over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruise/Blast Approach For Competitors

I'm glad you like my ideas bro send me ethereum
Send me some OMG.

I hope you're holding some ETH with the mainstream wakes up to it being better than BTC and the future of decentralized transactions on da interwebs.

Send me some OMG.

I hope you're holding some ETH with the mainstream wakes up to it being better than BTC and the future of decentralized transactions on da interwebs.

i'll send you 10 OMG, u send me 10 ETH :eek:

ima get some ETH and hold it through the fork

mate have 2-3 bananas right the minute u shoot slin and then drink your intra while training.

pin your slin SUB Q not IM 20-30 before wts. Bananas will cover u for the kick off of slin and things like hbcd will sustain blood sugar levels so you dont get crushed under the squat bar!

This has been working very well for me.

Try it

if you dont eat anything at the minute u shoot and think to your self hey no worries hbcd is fast and it will cover me, well sometimes it gets little late and hypo settles in and then you having to do disaster management in the middle of the workout instead of focusing on training. Not nice.

I do 120-150 gm carbs intra.

no post workout shake.

just solid food meal

also keep dextrose tabs on hand few packs. it sits nicely in gym bag.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Great advice. Banana's are something I use too as they digest well for me and are easy to eat.

One thing for people reading who are interested in slin though is use the onset times as only guidelines. It may state 30 mins but if you are super lean and depleted that could be 5-10 mins. Humalog can hit you super fast if you are depleted. This is why post workout slin tends to hit harder for many too. So you should always have a base of carbs inside you at certain times. If you dose it post workout then start eating just after you shoot and include fast and slow carbs.

Great advice. Banana's are something I use too as they digest well for me and are easy to eat.

One thing for people reading who are interested in slin though is use the onset times as only guidelines. It may state 30 mins but if you are super lean and depleted that could be 5-10 mins. Humalog can hit you super fast if you are depleted. This is why post workout slin tends to hit harder for many too. So you should always have a base of carbs inside you at certain times. If you dose it post workout then start eating just after you shoot and include fast and slow carbs.
I definitely must have screwed something up that one time lol.

I vaguely remember taking my slin shot, then going pee/washing my hands prior to starting my dextrose/protein shake. Then 30 mins later I would eat a whole foods meal with a mixture of fast and slow carbs. I made sure that I had 10cho per IU just to play it safe, but it must've been a timing issue. Nonetheless, it was freaky!

4 weeks blast short ester 1gr day , 8 weeks cruiser 1 gr week long ester
1 g A day? [emoji54] [emoji47]

Wat u look like?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Time is Short before of MEAL, try After MEAL, no IPO
I use

This is probably how I should approach it then so I don't wind up with shaky hands trying to shove jelly beans down my throat ;)

Don't take 8iu at once, 2-3iu with each meal is better and does not require any diet adjustment and not chance of going hypo

Don't take 8iu at once, 2-3iu with each meal is better and does not require any diet adjustment and not chance of going hypo
Interesting. Would this be applicable if I'm running Novalin R? Also, what if I go to bed a few hours after shooting a small amount like 2-3iu's?

This is probably how I should approach it then so I don't wind up with shaky hands trying to shove dicks down my throat ;)

insulin is really not that big of a deal bro.. just keep dextrose pills on hand and don't use more insulin than you need

Interesting. Would this be applicable if I'm running Novalin R? Also, what if I go to bed a few hours after shooting a small amount like 2-3iu's?

Regular insulin is perfect for this, 2iu is a small dose and you will not go hypo from it but you will get more muscle, assist/rest your pancreas from having to make lots of slin to compensate for any resistance caused gh usage/bulking diet

Regular insulin is perfect for this, 2iu is a small dose and you will not go hypo from it but you will get more muscle, assist/rest your pancreas from having to make lots of slin to compensate for any resistance caused gh usage/bulking diet
Thanks. I'm going to give it a shot! (pun intended) :D

Most people shoot it and consume food right then and there. What is the reasoning behind having it after a meal?

It can all depend upon your body composition and the type of insulin you use. Try not to overcomplicare things. If you use regular slin after a few meals in you then you could wait to eat. Now if you workout for 2 hours then shoot humalog if you wait you will go hypo and fast. As long as you have a meal inside you before shooting and a steady supply of aminos and carbs when the slin is active you have nothing to worry about. Again though I am recommending small amounts of slin so it doesn't really come into things in that situation as long as you get in carbs. It's only guys who use larger doses who have to worry about such details in many ways.

insulin is really not that big of a deal bro.. just keep dextrose pills on hand and don't use more insulin than you need

Exactly.

Exactly. I think this is why many guys get fat on slin. They worry so much so consume so many carbs when the slin is active and some will be stored. As Goal posted you could do this and not even change your diet just make sure you dose it with meals. I have followed this approach but only for a short time but you could make great changes. If you're just dosing twice daily I would personally opt for 4iu of regular slin 15 mins before meals. 3 times daily then 3iu with meals.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131