over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. Scott Stevenson On Are All Steroids Equally Anabolic

Oh no dude it was an actual thing, it came out because some BB in New York I believe had sent packs to his gfs work. Well they got caught but he convinced a judge or jury that his gfs got flowers all the time from said BB and she thought that's what she had signed for. The BB claimed he had been set up by some of his competition and they got off. Somewhere some guy during this trail said all 4 of the compounds have a synergistic effect. It was the days of magazines but I don't know/remember the guys name. This is probably 30-25 years ago. after that magazines were all over it.

I've never once read about that combo of 4 things mentioned like that. I'm not doubting it wouldn't work awesome though that's not the point

Winstrol is one of the few things I've never used. I didn't realize so many people loved it. I kind of viewed it as something with similar effects to masteron as far as how you look goes. Is it that much better?

Which is better between Anavar (which I like a lot) and Winstrol?
There’s no comparison IMO. Winstrol hands down would be my choice.

People think that tren is what gives competitors that hard grainy look on stage. It’s not, it’s high dose winstrol for those last two weeks. You cut oils (except winstrol) and ramp orals.

Especially since you can pin it in oil form with no PIP.

When I competed usually started 6 weeks before comp 50mg and gradually increased it to 150-200mg per day in the last 2 weeks (usually half from the tablets and half from the injected oil base).

Why the mix of inject and oral?

There’s no comparison IMO. Winstrol hands down would be my choice.

People think that tren is what gives competitors that hard grainy look on stage. It’s not, it’s high dose winstrol for those last two weeks. You cut oils (except winstrol) and ramp orals.

Especially since you can pin it in oil form with no PIP.
Man all this time I never really even looked into winstrol. Now I’m tempted. Heard the joint pain is real though.

Man all this time I never really even looked into winstrol. Now I’m tempted. Heard the joint pain is real though.
It knocks out my cortisone so I can only run it for a month. Longer I'm exhausted and joints hurt. But it's awesome at what it does.

It’s actually good for collagen synthesis which I found interesting but I guess is not related to joint pain

Winstrol is awesome! It's my favorite oral by far for cutting, and like noted above, it gives good strength gains as well. The downfall is it's negative effects on lipids, joints, and the liver. It can really transform the appearance for most users when they are lean.

I've used it in oil and water and had no joint pain. I know there is a mechanism by which it acts on joints that @pickapeck shared but I bet some of the joint paint complaints are because guys are using it in very lean, depleted, dry states.

I've never once read about that combo of 4 things mentioned like that. I'm not doubting it wouldn't work awesome though that's not the point
Well I am not quite sure when it came out I think sometime when I was 16-19 as I remember still being at my folks. I thought someone else would remember it but its not looking like it. Anyway I heard about it in a couple issues iirc, then nothing. I am 46 and I think I seen you are 34 or 38 or 32(lol) so you could have been too young to read magazines at the time. Did you grow up reading magazines? Not trying to be rude I just wonder if people your age just hit the net, which was miles ahead of magazines even at that time, Except for pictures. So I read MM2k and when they just went natural and I think changed to just Muscle Media I quit reading it. Also did Muscular Development and Flex magazines but that was it. It would have been in one of those roughly 30 years ago. I have been thinking about it and insulin might not have been in the group but I am pretty sure it was. What I do in situations like this I will look into it for a half hour as I just don't have the time, I want to finish listening to the video in this thread tonight. So Ill spend a half hour on it but if I can't find it you can make of that what you will.

Well the closest thing I got was a link to this page...lol. I couldn't even find the name of the bodybuilder and his GF who got charged. I don't even know where to look at this point, so i am out on it.

Well I am not quite sure when it came out I think sometime when I was 16-19 as I remember still being at my folks. I thought someone else would remember it but its not looking like it. Anyway I heard about it in a couple issues iirc, then nothing. I am 46 and I think I seen you are 34 or 38 or 32(lol) so you could have been too young to read magazines at the time. Did you grow up reading magazines? Not trying to be rude I just wonder if people your age just hit the net, which was miles ahead of magazines even at that time, Except for pictures. So I read MM2k and when they just went natural and I think changed to just Muscle Media I quit reading it. Also did Muscular Development and Flex magazines but that was it. It would have been in one of those roughly 30 years ago. I have been thinking about it and insulin might not have been in the group but I am pretty sure it was. What I do in situations like this I will look into it for a half hour as I just don't have the time, I want to finish listening to the video in this thread tonight. So Ill spend a half hour on it but if I can't find it you can make of that what you will.

Lol I'm 39

Again not to keep dragging this on so I will leave it at this.

I literally have never seen the cycle of test, gh , slin with Winstrol being the holy grail.
Mentioned like that.
Would it work? He'll ya

I've seen test,gh,slin and deca
Test ,gh slin and tren ect

I've seen test , gh, slin tren , winny ect ect

But not that exact combo you mentioned.

Magazine 20 years ago? Sure I did.

I hope it doesn't piss anyone off, but I think this "all steroids are the same for tissue accretion" thing started because older guys wanted a convenient and shorter way to prevent kids and youngins from taking tons of tren and orals in the offseason without having to actually properly explain why this isn't a great idea. But the people who started saying it initially probably knew that if somebody took 1500mg of eq/wk it wouldn't build even near as much muscle as 200mg tren/wk.

I literally have never seen the cycle of test, gh , slin with Winstrol being the holy grail.
Mentioned like that.
Cause it’s never been a thing.

Maybe it was in this guys small circle, but it was definitely never some universally accepted or touted “holy grail”

Cause it’s never been a thing.

Maybe it was in this guys small circle, but it was definitely never some universally accepted or touted “holy grail”

Did you read magazines 20 years ago though?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity