over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D-NUTZ log (Aurum RX) , Test P - anadrol inject

I'm starting the Anadrol from him soon too. Can't wait with reviews like this!

Viking has a deal going now ,lower prices ,free products and free shipping . Check it out in the sponsor section before you order .

So far so good. I will be finishing up the Inj Anadrol here by the end of the week and all I can say is that it's legit. It kicks way harder than oral during your workout as well as all the usual anadrol effects. I have virtually no sides aside from a BP spike about an hour or so after injection. I check my BP right before injection and it was 116/74 and when I felt the spike, it was 132/88. A few hours after it was back down to 118/72 so it isn't very sustained.

My weight spiked up about a pound after a few days form the IM water/glycogen. I feel much fuller without looking watery which is awesome since I am cutting.

I also have no GI or digestion issues like I have had with oral drol. That's a definite plus.

I highly recommend the Inj Drol to anyone considering pulling the trigger. I really liked it at 25mg. For me, I see no reason to go higher. I've seen companies with 50mg/ml drol and I think that is insane. 25mg of the inj was similar to 75mg or so oral to me....so 50mg would feel like close to 125mg which is a pretty large dose IMO.

I am gonna try and get my girl to run my liver values here in a day or two and see what kind of effect it has on them compared to oral...wish I had gotten baseline though.

Still running the prop at .5cc ED. Notice nothing out of the ordinary, no drop off after switching from the previous prop to the Aurum prop so it seems to be legit.

I got some legs tonight so I post some more drol thoughts tonight or tomorrow.

Man you guys, that drol was absolutely awesome. First time using inj drol and I don't think Ill ever go back to oral. More bang for your buck as far as dosage goes and I felt better compared to being on oral.

Viking's Aurum Injectable Anadrol gets a huge thumbs up for me, wish I could have ran it more than 10 days. I think I am gonna pick some up after I cruise for a while and blast with it.

As far as the Aurum Prop goes, still nothing negative to report. I feel like I should feel on good prop.

Both samples I got from Viking were smooth and easily went through a slin pin. Even without heating it. I am nothing special but here are some pics comparing 9 days between the day I started the inj drol to the day I finished. Its not a long time between, but you can see the added fullness, especially in the triceps, quads, and pec/shoulder tie in region. What you can't see int he pics but notice in person is the increased vascularity. The drol is definitely legit drol. I am down about a pound in the after pics (white socks are the afters, bare feet are befores)

Ill get another set up after I finish the prop.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 1.40.23 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 1.40.23 PM.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 297
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 1.42.10 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 1.42.10 PM.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 292
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 1.42.30 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 1.42.30 PM.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 298
Ok now put up your real picture .just playing ,you look great D !

Ok now put up your real picture .just playing ,you look great D !

Thanks Mike. Like I said, nothing special and it's about a week difference so not much to show...but since you can see some added fullness, it shows the drol was kicking.

Another thing I would like to mention.

Nothing huge, but puts minds at ease. When it says 10ml per vial, it's a full 10ml. I got 10, 1cc injects from the drol vial with a few drops left over.

Man you guys, that drol was absolutely awesome. First time using inj drol and I don't think Ill ever go back to oral. More bang for your buck as far as dosage goes and I felt better compared to being on oral.

Viking's Aurum Injectable Anadrol gets a huge thumbs up for me, wish I could have ran it more than 10 days. I think I am gonna pick some up after I cruise for a while and blast with it.

As far as the Aurum Prop goes, still nothing negative to report. I feel like I should feel on good prop.

Both samples I got from Viking were smooth and easily went through a slin pin. Even without heating it. I am nothing special but here are some pics comparing 9 days between the day I started the inj drol to the day I finished. Its not a long time between, but you can see the added fullness, especially in the triceps, quads, and pec/shoulder tie in region. What you can't see int he pics but notice in person is the increased vascularity. The drol is definitely legit drol. I am down about a pound in the after pics (white socks are the afters, bare feet are befores)

Ill get another set up after I finish the prop.

Mybe will do 50ml....

That would be sick! And just a recommendation if you do....use silicon stopper. They hold up way better to a bazillion jabs.

I have a feeling you'll want to test one of these for us ;)

How is the prop?

Just finished it up the other day brother.

Really wish I could have provided a more exciting log after I finished the drol, but prop is prop and you can only say "smooth and minimal pip" so many times lol.

I was able to get just a tad more than 10ml out of the vial so you definitely get the full 10ml you pay for.

Overall, the prop was classic prop. Flowed smooth, PIP was minimal depending on site, and I noticed no drop off switching from the previous brand to the Aurum Prop. Been maintaining mass and strength well while cutting so it definitely wasn't fake or underdosed.

I will get some final pics up tomorrow or saturday.

Ending this log here now. Safe to say Viking is a great dude and I have added him to my short list of "g2g sponsors". Had absolutely no issues and I will be using the Aurum line again in the future.

Thank you for the opportunity guys. If anyone has any questions please hit me up.

Last edited:
Just finished it up the other day brother.

Really wish I could have provided a more exciting log after I finished the drol, but prop is prop and you can only say "smooth and minimal pip" so many times lol.

I was able to get just a tad more than 10ml out of the vial so you definitely get the full 10ml you pay for.

Overall, the prop was classic prop. Flowed smooth, PIP was minimal depending on site, and I noticed no drop off switching from the previous brand to the Aurum Prop. Been maintaining mass and strength well while cutting so it definitely wasn't fake or underdosed.

I will get some final pics up tomorrow or saturday.

Ending this log here now. Safe to say Viking is a great dude and I have added him to my short list of "g2g sponsors". Had absolutely no issues and I will be using the Aurum line again in the future.

Thank you for the opportunity guys. If anyone has any questions please hit me up.

Thanks for your help,I hope we can continue to do such things in the future.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear