Smith Squat widowmaker
Hack squat SLDL
Seated leg curl widowmaker
Seated calf raises 2 sets to failure
Extreme stretches

2/14/12: tonight

Chest, shoulders, triceps

General:

Everything is still moving along great. Looking forward to a sick ass workout in the gym tonight and then a nice relaxing Valentine's Day evening with my wife. A nice steak dinner won't hurt either :D Progress pictures will be posted at the end of the week or next week depending upon time constraints. Hope everyone is looking forward to some of the workout footage. I will hopefully get a few workouts filmed sometime this month. Otherwise I'll have to wait until I'm going strong into my next DC blast.

If anyone has peptide questions feel free to ask in my log or private message me. Feel free to ask whatever you like. I will soon have a 10% off discount code for ergopep.com products. Please let me know if you need any help with any products or wish to make an order. :)

Thanks for keeping up with my progress guys. I cannot wait to see the coming changes!

BEAST

February 15, 2012 update:

Training:

2/14/12:

DB incline press
140 x 21rp
(up from 140x16rp)

Smith military press
285 x 18rp (***Nearly locked out the 19th rep)
(up from 285 x 15rp)

Smith CG benchpress
305 x 15rp (shoulders were blown by this point)
(up from 305 x 14rp)

Flypress widowmaker
DC side laterals widowmaker
Incline pushups widowmaker
Extreme stretches

2/15/12: tonight

OFF

2/16/12:

Back, biceps, forearms

General:

Overall my workout on Tuesday went really well. My chest and shoulders are getting stronger every workout. My triceps' strength is increasing to a lesser extent then chest and shoulders, but they never lost much strength to begin with either and they are always worked at the end of the workout after chest and shoulders. I have been ravenously hungry. It is difficult at times to limit my caloric intake to keep to the plan to minimize bodyfat accumulation. I have also been really bad about doing my pwo cardio. I need to get on that asap. My physique is definitely getting a bit sharper. I was dealing with some stomach issues that left me a tad bloated and distended until this morning. The stomach seems to be back to normal as of this morning. A low carb rest day just in time!

Valentines Day went well with the wife last night. We more or less just relaxed at home, which my body is thanking me for today. I slept like a baby last night; got a good 9-10 hours of solid sleep (Thanks Ergopep GHRP-2 !). I'm really looking forward to the rest time from the gym tonight. I'll be ready to absolutely kill it again on Thursday. FYI... when BEAST comes to train Back women and children generally flee in horror... :D

BEAST

The DMT is already kicked in and workin hard. I feel tighter and more pumped throughout the course of the day. Love me some DMT!!! :D

BEAST

The DMT is already kicked in and workin hard. I feel tighter and more pumped throughout the course of the day. Love me some DMT!!! :D

BEAST

DMT is tits! Love that stuff! Im gonna send you a PM as ive got a question for you.

Keep rockin out the log bro!

February 21, 2012 update:

2/21/12 AM weight: 230.4 lbs.

Training:

2/16/12:

WG pulldowns
270 x 18rp
(up from 260x16rp)

BB Row
435 x 6
(up from 425 x 6)

DB preseacher curls
60 x 17rp
(up from 60 x 15rp)

Rev EZ BB curls
135 x 15rp
(up from 125 x 16rp)

Rope pull widowmaker
Mach preacher curl widowmaker
Extreme stretches

2/17/12: volume LEGS

Leg extension
4 x 12-25

Leg curls
4 x 10-25

Smith Squats
10 x 10 (as little rest between sets as possible)

Seated calf raise
3 x 12-20

2/18/12 - 2/20/12:

OFF / SICK

2/21/12:

2/22/12:

Back, biceps, forearms

2/23/12:

LEGS

Due to my sickness screwing up my workout schedule I will be working out eight days straight prior to my next rest day. I will monitor how I am feeling closely, and if necessary I will take an unplanned rest day. At the end of the week following this eight days straight madness I will be near the end of what I planned to be this portion on my DC blast cycle. I will reaccess how everything feels and how progress is coming along to determine if I need to keep going a few more weeks or if I need to go ahead and start a cruise week or two. Judging solely on how I am feeling today... I would say that this DC blast will extend at least a few weeks :headbang:

General:

My back and leg workouts went really well last week. My weights and endurance are going up each week. My lower back continued to stay strong and stable for another week in a row. Physical therapy has played a big role in helping keep me stabilized during heavy back and leg training. I ended up eating a little more extra calories this weekend than I had originally planned, so I will be tightening up the diet a little bit for the rest of this week. I will reaccess at the beginning of next week and make any neccessary changes. I will be posting pictures of my complete 6 meals for an average day just to give a better idea of exactly what I am eating. Stay tuned for the workout updates. I definitely expect some personal record setting lifts very very soon!

BEAST

February 23, 2012 update:

All my workouts for this week so far will be posted up tomorrow along with the pictures of my sample meal plan for a day. Everything is going along extremely well. I am getting stronger and stronger everyday... every workout. This is my first DC blast where strength has increased to this extent so quickly. I am reaching blast records on all my lifts, and I am starting to get close to all time personal records on most lifts. Hopefully in the next few weeks once I get to that level of strength I will have the time to get a video up for you guys of my training. The food is going down easily still. My hunger went away slightly for about a week or so, but it is really starting to kick back into high gear. IF gear was legal in my country I would be using TK Labs products. TK's products are some of the best I have seen in this business. TK is a class act and his service is outstanding. My friend in Mexico is on TK's products, and he is getting stronger and building muscle faster then ever at fairly low doses. He highly recommends the products! Updates coming guys! Stay tuned! :headbang:

BEAST

February 23, 2012 update:

All my workouts for this week so far will be posted up tomorrow along with the pictures of my sample meal plan for a day. Everything is going along extremely well. I am getting stronger and stronger everyday... every workout. This is my first DC blast where strength has increased to this extent so quickly. I am reaching blast records on all my lifts, and I am starting to get close to all time personal records on most lifts. Hopefully in the next few weeks once I get to that level of strength I will have the time to get a video up for you guys of my training. The food is going down easily still. My hunger went away slightly for about a week or so, but it is really starting to kick back into high gear. IF gear was legal in my country I would be using TK Labs products. TK's products are some of the best I have seen in this business. TK is a class act and his service is outstanding. My friend in Mexico is on TK's products, and he is getting stronger and building muscle faster then ever at fairly low doses. He highly recommends the products! Updates coming guys! Stay tuned! :headbang:

BEAST

Sounds good bro, lookin forward to the updates.

February 24, 2012 update:

Training:

2/21/12:

Nautilus incline press
455 x 17rp
(up from 445x16rp)

DB military press
100 x 33rp
(up from 115 x 5, 100 x 8rp)

Pushdowns
270 x 21rp
(up from 250 x 20rp)

Flypress widowmaker
Extreme stretches

2/22/12:

1-arm seated row
280 x 20rp
(up from 260 x 18rp)

BB deadlift
420 x 6
(up from 405 x 6)

DB drag curls
50 x 18rp
(up from 45 x 18rp)

1-arm rev cable curls
45 x 18rp
(up from 40 x 16rp)

DC Rope pull widowmaker
Machine preacher widowmaker
Extreme stretches

2/23/12:

Reverse Hack Squat
475 x 10
(up from 455 x 8)

Sumo leg press
875 x 9
(up from 815 x 8)

Seated calf raises
Extreme stretches

For the rest of this week the workouts look as follows:

2/24/12:

2/25/12:

Back, biceps, forearms

2/26/12:

Volume LEGS

Diet:

Diet this week has been a little bit different. I switched over to a lower carbohydrate approach for Tuesday through Friday. I was carrying around a little too much water and bloat for my liking. Sodium has been pretty high with lots of soy sauce, but lowering the carbs has pretty much done the trick already.

Here is an example of my lowered carbohydrate mealplan for one whole day:

**broken link removed**
Whey and pineapple

**broken link removed**
Chicken and rice

**broken link removed**
Chicken and rice

**broken link removed**
Eggwhites and pineapple

**broken link removed**
Chicken, rice, pineapple, and salad (FF ranch)

**broken link removed**
Steak, cottage cheese, and cashews

Keep in mind this is a pretty good idea of my overall meal structure but with more food and little more carbohydrates on a typical day.

General:

Everything is going along great. My physical therapist really tore up the fascia in my chest, biceps, forearms, and shoulders this week. Everything seems to be noticeably looser and more mobile. This will be continues twice per week (once for upper body and once for lower body).

Strength is starting to increase at a faster rate than even at the beginning of this DC blast cycle. Hopefully I will have a few videos up from some training of this weekend, next week, or the following week.

I am excited about getting some cheat meals in this weekend. I am planning to keep it to 2-3 meals total from Fri-Sun, hopefully just 2 from Fri and Sat. I am planning on a sushi and japanese hibachi grilled meal and a pizza meal.

Keep checking in because the updates are going to be rolling in!!! :headbang:

If anyone needs help with their peptide research plans and experiments please feel free to pm me or ask any questions you may have in this thread. I am here to be as helpful as possible to our community's researchers. Ergopep has provided me with the opportunity to help out the research community, and I want to help out to the fullest extent of my abilities. We at Ergopep are here for our customers, always.

BEAST

February 27, 2012 update:

2/27/12 AM weight: 226.8 lbs.

Training:

2/24/12:

Smith incline press
350 x 15rp + 2 NEG
(up from 325x18rp)

Nautilus military press
365 x 15rp + 3 NEG
(up from 345 x 15rp + 3 NEG)

Deadstop skullscrushers
155 x 15rp
(up from 145 x 15rp)

Incline pushup widowmker
Extreme stretches

2/25/12:

NG pullups
BW + 65 x 14rp
(up from BW + 65 x 12rp)

Rack pulls
545 x 7, 405 x 16
(up from 495 x 8 and 365 x 14)

EZ BB curls
145 x 16rp
(up from 135 x 16rp)

DB pinwheel curls
90 x 18rp
(up from 90 x 16rp)

DC Rope pull widowmaker
Extreme stretches

2/26/12:

OFF

The first half of this week:

2/27/12:

2/28/12:

LEGS

2/29/12:

OFF

Training went extremely well at the end of last week. My rack pulls and pressing movements were improved greatly from the previous workout for each exercise performed. My set of smith incline presses of 350 for 15 was videotaped, but the person recording it deleted the video accidentally instead of saving it. I plan to get some footage of some lifts performed this week. I definetly plan to get my incline presses taped the next workout that I perform them. Joints and connective tissues are feeling great so far. I am extremely pleased with my overall lack of soreness and joint pain that generally starts to set in by the time that I get this far into a DC blast cycle. I will likely run through my entire workout rotational schedule one additional time resulting in a total of 9 weeks of blasting instead of just 6. I will keep plans up to date as they progress.

Diet:

Diet went very well last week. I plan to start the week off with two relatively low carb days, similar to last week, with a low carb day additionally on my OFF day. I plan to then bump the carbs up about 25% on Thursday and Friday. Saturday will be similar, but Sunday will be lower carb due to being an OFF day from training. Rice and pineapple will remain the main carb sources for the entire week. At the end of the weekend I will re-evaluate and decide how to proceed with food intake for the following week. I will likely increase the food again slightly, but I'll decide for sure at the end of the week.

General:

Progress has continued this past week. Strength continues to increase at a very good rate. Video footage of some lifts should be up by the end of the week. All supplementation has remained the same with the only difference being the addition of 10mg of methoxy-tst preworkout being added this week. I plan to run the DMT for only a few more weeks at the most. All peptide research has halted except 100mcg mod-GRF and 150-500mcg ghrp-2 x2-3/day. In one month I will be beginning a new peptide research experiment. I will release the details prior to beginning the research trials. Stay tuned for the videos coming this week. I'll try not to let anyone down with my weak-ass lifts ;).

BEAST

March 1, 2012 update:

Training:

2/27/12:

DB incline press
140 x 21rp

Smith military press
295 x 14rp
(up from 285 x 18rp)

Smith CG benchpress
315 x 14rp + 1 NEG
(up from 305 x 15rp)

Fly press widowmaker
Incline pushup widowmker
Extreme stretches

2/28/12:

Hack squat
585 x 8
(up from 585 x 5)

Smith SLDL
355 x 8
(up from 315 x 9)

Hack squat widowmaker
Calf raises
Extreme stretches

2/29/12:

OFF

The second half of this week:

3/1/12:

Back, biceps, forearms

3/2/12:

Volume LEGS

3/3/12 and 3/4/12:

OFF

Training went pretty well for the first half of this week. My strength continues to increase on pressing movements and leg movements. My reps stayed the same for my DB incline presses, but the reps were better quality reps, and I had zero spotter assistance. My hack squat strength improved quite a bit. I perform all quad movements with a very deep range of motion. I nearly always go well passed parallel. I take my hack squats all the way down until the machine bottoms out. I felt that my set of hack squats this week was much stronger with a slower controlled negative along with good explosive positives. I will likely get some workout footage filmed next week, possibly some from this week too :D.

Diet:

I have kept the carbs down a little bit this week. I also changed midweek from my normal white jasmine rice to extra long grain brown rice. I will continue this until I run out of brown rice and re-acces any changes resulting from the adjustment. I will decide by Sunday whether I will go back to jasmine rice or stay with brown rice for next week. Pineapple servings have increased this week as well. I have been experimenting a little bit with mixing protein sources up a bit, especially combining chicken or steak with cottage cheese in the same meal.

Supplements:

Everything is going along great with current protocols. No changes really needed. I have cut all research performed with peptides at this time. I am taking a little time off of researching ghrh and ghrps as well as IGFs. I plan to take at least 1-2 more weeks off of researching ghrh and ghrps, but will finish out 1 whole month off of researching all IGF variants prior to beginning my new research clinical trials in three weeks.

General:

I am very pleased with the point that I have progressed to so far. My diet and training have gone very well and been very consistent. I am not looking for anything drastic at this point. I am just trying to get a little bit better every day. I feel like I have definitely been able to do that. I will continue my DC blast for three weeks following the end of this week. I should have some sets of different exercises filmed and posted over the next three weeks. Hope you are all still following along!

BEAST

Logs lookin real good bro. How many carbs are you taking on your low days and how many carbs on your higher days?

Any cheat meals?

Non training days I try to keep it around 100 grams of carbs, low days are around 150-175 grams right now, and higher days are anywhere from 175-250 grams depending upon the bodypart I am training and how I feel that day. I do not do very well with too high of carbs, so I tend to keep them pretty moderate year round.

As far as cheat meals... I have been having 2-3 cheat meals over the weekends, usually on Friday and Saturday nights. I have been having a lot of Japanese steakhouse and sushi for these meals lately.

BEAST

Non training days I try to keep it around 100 grams of carbs, low days are around 150-175 grams right now, and higher days are anywhere from 175-250 grams depending upon the bodypart I am training and how I feel that day. I do not do very well with too high of carbs, so I tend to keep them pretty moderate year round.

As far as cheat meals... I have been having 2-3 cheat meals over the weekends, usually on Friday and Saturday nights. I have been having a lot of Japanese steakhouse and sushi for these meals lately.

BEAST

Japanese steak houses and sushi is awesome, i could eat that stuff daily i think.

Japanese steak houses and sushi is awesome, i could eat that stuff daily i think.

I completely agree. Throw some grilled steak, chicken, or shrimp at me with some grilled vegetables, fried rice, a salad, and some spicy tuna or yellowtail rolls and I'll be as happy as can be :D... If it's not prep time of course... in that case I might get a little unruly haha.

BEAST

I completely agree. Throw some grilled steak, chicken, or shrimp at me with some grilled vegetables, fried rice, a salad, and some spicy tuna or yellowtail rolls and I'll be as happy as can be :D... If it's not prep time of course... in that case I might get a little unruly haha.

BEAST

Hahaha no doubt about that. Im dieting for summer and hoping to be in the best shape of my life and people at work are eating Mcdonalds, taco bell, outback, pizza, milk shakes and all that good stuff and im eating chicken, broccoli, and almonds! Wooho for me lol. :banghead:

strong brotha,, and Im understanding dantes thinking with the hammer strength and shit to preserve joints and tendons ,, SMART DUDE , im still no where near that weight though so i gotta use raw poundages,,

neways I got a few questions,,

what did you compete at last contest?

How come so many training days on Dantes protocol shouldnt it be max 4?

If you can recover all the best to you I cant train to much RP cuz its burns my mind out mentally. I train something very similar though

Whats your height, age and what were you lifting in the early days when you actually knew what you were doing?

As far as diet wise you got it op point I like to hear why people makes changes to there diet not just oh this guy said i should drop carbs,,

To be honest bro I cant even eat any type of rice, bread nothing,, and I use to think I was carb intolerate because these were in my diet after finding out my body loves sweet potatoes and oats holy fuck my carb intake tripled and I have not put on any fat.

strong brotha,,

Thanks man I realy appreciate the compliment.

and Im understanding dantes thinking with the hammer strength and shit to preserve joints and tendons ,, SMART DUDE , im still no where near that weight though so i gotta use raw poundages,,

I don't really use too much hammer strength but I keep in at least one movement for chest and one for shoulders per blast typically. I prefer to stick to BB (even smith) and DBs

neways I got a few questions,,

what did you compete at last contest?

I'm actually planning to compete in my first show late this year. Starting a family delayed my plans to compete until now.

How come so many training days on Dantes protocol shouldnt it be max 4?

I typically do the three way split with 4 DC style training days per week. The only reason I have 5 sometimes is because I have been adding a 2nd leg day with higher volume, non-DC training, along with the rest of the typical program. This week is only 4 :D

If you can recover all the best to you I cant train to much RP cuz its burns my mind out mentally. I train something very similar though

Whats your height, age and what were you lifting in the early days when you actually knew what you were doing?

5'9 ~230 27 next month :D

My lifts have gone way up. I started out at 155 lbs when I was 15. I posted some numbers from my early days in your training thread in the prom main forum, but to give you and idea I used to press 95-135 for my working sets. My legs were always really strong and good size relative to my bodyweight. Just getting back into training them allout since knee injuries, layoffs from lifting, and light duty training.

As far as diet wise you got it op point I like to hear why people makes changes to there diet not just oh this guy said i should drop carbs,,

Thanks again for the compliments :D. I have experimented with a lot of diets and tried different food types to try to learn what works for me. I'm still learning everyday.

To be honest bro I cant even eat any type of rice, bread nothing,, and I use to think I was carb intolerate because these were in my diet after finding out my body loves sweet potatoes and oats holy fuck my carb intake tripled and I have not put on any fat.

Experimentation and trying different foods and diets is the only way to learn those kinds of things. I'm glad you figured it out on your own. A lot of guys don't have the wherewithal or patients to take the time to learn and figure things out on their own without a guru.

Hope I provided somewhat useful information, and I hope to continue to see you on this journey with me! :headbang:

BEAST

Thanks beast yea from cutting weight from being obese I got down to 135 5 % But I was definetly over over training but I feel peps do that to you but have been trying to stay out of the gym and take longer rest periods between sets to really progress with heavier weights after 5 weeks my db press moved up 60 lbs total deads not much 20lbs shoulder press 30 lbs and leg press 90 lbs squat only 10 lbs but Im alot more sore I guess growing causes alot more doms

That's awesome man... progression over time is what this is all about. You don't get from point A to point Z overnight :D Keep at it. You are definitely moving in the right direction from the sounds of it. If there is anything at all I can do to help you out do not hesitate to ask or just pm me.

BEAST

March 5, 2012 update:

3/5/12 AM weight: 228.0 lbs.

Training:

3/1/12:

WG pulldowns
275 x 20rp
(up from 270x18rp)

BB Row
445 x 6, 355 x 12
(up from 435 x 6)

DB preacher curls
60 x 19rp
(up from 60 x 17rp)

Rev EZ BB curls
135 x 18rp
(up from 135 x 15rp)

Rope pull widowmaker
Extreme stretches

3/2/12:

Leg extension
4 x 10-25

Seated Leg curls
3 x 10-15

Machine Squats
3 x 10

Leg press 50-rep WM
585 x 55rp

Standing calf raise
3 x 12-20

3/3/12 - 3/4/12:

OFF

3/5/12: tonight

LEGS

3/6/12:

3/7/12:

OFF

The workouts went extremely well last week. I tried the 50-rep leg press widowmakers for the first time last week. They were pretty insane. I will likely be keeping them in the plan as a regular part of my leg routine. I am looking forward to some good quality lifts this week. I should have some video up by the end of the week of some of the lifts from this weeks' workouts.

Diet:

Everything went extremely well with the diet last week. The lowered carbs really tightened and sharpened me up a bit. I will continue a moderate carb intake this week. I will likely up the carbs slightly again at the end of the week, just as I did last week. I also had a few (three to be exact) good cheat meals this past weekend. They included: a few burritos and nachoes, a cheese burger and fries, and a half a medium pizza and breadsticks.

Supplements:

Most supplements stay the same this week. The only changes are adding about 5-6 additional grams of fish oils per day. This is the final week of DMT. I plan to add a quick 2 week clen blast to really sharpen up and access overall progress better.

General:

Training, cardio, diet, and supplements have been going great! Progress is moving along at a good steady pace. I am at nearly the same weight this week (maybe increased a bit without holding any water) as last week and I am noticeably down a bit in bodyfat from last week even. The diet and cardio are doing really well for me. The 2 week clen blast starting today should really lean me up a bit further and help me re-access the direction I need to move in for my next DC blast plan. At this point I am still planning to focus on bringing up my legs, especially quad sweep and hamstring thickness, but I will re-access here in about 2-3 weeks when this DC blast officially ends. I am going to be blasting the Vitamin C and using some anti-cortisols as needed over the next few weeks as I am dealing with some serious work-related stress and anxiety. Other than that, everything is going fantastic and I could not be more pleased with the direction that I am headed in. Thanks for continuing to follow guys. I hope you enjoy the videos coming this week! :D

BEAST

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner