs. Roughly 12% bf.

Test E- 750 wk
NPP- 450 wk
Dbol. 50mg ed.

As of yesterday, I was 231 lbs.

Strength has went up very fast. 4 weeks ago, I was doing a 5x5 on squats with 405 and on bench 385.
This last week, I was doing 455 for sets of 3 on both squat and bench.

My diet is pretty basic, nothing exotic or hardcore. Alot of chicken fajitas. Cut up a couple chicken breasts, some peppers and onion. Then some brown rice.
Snacks have been rice cakes. or 2 cut up bananas and some PB. breakfast (when Im awake early enough to make it) hash browns, eggs and some wheat toast.

Goal is to get up to 236-240. Iv been bouncing between 225-230 for the past 2 years, so I would like to finally push past that. This is probably one of the highest dose cycles I have ran. I tend to be more reserved, its just hard because 3-5 lbs doesnt come on as easy as it use to when i was 20+ lbs lighter. Iv never played with slin or GH either.

3/21

New PR on bench press today. 520 lbs.

225x12 warm up
315x10
365x8
405x6
455x4
500x1
520x1

Man that 520lb bench is very impressive. Good luck with the cycle I'll keep checking in. How long are you running the dbol?

Man that 520lb bench is very impressive. Good luck with the cycle I'll keep checking in. How long are you running the dbol?

thanks man. 4 weeks. stopping this friday. had to pick up some hawthorn berry. was getting some bad headaches from the high BP from the dbol. The last 4 days Iv had some bad heartburn too.

hit 525 on squats monday. definitely had more in me but my lower back was pretty tense. think it was still a bit sore from the big bench a few days prior. plus the back pumps were pretty bad. so i didnt push any higher. iv done 550 before as a pr.

Sex drive is still very high. insomnia is happening more often now too. ARL oil is still smooth and zero pip.

loving the cycle:headbang:

subscribed!!!!!!

good lifts,,, damn

subscribed!!!!!!

good lifts,,, damn

thanks man. this is the strongest iv ever been.

455x4x7 sets on flat bench today. less then 2 weeks ago i was doing it for 3-4 sets of 3.

diet is still on track, just havent been eating enough. work has been stressful lately and i cant always break away to eat.

weight seems to be holding between 232-233.

did bi/tri on wed. hammers have jumped up to the 85s for sets of 8 vs 70s for sets of 10 a few weeks ago.

loving ARL more and more each time im in the gym. couple people are starting to make comments as well.:headbang:

don't know if your taking an AI or bromo or anything with your cycle, but if you do get it from ARL, real pharmacy stuff (don't take any chances)

don't know if your taking an AI or bromo or anything with your cycle, but if you do get it from ARL, real pharmacy stuff (don't take any chances)

I have some aromasin and caber on hand that im using. Plan on ordering more through ARL next time around.

had legs tonight. weighed in at 235 lbs.

squats felt great. 455x4x7 sets. (up from 455x3x3 a few weeks ago.) and this is all ATG by the way. no half ass half squats or bullshit reps.

I can honestly say, this is the strongest iv ever been in my life.

insomnia is definitely there. heart burn still seems to be sticking with me even after stopping the dbol.

and i cant stop eating. its ridiculous. had a cheat weekend. no joke, i ate 9 burritos from chipole from friday night till sunday night. the guy actually gave me one for free i went in so many times. lol

Last edited:
As I was reading on and on. I was thinking damn dudes got some lifts.
Than the 9 burrito thing just blew my mind.

Good luck with cycle I just did a very similar cycle and had great gains.
Dbol gave me insane lower back pumps that really messed up my squat and deadlift days.

yeah guys. the hunger thing blows my mind. i had planned on running ghrp-6 because usually i have a hard time eating as much as i need to, but damn. this is unreal.

friday i hit bench. did 405 for 7 sets of 7. felt pretty easy, just needed to give myself a break from that 450-500+ area. dont wanna get too confident and injure myself.

took this weekend off. gf was sick hacking so i head a mild cheat weekend with some icecream.

just finished legs. 455 on squats for 7 sets of 4. getting ready to have some chicken and rice. then some hardboiled eggs and PB before bed.

havent weighed myself in a bit. going to stay off the scale. my lifts are going up at a crazy weight, im more then happy. shirts are tighter, pants are pissing me off even more trying to find something that my ass and legs fit in.

im 233-235 at 5'10. i cant imagine the guys in that 250-275 range trying to find clothes.

think i might have to back off the weight a bit. everything seems to be staying the same or within 5 lbs since iv been off the dbol. my joints and tendons are starting to hurt now going this heavy this often.

had a killer chest workout. still repping 455 for sets of 4. only got 5 sets today instead of 7 just do to my elbows and joints starting to hurt. my chest still feels pretty fresh to be honest.

insomnia is pretty close to the worst its ever been for me. specially for just a mild dose test/npp cycle. only time iv been this bad is with 450mg or so of tren.

heading in to do arms tonight.

worked legs on monday. backed the way down on squats and did more sets.

405lbs for 5 reps for 10 sets. finished off with extensions and a few light lunges.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws