over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BodyEnergy log. Var/Win + testo + Cjc dac + Bpc 157

bodyenergy

Registered
Hello guys here starts my log. ( it is already on another board )

Diet
Monday-Wed-fri
2400kcal 260 pro 240 carbs 40 fat

Tue-thu-sat
260 pro 140 carbs 40 fat then 1900kcal

Sunday 300 gr proteins 80 fat 20 carbs

1 cheat meal a day if saturday evening pizza if sunday lunch with some spare ribs grilled and some bread not so much but some different from diet.

Gear
I am on trt 180mg weekly since 1 year
I raise it to 400weekly from today pinning eod
I am on anavar and winstrol 50/50 since 2 weeks with pretty good result i will drop them in 5 weeks
CJC dac now i did the first 1mg shot subq wtf my face is burning good sign.
I will pin cjc dac every other day at 1mg shot
BPC157 now is 3 days that i am pinning direct sub q very near where the pain is and wtf my right pectoral seems to stay better.
I Also up my aromasin dose to 12.5mg ed
25mcg t3 from yesterday
20mcg clenbuterol every other day
Huperzine a at 100mcs day with a double green tea cup

Workout
Very hit training monday-wed- friday and saturday evening
Cardio training every day
when i do weight training i do steady cardio in the morning for 30min.
If not i do interval training jumping from step-eliptical some jumpin jack etc... For no less 40min.
ThAts all bros

wednesday 13 april

Pinning CJC I saw that better time is far from Bed time otherwise CJC pulse will disrupt my sleep.
Feeling full strong and ready to battle :)
BPC I start to feel benefits into my right pectoral shoulder and left elbow.

go on!

Diet
Monday-Wed-fri

Tue-thu-sat

1 cheat meal a day if saturday evening pizza if sunday lunch with some spare ribs grilled and some bread not so much but some different from diet.

Gear
I am on anavar and winstrol 50/50 since 2 weeks with pretty good result i will drop them in 5 weeks
BPC157 now is 3 days that i am pinning direct sub q very near where the pain is and wtf my right pectoral seems to stay better.
25mcg t3 from yesterday

Workout
If not i do interval training jumping from step-eliptical some jumpin jack etc... For no less 40min.
ThAts all bros

Heck yeah!!! We are on the same cheat meal plan!! :D

Diet
Monday-Wed-fri

Tue-thu-sat

Gear
25mcg t3 from yesterday

Workout
ThAts all bros

If i understand well, you use CJC DAC 1mg twice a week ?
You take the Huperzine A in what time on the day ?

I plan CJC DAC cycle too, with Huperzine A, never used this product (Huper) the best time are before bed at evening ?

Yes, if you have a sensation of rush with red face it's good sign lol, i love CJC DAC but lot people review this version badly.

Cjc bro i dose it eod at 1mg dose.
Morning is the time so the pulse has time to drop down and make my sleep much more confortable. Even i noticed that i have the first part of the sleep very deep but i wake up 3 hours before the ring of my alarm and i couldnt fall asleep again well.
But anyway i sleep 6 hours very deeply.
Today i start pin bpc157 before cjc shot it suppose to enhance hgh receptor.
350mcg in my left elbow and 350mcg in my right shoulder.
I feel them very regenarate and i would use them for good time to heal my body.

If i understand well, you use CJC DAC 1mg twice a week ?
You take the Huperzine A in what time on the day ?

I plan CJC DAC cycle too, with Huperzine A, never used this product (Huper) the best time are before bed at evening ?

Yes, if you have a sensation of rush with red face it's good sign lol, i love CJC DAC but lot people review this version badly.

Using huperzine right before bed for me wasnt a good idea i had trouble to fall asleep then i dosed 100mg and i take it around 10am with a large green tea cup

I see a trend here on promuscle. (I do it myself as well :) ) I see cheat meals falling on the weekend and pizza usually the main dish!

Today I have ordered some Mk677 to add to the cycle at low dosage 10Mg ED and see what happen :)

LOL but i gues you dont have italian pizza hihihi

I do. I'm real picky. I go to an autheyhric Italian family restating that's opened in the early 1900's. The same Italian family runs it. It's the best I've had other than when I went to Chicago.

Today I have ordered some Mk677 to add to the cycle at low dosage 10Mg ED and see what happen :)

That's a very good dose. You see results without much bloat. I'm torn between 10mg and 25mg. 10mg gives a more pleasing contest type look, but 25mg makes me bigger and stronger, but with more bloat.

That's a very good dose. You see results without much bloat. I'm torn between 10mg and 25mg. 10mg gives a more pleasing contest type look, but 25mg makes me bigger and stronger, but with more bloat.

I dont need to much bloat due to an histamine intolerance that make me alwais little bloated especially under the skin. So i will use mk to enahance hgh pulse and give me more fat loss and recomp

[lang=vi]This seems to be the top question. Look better in a tank top or look better with your shirt off lol..25mg makes me soooo much bigger, yet 10mg still gives me 70% of that without all the extra water and bloat[/lang]

[lang=vi]This seems to be the top question. Look better in a tank top or look better with your shirt off lol..25mg makes me soooo much bigger, yet 10mg still gives me 70% of that without all the extra water and bloat[/lang]

Then I prefer dont take everything from MK677 then dont get bloated like a ball....

Then I prefer dont take everything from MK677 then dont get bloated like a ball....

I'm prescribed Diazide for blood pressure and when I take it I have no bloat at all from MK677. The only problem is Diazide makes my muscles feel dry which scares me while lifting weights.

The past night i slept very well and today the body weight is a little bit less than monday,
Monday 92.4 today 91.8 yesterday due to low carb day i had lot of meeting with the bathroom lol

I have got Mk 677 now unbeliavable I ordered yesterday today I have got can't wait to start with the first drops :)
I have also ordered some Tadalafil to try 5Mg eod especially in the day where I train.

What I noticed in 6 days of Using BPC and CJC dac is that my anxiety is dissapear and I am much more quiet.
Even on small dose of T3 and clen that usually make me crazy and brutal man in the world
My sleep is much more restoring and I see the life without hates to the next :) hahahaah
what I didnt see well is that Anavar and Winy combo that I am using since 4 weeks is not shining like I thought, but sincerely might be too high my expectation.

My bodycomposition is good and is improving day by day that I am feeling fat melt away even my f... water retetion covers most of my details.

When I am pumped so the water is into the muscle the shape is much better I would put some pics here but now its not the moment :naughty:

I have got Mk 677 now unbeliavable I ordered yesterday today I have got can't wait to start with the first drops :)
I have also ordered some Tadalafil to try 5Mg eod especially in the day where I train.

Start low dose on the MK677. It hits very hard at first. 10mg is plenty.

I had yesterday my mk677 dose immediately after training, i tested the time but unsuccesfully...
Once i toke 10mg after training i went to do 40min. Walking with my wife.
I felt full and veins wanted to go out of my body... After 20 minutes tiredness was coming...
Once the waliking was near to finish we went to home and i was very relaxed and little bit hungry.
Dinner...and i collapsed on the sofa:D
After 2 hours i woke up and went to sleep in bed but no ways to fall asleep and i have disturbed sleep till this morning... But i am feeling rested as well

Then i assume that the best thing to do now is to take mk677 at bet time and not some hours before...will try again this night

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131