over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Creatine while on a cycle? Yes or No and why

Do you take creatine while on a cycle?

• Yes - I continue to take creatine while on a cycle

Votes: 231 62.4%
  • No - I dont take creatine while on a cycle

Votes: 139 37.6%

• Total voters
I cycle off with creatine, clenbuterol, tribulis. Although I think some of the proteins I eat have creatine in them. Don't really see the importance of creatine when using the good stuff. I eat alot of foods with creatine like steak and tuna also.

Its good to run kre-alkylin creatine during a cycle, but your last week of your cycle its good to switch to monohydrate, its helps keep some water weight and gains.

Why would it be a waste on a cycle ?
Doesn't your body still need it ?
I would think yes .

I would say use it why on cycle to reap the full benefits of your stack. As long as you don't get any adverse effects like horrible pumps/bloating/water retention. Maybe just a modest 5g dose, and be sure to keep water intake high since your body is always processing alot of compounds. Hope my opinion suits you!:D

I use it on and off cycle...same with arganine, my pumps are rediculous when on cycle and taking arganine/creatine. I think it helps!

^ add baking soda and beta-alanine to that combination and watch your veins explode out of your body! :D

Interesting thread. Just remember that supplements do not always contain what they claim on the label. FDA does not regulate or approve supplements. So buy them from a trusted source. Not gnc. Some of the top pro body builders are getting paid big bucks and free supplements to endorse certain companies but wouldn't touch their products with a ten foot pole. Why do you think that is? Because it is important to know exactly what it is you are putting into your body. So when it comes to supplements how can you be sure? Because it says on the label? Ha! Marketing bells and whistles! Don't fall for it bro's! Find a company you can trust and stick with em. Try Synthetek's products. A lot of pro's use them. This is not my opinion. It is fact. And a lot of the big names around here will back it up.

only on a bulking cycle would it be worth it

Why? ...Creatine will deposit more water intramusculary keeping the muscle hydrated. I would think it would be good for cutting too. A hydrated muscle cell is more permeable, so nutrients can more easily enter the cell, as well as allowing waste to leave the cells.

The amount of misinformation in this thread is epic. Carry on.

i just take it occasionally. on or off cycle. i hardley notice either way. after reading this thread im a lot more indecisive

Causes injuries

It seems like creatine causes me more injuries, muscle pulls and tears, etc. Every time I take it I end up with one strained muscle after another. And not just in the gym. I'll pull a hamstring just trying to hurry across a street. Can't say positively it's the creatine, but I believe it is.

i use creatine for 2 months on. then 1 month off. i dont seem to get anymore effect after 2 months. so thats my 2 cents

I take CEE all the time.I don't bloat on that like monohydrate.

Ive always wondered this... and the poll results really show how split we are haha. But personally I havnt seen a need for it while on cycle... but I do start right after my last injection.

Im adding creatine monohydrate to my anavar cycle because people said i need to!

I dont use it because I would be wasting my money on a lessor product than AAS

only taking 5gs a day but using ethyl ester and like the no load bs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws