advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEST CARDIO MACHINE TO DESTROY BODYFAT...

WHAT MACHINE IS MOST EFFECTIVE FOR PRE-CONTEST CARDIO?

• TREADMILL

Votes: 246 22.5%
  • BIKE

Votes: 67 6.1%
  • ELLIPTICAL

Votes: 259 23.7%
  • STEPMILL AKA STEPMASTER

Votes: 448 41.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 74 6.8%

• Total voters

Simone. :D

well bro im sorry to tell you but he's right / to a certain degree. most guys do that much cardio so they can eat more cals, you can get ripped just fine without cardio but your going to suffer like hell and be one angry hungry mofo. I would rather eat a lil more cals and do cardio myself.

well said, b-boy!!!!

A grass field with a hill to do some sprints and run some hills. I tried everything. Nothing doe sit for me like short intense sprints. Ever see a sprinter, lean with muscle.

I hit the eliptical in the a.m., for 30 mins before i eat, then 30 mins in the afternoon/evening. Love the eliptical!

Try 3hrs of strongman events training on a Saturday afternoon. The most punishing cardio and strength training combo I've ever tried. Also, try 3 500m sprints on a Concept 2 Rower. Bring the puke bucket! It hasn't destroyed my muscle mass but it has peeled off alot of fat. My cardiovascular conditioning is unbelievable compared to what it was before.

PB

bodyfat loss...

The best thing for bodyfat is DIET! Period... Cardio plays an important part but without a good solid diet you will never lose the fat. Any cardio machine is good as long as your do your exercise smart and not over do it.:rolleyes:

Power Walking

My wife and I go power walking for about 3 miles. It doesn't burn a lot of calories or elevate the heart rate very high, but I do get a little burn. I like it on leg days because it seems to take the sorness out of my legs.

Plus, I get to spend some alone time with my wife, without the tv, radio etc., to just talk about our day. Sounds really cheesy, but after 8 years of marriage this is a building exercise that allows you to not take your significant other for granted. After 8 years, we started to forget the small things that matter. This allowed us to get back to the basics. Enjoying each others time.

Just my 2 .c

--Seabee

all these listed cardio machines are good . it is important to switch it up . just sticking with one particular peace of equipment will hinder your process in the long run . keep that body guessing :D

wake

whatever cardio wake does, i want to

look at those abs!

Simone. :D

i will pay ANY amount of membership fees to take part in that kind of cardio session.

i hated lifting weights anyways, if this is all the cardio i ever do, i will be happy!

Like other have mentioned, stick with low/medium intensity cardio or you'll burn up muscle. A good heart rate monitor is probably the most effective machine. I don't really think you need anything hi-tech to keep a steady increased heart rate; any treadmill that's in working condition will keep it there. I just like to have music - that makes it fly by a little quicker.

For me it's diet on point above all, and then a half hour swim in the pool ed, works fackin awesome!!!

LOL....

Other...Sex but I guess someone beat Me to it so when I don't have a good female"w/o partner"I guess the treadmill will hafta do;)

Bike.....Spinning classes. Do one sometime, you'll know where I'm coming from.

It is not the cardio you do that makes you burn the fat. We are using cardio sessions to estimulate the metabolism not to burn, the only thing you can burn doing high intensity cardio sessions is your muscle.

I am doing 35 min in the morning and 45 min at night treadmill at 3.4

Just play smart with your nutrition training and cardio schedule.

I agree with the high intensity cardio burning muscle...If you do not have the carbs in you to replenish the fuel you burn while you are doing high intensity.

I've always been on the low intensity longer sessions.

Last edited:
I bike 3 miles to the gym and bike home for another 3 miles. A great cardio workout, never gets boring.

I don't necessarily think my pick is becuase it burns more fat, but I prefer the Cybex Arc Trainer FO SHO lol.

Try 3hrs of strongman events training on a Saturday afternoon. The most punishing cardio and strength training combo I've ever tried. Also, try 3 500m sprints on a Concept 2 Rower. Bring the puke bucket! It hasn't destroyed my muscle mass but it has peeled off alot of fat. My cardiovascular conditioning is unbelievable compared to what it was before.

PB

Agree completely, PB!

Most BBer's and powerlifters have poor to non-existant general conditioning due to being so worrried about "sacrificing muscle."

Mom and I push the car around the block and sled drag with weight. I've gained 5 lbs without eating more, and lifts are moving up. These exercises enhance srtength training and powerlifts.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws