over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. Scott Stevenson On Are All Steroids Equally Anabolic

So you will say no to a study but take something because. Why not ? 🤔😅
You just worry about you and let me worry about me. You want to go off a ten day study with mice I don't mind one bit. In fact https://www.adoptapet.com/s/mouse-adoption you can adopt your very own mouse here and have him take your cycles first to see how big he gets. In case you want to make adjustments!!

You just worry about you and let me worry about me. You want to go off a ten day study with mice I don't mind one bit. In fact https://www.adoptapet.com/s/mouse-adoption you can adopt your very own mouse here and have him take your cycles first to see how big he gets. In case you want to make adjustments!!

I just want you to live up to your potential brother

Yea that's for sure for a lot of people on this board and what's most bizarre is you excluded yourself. I like to think at least I didn't wind up sitting around putting people down on the internet thinking I am cool, when in reality I am just some miserable fuck with no life. You know I don't talk shit about people because they don't provide the content, I just have better shit to do, I doubt you know anything about that. Do you actually provide any useful info to anyone on this board or even try. I just always see you complaining or talking shit. When your not around threads don't get derailed over some preceived bullshit slight.

Yea that's for sure for a lot of people on this board and what's most bizarre is you excluded yourself. I like to think at least I didn't wind up sitting around putting people down on the internet thinking I am cool, when in reality I am just some miserable fuck with no life. You know I don't talk shit about people because they don't provide the content, I just have better shit to do, I doubt you know anything about that. Do you actually provide any useful info to anyone on this board or even try. I just always see you complaining or talking shit. When your not around threads don't get derailed over some preceived bullshit slight.

How is he excluding himself?

You need to stop posting about the lifestyle (training/diet/anabolics) because you sure haven't lived it. Well properly atleast.

It's ok just to read and take some info in

Makes tendons bigger but less elastic. That's why winny+heavy weights+ shitty form is the perfect recipe for injuries.
More collagen fibers but irregular disposition.

Raloxifene has been shown in studies to help increase tendon elasticity, and in my experience can somewhat help with the winstrol joint sides. That being said, I get less joint sides off var, so use that when I want the "winny" effect.

You need to stop posting about the lifestyle (training/diet/anabolics) because you sure haven't lived it. Well properly atleast.

It’s open season on here today. Everybody just needs to chill TF out and eat some chunky monkey ice cream. 😂

I've heard (one first-hand, one second-hand) of some very good competitors using only winstrol precontest. (i.e. JUST winstrol, nothing else)
One was the overall winner of the first show I did, and the other was Shawn Ray (apparently in his early days of competing).
Late to the party, but I think this was not all that rare in that time.
Around me in the late 80s, Winstrol-V inject was very popular, many swore by it and held it as something superior. I think Dennis Newman was a big fan as well.

I can post what the hell I want untill a mod tells me to stop. Last time we got into it you couldn't tell me one thing about pre contest that I didn't know. I've had some medical issues serious ones that have taken a lot of muscle away. You don't know anything about me prior to that. I get people that dm saying thank you to posts I make, You don't get to say who says what but there is an ignore button just hit that and your problems are over. I'll do my part by just not respondIng to you. You haven't lived the lifestyle properly to post.....thats hilarious. Well we couldn't find anything wrong so we came up with he hasn't lived the lifestyle properly. And then you say its a ok to read and take info in. Out of the top 10 threads I commented in half of them. I don't post a lot and again ill post as I see fit thank you. In the future if you'd like to speak to me do so with respect or don't expect any back!

I can post what the hell I want untill a mod tells me to stop. Last time we got into it you couldn't tell me one thing about pre contest that I didn't know. I've had some medical issues serious ones that have taken a lot of muscle away. You don't know anything about me prior to that. I get people that dm saying thank you to posts I make, You don't get to say who says what but there is an ignore button just hit that and your problems are over. I'll do my part by just not respondIng to you. You haven't lived the lifestyle properly to post.....thats hilarious. Well we couldn't find anything wrong so we came up with he hasn't lived the lifestyle properly. And then you say its a ok to read and take info in. Out of the top 10 threads I commented in half of them. I don't post a lot and again ill post as I see fit thank you. In the future if you'd like to speak to me do so with respect or don't expect any back!

Just take up bowling uncle buc

1000008824.jpg

Late to the party, but I think this was not all that rare in that time.
Around me in the late 80s, Winstrol-V inject was very popular, many swore by it and held it as something superior. I think Dennis Newman was a big fan as well.
Vinstrol-V Zambon - loved it😅

Stackdizzy and 275bills, learn to ignore each other. Not a hard concept for adults.

Stackdizzy and 275bills, learn to ignore each other. Not a hard concept for adults.
Yikes, until a few posts back I thought it was just the usual giving shit each other in good fun...
I sure didn't mean to exacerbate the tension with my meme, sorry if I contributed to the confrontation.

nothing different - it's the same stanozolol as any other but I have a sentimental feeling for the company - it reminds me of my youth lol
Made in Spain :) was it called Desma first then renamed Zambon or the other way around i cant remember..

Yikes, until a few posts back I thought it was just the usual giving shit each other in good fun...
I sure didn't mean to exacerbate the tension with my meme, sorry if I contributed to the confrontation.
I don't think it has anything to do with you. I handle the complaints though. Still can't understand why you don't simply put someone on ignore list if you don't like them.

I don't think it has anything to do with you. I handle the complaints though. Still can't understand why you don't simply put someone on ignore list if you don't like them.
A fucking men.

I do realize that my post didn't play a significant role in the situation's degeneration, just wanted to let one of the people involved know that I didn't mean to provoke him in any way, shape or form.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws