over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruise/Blast Approach For Competitors

See big A's post "the truth" and let me add these guys pushing heavy doses there's no way in hell they have perfect blood work. So i wish people would stop saying that....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If there's one thing in bodybuilding you'll learn over time; it's that everything's an exception and nothing is the rule.

it might not be too crazy to think that the first 1-1.5g of gear will get you 80% of the results that are possible to get from AAS

then from there, GH and insulin will take you the rest of the way.

no reason to blast gram after gram of gear perhaps.. might be better just upping the GH and the insulin

but what do I know? im just a filthy commoner.

I agree, I was stuck at 230lbs for a few years with just gear, added gh and insulin while gear stayed the same or lower and went up to 270lbs+

I agree, I was stuck at 230lbs for a few years with just gear, added gh and insulin while gear stayed the same or lower and went up to 270lbs+
Was the ability to eat more food with GH and insulin that played the biggest role in your opinion?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Was the ability to eat more food with GH and insulin that played the biggest role in your opinion?

More than likely the increasing the body's ability to assimilate the increased amount of food rather than just being able top force feed it.
I feel that most all anabolics allow this increase but nowhere near the extent that adding HGH and a little insulin will.

Diet didn't change much, probably slightly more due to increased hunger, didn't stuff myself, but I added weight. Eating slightly above maintenance probably 3500-4000cals, diet was very good with and without gh/insulin.

A good/sufficient diet is needed to grow ofcourse but hormones play a much larger role in building muscle, you become more efficient at utilizing the nutrients you are eating.

We would not have an obesity epidemic if excess calories grew muscle, the population is overeating and getting fatter not more muscular.

Take 2 twins eating the same maintenance calorie diet as baseline

Give one twin 10iu gh per day keep diet the same
Give the other 25% extra calories but no gh

Who do you think will look better/more muscular in 10 weeks?
Best option would probably be a mix of the two option above 10iu gh and +10% cals

Diet and drugs both need to be at 100% to achieve the best physique, adding too much food without (more) drugs will lead to fat gain, and if you are going to do a large cycle you should already have the diet at 100%

Last edited:
Diet didn't change much, probably slightly more due to increased hunger, didn't stuff myself, but I added weight. Eating slightly above maintenance probably 3500-4000cals, diet was very good with and without gh/insulin.

A good/sufficient diet is needed to grow ofcourse but hormones play a much larger role in building muscle, you become more efficient at utilizing the nutrients you are eating.

We would not have an obesity epidemic if excess calories grew muscle, the population is overeating and getting fatter not more muscular.

Take 2 twins eating the same maintenance calorie diet as baseline

Give one twin 10iu gh per day keep diet the same
Give the other 25% extra calories but no gh

Who do you think will look better/more muscular in 10 weeks?
Best option would probably be a mix of the two option above 10iu gh and +10% cals

Diet and drugs both need to be at 100% to achieve the best physique, adding too much food without (more) drugs will lead to fat gain, and if you are going to do a large cycle you should already have the diet at 100%
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.

What about these 2 scenarios:

Guy 1 uses 5ius of GH with a higher food intake and cycling his calories depending on periods of training intensity, and body's response.

Guy 2 uses 10ius of GH but eats slightly above maintenance.

I'm not referring to force feeding: more like training your metabolism to handle higher food volumes without becoming a digestive wreck, and drugs will play a role here in assimilating that food.

Edit: I reread your post, you talk about what I said above. My only thoughts are, moving up a weight class will require you to do both (take more drugs and eat more food). Some guys might go overboard with either but will most certainly need to push the food to add on the intial weight and establish that as their set point.

Last edited:
Slin scares me. I had a 1-week run with it and worked up to 8iu IIRC. One day I was fine. Next day on 8iu nearly blacked out. I did everything "right" and my BG was slightly under 40. I couldn't get myself out of a hypo state. I slammed so many carbs. Wasn't right for the rest of the day lol.

Slin scares me. I had a 1-week run with it and worked up to 8iu IIRC. One day I was fine. Next day on 8iu nearly blacked out. I did everything "right" and my BG was slightly under 40. I couldn't get myself out of a hypo state. I slammed so many carbs. Wasn't right for the rest of the day lol.
You might wanna get a Glucagon pen. If you always have the pen on you, then you can easily abort the hypo state before it fully hits you. It's like an insurance that might ease your mind enough to go back into it. So you can experiment almost risk-free until you have figured out a protocol that is safe for you.
I for one will never train again without insulin, it's been a game changer for me :love:

You might wanna get a Glucagon pen. If you always have the pen on you, then you can easily abort the hypo state before it fully hits you. It's like an insurance that might ease your mind enough to go back into it. So you can experiment almost risk-free until you have figured out a protocol that is safe for you.
I for one will never train again without insulin, it's been a game changer for me :love:
Never even seen these. Had to Google it lol. Wow, pretty pricey though! Worth it as a safeguard.

I can't afford to run GH with slin. MK-677 worth it to run with slin?

Everyone is different and there are many ways to do things. I will say a lot of guys bullshit. Many guys blast all year and just rotate drugs. I think Gunsmith and others were spot on. You should definitely have many low parts and use higher doses just for competition. I don't compete but it's the same thing for non competitors but we just use higher doses whenever we want to look our best.

Right now I am on 200mg test and I plan to grow on that. Some may make you believe that you can put 20 solid pounds on like that but it's nonsense unless you are under developed to begin with. I will be adding in things that don't effect sex hormones to help me gain. If I didn't the best I could hope for is maintaining. On lower doses you can grow but you will get softer but it's just about finding that balance. Growing and staying relatively lean and progressing the best you can. That way when you start the high doses again and dieting you get the best possible results.

People who blast all the time their bodies just adapt to the high doses. Some guys often Wonder how x person doesn't look a certain way on 3 grams if they use that much for long periods they simply stagnate. You only need lower doses to make good progress. Obviously utilize higher doses when you want to look your best. I would recommend utilizing small doses of hgh, slin, peptides, anything that will give you a boost when cruising. I don't mean high doses but you want your body to have a break but even 2iu hgh and 5iu humalog pre workout or 500mcg ipamorelin pre bed etc. I like to add in things like creatine as well as it definiately helps when you are trying to get the most out of everything available to you.

Now you just need to decide do you give your joints a rest and train lighter and maintain the best you can. Or do what I am doing and have a short rest but put everything into your training and try and get as strong as possible on very low doses. I will take deload periods when I need them but for me it's full steam ahead in the gym.

Everything also depends upon your goals as stated earlier. Meaning if you are the size you need to be then definitely cruise and do like I am or give your body a rest. Now if you need to add size then what Gunsmith posted is spot on. Start at 200mg test and get as far as you can then maybe add 100mg test and again get as far as you can. Then 200mg deca and again making size gains on the lowest possible dose. Food should be increased the same way as aas. That way when you start your prep you are still using relatively small doses and you just do the same in your prep by adding in small increments.

Always increase one element at a time so it gives you the maximum potential to progress over time.

Everyone is different and there are many ways to do things. I will say a lot of guys bullshit. Many guys blast all year and just rotate drugs. I think Gunsmith and others were spot on. You should definitely have many low parts and use higher doses just for competition. I don't compete but it's the same thing for non competitors but we just use higher doses whenever we want to look our best.

Right now I am on 200mg test and I plan to grow on that. Some may make you believe that you can put 20 solid pounds on like that but it's nonsense unless you are under developed to begin with. I will be adding in things that don't effect sex hormones to help me gain. If I didn't the best I could hope for is maintaining. On lower doses you can grow but you will get softer but it's just about finding that balance. Growing and staying relatively lean and progressing the best you can. That way when you start the high doses again and dieting you get the best possible results.

People who blast all the time their bodies just adapt to the high doses. Some guys often Wonder how x person doesn't look a certain way on 3 grams if they use that much for long periods they simply stagnate. You only need lower doses to make good progress. Obviously utilize higher doses when you want to look your best. I would recommend utilizing small doses of hgh, slin, peptides, anything that will give you a boost when cruising. I don't mean high doses but you want your body to have a break but even 2iu hgh and 5iu humalog pre workout or 500mcg ipamorelin pre bed etc. I like to add in things like creatine as well as it definiately helps when you are trying to get the most out of everything available to you.

Now you just need to decide do you give your joints a rest and train lighter and maintain the best you can. Or do what I am doing and have a short rest but put everything into your training and try and get as strong as possible on very low doses. I will take deload periods when I need them but for me it's full steam ahead in the gym.

Everything also depends upon your goals as stated earlier. Meaning if you are the size you need to be then definitely cruise and do like I am or give your body a rest. Now if you need to add size then what Gunsmith posted is spot on. Start at 200mg test and get as far as you can then maybe add 100mg test and again get as far as you can. Then 200mg deca and again making size gains on the lowest possible dose. Food should be increased the same way as aas. That way when you start your prep you are still using relatively small doses and you just do the same in your prep by adding in small increments.

Always increase one element at a time so it gives you the maximum potential to progress over time.
Very good information, man. I appreciate the input.

I'd like to add GH at some point, but a lot of my funds are currently tied up. Wedding is in a few weeks, which is costly. I'm also a first time home owner, and we're trying to invest money wisely right now to secure our future and so we have something to retire on lol. But, GH is definitely my next step.

I've been keeping doses really low. Actually growing right now quite well on 250mg test and 200mg of mast. Aggression is great in the gym and I've been putting up PR's on the compounds. I plan to lower my dose in a few weeks and give myself a nice break. Get bloods back to as perfect as possible, rinse and repeat :).

Running slin without GH would most likely be a waste, no? I've heard both sides of the coin from different folks.

Very good information, man. I appreciate the input.

I'd like to add GH at some point, but a lot of my funds are currently tied up. Wedding is in a few weeks, which is costly. I'm also a first time home owner, and we're trying to invest money wisely right now to secure our future and so we have something to retire on lol. But, GH is definitely my next step.

I've been keeping doses really low. Actually growing right now quite well on 250mg test and 200mg of mast. Aggression is great in the gym and I've been putting up PR's on the compounds. I plan to lower my dose in a few weeks and give myself a nice break. Get bloods back to as perfect as possible, rinse and repeat :).

Running slin without GH would most likely be a waste, no? I've heard both sides of the coin from different folks.

Good stuff. I would recommend MK-677 if you haven't already used it. Much cheaper than hgh but highly effective. MK is great for recovery, fullness and strength. It's the ideal supplement to use whilst trying to gain size and lift progressively. Some get bad fatigue on it but it's the same with HGH. 12.5mg per day would work out super cheap and will definitely add to your cruise.

Slin can be used without hgh. I could talk about that for ages but won't bore you. Basically as long as you keep the dose sensible and around your workouts you won't gain fat on it. If you ever use it play about with pre and/or post workout dosing. 5iu pre with an intra shake is a great method. When first starting do 3iu and don't go out just to access how you feel. Then try 3-4iu the next day with an intra shake. It's best to be safe than sorry with slin and giving yourself a short time to get used to it.

Insulin is very safe if you use it sensibly. Humalog can come on fast so it's best to be covered in regards to carbs so eat a small snack around the time of dosing and sip on your intra shake throughout training. Always have sugar on you when using insulin but again 5iu is nothing and as long as you eat your carbs you have nothing to worry about.

Good stuff. I would recommend MK-677 if you haven't already used it. Much cheaper than hgh but highly effective. MK is great for recovery, fullness and strength. It's the ideal supplement to use whilst trying to gain size and lift progressively. Some get bad fatigue on it but it's the same with HGH. 12.5mg per day would work out super cheap and will definitely add to your cruise.

Slin can be used without hgh. I could talk about that for ages but won't bore you. Basically as long as you keep the dose sensible and around your workouts you won't gain fat on it. If you ever use it play about with pre and/or post workout dosing. 5iu pre with an intra shake is a great method. When first starting do 3iu and don't go out just to access how you feel. Then try 3-4iu the next day with an intra shake. It's best to be safe than sorry with slin and giving yourself a short time to get used to it.

Insulin is very safe if you use it sensibly. Humalog can come on fast so it's best to be covered in regards to carbs so eat a small snack around the time of dosing and sip on your intra shake throughout training. Always have sugar on you when using insulin but again 5iu is nothing and as long as you eat your carbs you have nothing to worry about.
Good pointers, man. Thanks.

I've used novalin R (basically all we can get here that's affordable without a script) and was fine all the way up to 8iu. One day on 8iu I was fine, the other time I went severely hypo despite covering the carbs. I was using it post workout as I was always a bit scared to try it pre lol.

Good pointers, man. Thanks.

I've used novalin R (basically all we can get here that's affordable without a script) and was fine all the way up to 8iu. One day on 8iu I was fine, the other time I went severely hypo despite covering the carbs. I was using it post workout as I was always a bit scared to try it pre lol.

Novalin R is much more forgiving than novalog or humalog. Well you obviously didn't cover things properly if you went hypo badly ;):D Novalin R is fast acting but it's active for quite long. Even with the fastest acting slins you have to be careful 3 hours post injection. You could drink 200g carbs after 30 mins put you have have no more after that it can come back to hit you. So it's not just the amount of carbs but the timing.

With novalin r you would need carbs to cover the 30 mins onset and then more later. I find with any faster acting slin it's best to have a constant supply of carbs. Going 60+ mins without carbs when slin is present can turn out bad for sensitive guys. So with regular acting slin I would have a small meal/snack to cover the onset. Then I would sip on aminos and carbs for approx 90-120 minutes. Then have a meal of protein and complex carbs. That should be enough by then but I wouldn't wait too long before having another meal. I also tend to drink aminos between meals which help matters (especially added glutamine).

With small amounts of slin the snack, intra and post is plenty but if you're sensitive you have to be very planned about how you time things. The type of carbs you consume is also very important. I prefer using a mixture of fast and slow carbs when using slin especially around training.

I blasted and cruised for about a year with a competition prep and rebound and I loved my gains. I came off because of a little paranoia with having kids in the future (is this really a big risk?) also I came off because I was getting irresponsible with my pinning. Felt like a pin cushion and needed a break. Any one else feel like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it might not be too crazy to think that the first 1-1.5g of gear will get you 80% of the results that are possible to get from AAS

then from there, GH and insulin will take you the rest of the way.

no reason to blast gram after gram of gear perhaps.. might be better just upping the GH and the insulin

but what do I know? im just a filthy commoner.
I get fucking fat on slin no matter how I eat with it. I get distended and feel like VAT is piling on... I've sort of sworn off playing with it. But I get tempted to try it again and again with GH and less gear. I'm 35 now, all I want to do is stay lean and reasonably big. Slin doesn't fit in all that well but the idea of using it and gh with less gear is appealing.

I get fucking fat on slin no matter how I eat with it. I get distended and feel like VAT is piling on... I've sort of sworn off playing with it. But I get tempted to try it again and again with GH and less gear. I'm 35 now, all I want to do is stay lean and reasonably big. Slin doesn't fit in all that well but the idea of using it and gh with less gear is appealing.

I'm glad you like my ideas bro send me ethereum

mate have 2-3 bananas right the minute u shoot slin and then drink your intra while training.

pin your slin SUB Q not IM 20-30 before wts. Bananas will cover u for the kick off of slin and things like hbcd will sustain blood sugar levels so you dont get crushed under the squat bar!

This has been working very well for me.

Try it

if you dont eat anything at the minute u shoot and think to your self hey no worries hbcd is fast and it will cover me, well sometimes it gets little late and hypo settles in and then you having to do disaster management in the middle of the workout instead of focusing on training. Not nice.

I do 120-150 gm carbs intra.

no post workout shake.

just solid food meal

also keep dextrose tabs on hand few packs. it sits nicely in gym bag.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner