over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. Scott Stevenson On Are All Steroids Equally Anabolic

First study shows how AAS can make tendons more brittle.

Second study shows how raloxifene may block that pathway.

Raloxifene has its own risks with thrombosis that need to be taken into consideration, so don't view this as a blanket endorsement to go jump on it. I do think it is good on cycle and keeps estrogen sides down without having to blitz all e2 levels with excessive AI use.

First study shows how AAS can make tendons more brittle.

Second study shows how raloxifene may block that pathway.

Raloxifene has its own risks with thrombosis that need to be taken into consideration, so don't view this as a blanket endorsement to go jump on it. I do think it is good on cycle and keeps estrogen sides down without having to blitz all e2 levels with excessive AI use.
I got to try something like a three months run to see if it helps with how I feel now that I'm hitting 50

I think everyone pulled the tren ace out too early for 4th of July lake prep
Oh that reminds me... There is a thread that gets bumped up by someone once a year. Something on the lines of a public service announcement reminding us that everyone is on high androgens this time of year and has an attitude. Something like that. 😂 I can't remember the thread title or I'd go bump it up myself.

nothing different - it's the same stanozolol as any other but I have a sentimental feeling for the company - it reminds me of my youth lol

Exactly. Other people will swear to you that it is 100x better than anything today because drugs were better back then :eek: Maybe they were because you are 50 pounds less and using it for the first time. I didn't use that brand but I used the Spanish Zambon 50mg winny amps and they were always good but I preferred just taking the oral instead. The drug that makes me think of my youth the most are Green Giants... Androlic by British Dispensary :love:

Exactly. Other people will swear to you that it is 100x better than anything today because drugs were better back then :eek: Maybe they were because you are 50 pounds less and using it for the first time. I didn't use that brand but I used the Spanish Zambon 50mg winny amps and they were always good but I preferred just taking the oral instead. The drug that makes me think of my youth the most are Green Giants... Androlic by British Dispensary :love:
It’s funny that people really think drugs were better back in the day as if the drug somehow evolved to be worse in present times. Like some sort of new weaker covid variant 😂

It’s funny that people really think drugs were better back in the day as if the drug somehow evolved to be worse in present times. Like some sort of new weaker covid variant 😂
I can't say for sure exactly, as there is no way to test side by side, but my anecdotal experience shows me that Syntex Anadrol, Searle Anavar, Negma Parabolan, etc were all more effective than today's AAS.
Nothing hit like Syntex Anadrol.

Yes, drugs are drugs molecularly, but in many cases we see generics not working as well as the "brand name" medicines on the market.
There is ample evidence of this when an insurance provider substitutes generics and the patient reports impaired effectiveness.

They do the same with everything. A weird comparison but this industry is exactly the same as the party scene as well. I can't post specifics but it's so common for people who like to party to say x was so much better back in the day. Every single person I know says that exact statement. How they are weaker now and don't have the same affect. When in reality they are even stronger (lab tested) now but you also get more crap because of people scamming and trying to make money. It's entirely the same for bodybuilding drugs as well.

Did we suddenly forget to make these drugs and they just disappeared. Even more bizarrely this all happened during a time period were we have advanced dramatically in areas such as science and technology. Yes those pharm grade drugs back in the day were great and they would have felt amazing but they are no different to what we have today. One difference is 100% of the drugs back then were great whereas now it's probably half that but it doesn't mean the good stuff isn't exactly the same in regards to dosage and purity.

As I have posted a million times on here I could take 50mg dbol or adrol etc today and I will not get anywhere near the same response as I did when I was 24 even using 30mg. I used to put on 25 pounds barely changing my diet and felt like a machine taking those but now I don't and the main reason is I am much bigger, I am older and I have taken those drugs so many times so nothing is new to me. We sometimes forget how good these things are and I am reminded when I see a newbie taking them and them being in shock how crazy their gains are. One of the only things that really does that to me now is tren and I can't even use it because of the side effects (I could when I was younger though).

I remember awhile back I was using winny at 50mg and I thought it was ok and nothing special and I was talking to a PT from the gym I knew and I was giving him advice because he always use to ask me about gear. I told him the basics and use test only etc etc. He wanted to use winny and mentioned it so I said you can have mine if you want to try it because I am not bothered. He literally couldn't believe how much weight he put on (on winny) and how strong he had become using 50mg winny for a few weeks.

Point is all the guys on here who have used gear for years who are 35, 40, 45, 50 and thinking this gear is good but not like it was in the 90's or 00's give some to someone who hasn't used much stuff or even to a natural who wants to try it and see how amazed he is by the daily changes he starts seeing after adding it in.

They do the same with everything. A weird comparison but this industry is exactly the same as the party scene as well. I can't post specifics but it's so common for people who like to party to say x was so much better back in the day. Every single person I know says that exact statement. How they are weaker now and don't have the same affect. When in reality they are even stronger (lab tested) now but you also get more crap because of people scamming and trying to make money. It's entirely the same for bodybuilding drugs as well.

Did we suddenly forget to make these drugs and they just disappeared. Even more bizarrely this all happened during a time period were we have advanced dramatically in areas such as science and technology. Yes those pharm grade drugs back in the day were great and they would have felt amazing but they are no different to what we have today. One difference is 100% of the drugs back then were great whereas now it's probably half that but it doesn't mean the good stuff isn't exactly the same in regards to dosage and purity.

As I have posted a million times on here I could take 50mg dbol or adrol etc today and I will not get anywhere near the same response as I did when I was 24 even using 30mg. I used to put on 25 pounds barely changing my diet and felt like a machine taking those but now I don't and the main reason is I am much bigger, I am older and I have taken those drugs so many times so nothing is new to me. We sometimes forget how good these things are and I am reminded when I see a newbie taking them and them being in shock how crazy their gains are. One of the only things that really does that to me now is tren and I can't even use it because of the side effects (I could when I was younger though).

I remember awhile back I was using winny at 50mg and I thought it was ok and nothing special and I was talking to a PT from the gym I knew and I was giving him advice because he always use to ask me about gear. I told him the basics and use test only etc etc. He wanted to use winny and mentioned it so I said you can have mine if you want to try it because I am not bothered. He literally couldn't believe how much weight he put on (on winny) and how strong he had become using 50mg winny for a few weeks.

Point is all the guys on here who have used gear for years who are 35, 40, 45, 50 and thinking this gear is good but not like it was in the 90's or 00's give some to someone who hasn't used much stuff or even to a natural who wants to try it and see how amazed he is by the daily changes he starts seeing after adding it in.

This post makes me think back to when I always used to say "oh the old tren was sooo much better". For 10 years I said that and was always looking for that magical tren that I could never find since the first time i used it.

One day a friend showed me a picture of us when I was using said "magical tren."

There most definitely was nothing magical in that tren.

I can't say for sure exactly, as there is no way to test side by side, but my anecdotal experience shows me that Syntex Anadrol, Searle Anavar, Negma Parabolan, etc were all more effective than today's AAS.

Yes, drugs are drugs molecularly, but in many cases we see generics not working as well as the "brand name" medicines on the market.
There is ample evidence of this when an insurance provider substitutes generics and the patient reports impaired effectiveness.
They don't hit the same primarily (if not entirely) because you've been using for decades.

When I was in rehab all the ex addicts who were counselors would always talk crap about how terrible the drugs are today, how people just start losing their mind on day one, and how the drugs used to be so much cleaner, stronger, and more pure back in the day.

I did a little research, and the drug in question has been, for the past 15 years or so, nearly twice as pure as anything these people used to use back in the 80s, 90s, and early 00s.

The problem with today's drug, the reason why it causes people to lose their minds so quick, is that it's a lightyears more pure and stronger than anything they ever used to have.

They don't hit the same primarily (if not entirely) because you've been using for decades.
I wish that were true.

I used Syntex Anadrol in 1990 and it put 100lbs on my incline bench in about 6 weeks. I was pumped 24/7. I was 220 lbs.

I was off until 2008 and then tried BD Anadrol, the famed green giants. Not a shadow of the Syntax. I was 220 lbs.

Same for every AAS since.

When I was in rehab all the ex addicts who were counselors would always talk crap about how terrible the drugs are today, how people just start losing their mind on day one, and how the drugs used to be so much cleaner, stronger, and more pure back in the day.

I did a little research, and the drug in question has been, for the past 15 years or so, nearly twice as pure as anything these people used to use back in the 80s, 90s, and early 00s.

The problem with today's drug, the reason why it causes people to lose their minds so quick, is that it's a lightyears more pure and stronger than anything they ever used to have.
They might have just built a tolerance to the drugs. It's like how caffeine is so potent the first time you have it but then barely does anything over time

Wouldn't this either just be a difference in dosage or maybe your body built a tolerance so it isn't as potent at before?

Wouldn't this either just be a difference in dosage or maybe your body built a tolerance so it isn't as potent at before?
I considered that, but with the same dose the difference was profound.

I also neglected to mention that in 1995 I was given 30 hemogenin tabs and 8 duratestons. This was also pharma and also dramatic.

So I used Syntex in 1990 or so - amazing, then nothing till 1995, when the hemos were also powerful. Then nothing (aside from some flirting with "prohormones") until 2008.

Huge gaps, and I have played with higher doses since, but nothing notable. Still effective, but not nearly as much. Even after all that time off.

I'm about the same size, though the weight is distributed differently.

Its actual "normal" its the brain that "glorifies" our memmories of the old times.. the drugs are exactly the same, ppl even forget that sometimes shit was overdosed even from Pharma, lookin thru the old anabolics books i see Iranian test e dosed at 333mg/ml, also in his UG book there is Dbol inject dosed at like 125mg/ml when stated on the bottle is like 25mg/ml.. its just our brains messing with us..

Its actual "normal" its the brain that "glorifies" our memmories of the old times.. the drugs are exactly the same, ppl even forget that sometimes shit was overdosed even from Pharma, lookin thru the old anabolics books i see Iranian test e dosed at 333mg/ml, also in his UG book there is Dbol inject dosed at like 125mg/ml when stated on the bottle is like 25mg/ml.. its just our brains messing with us..
yup, so many people glorify the past because of the nostalgia.

For example, when people say “life was so much better without cell phones!”

I guarantee you if cell phones disappeared, we would all miss them and glorify the good old days when we had cell phones that made our lives much easier

Same applies to people who make the absurd claim that sports athletes used to be better, simply because they have fond memories from watching former players when they were younger.

Ok I’m getting way off topic now

yup, so many people glorify the past because of the nostalgia.

For example, when people say “life was so much better without cell phones!”

I guarantee you if cell phones disappeared, we would all miss them and glorify the good old days when we had cell phones that made our lives much easier

Same applies to people who make the absurd claim that sports athletes used to be better, simply because they have fond memories from watching former players when they were younger.

Ok I’m getting way off topic now
It's not off topic - it's something many guys here need to internalize.

10000000000000000000000% YES

Why people expect something to work the same when they are 20, 30, or even 40 YEARS OLDER is beyond me. You know what else does not feel the same as the "good ole days" beer, coffee, training, chinese buffets, the list is a mile long. Did humanity forget how to ferment beer because when I used to drink 6 of them in 1999 I felt different than I do know, did Miller Light change the recipe? Did humanity loose the ability to roast coffee like they did 20 years ago because I don't get the same buzz from it???? Put the highest quality gasoline possible in a 50 year old car and you think it will run as if it came off the assembly line in Detroit a half century ago???? Come on. AGE AGE AGE. Ignoring AGE compounded with tolerance and personal experience and you have you're self a pair of rose colored nostalgia glasses to look back with.

Come on. AGE AGE AGE. Ignoring AGE compounded with tolerance and personal experience and you have your self a pair of rose colored nostalgia glasses to look back with.

But that Motrin 800mg I used to get when I first joined the military 30 years ago was so much more potent and cured my injuries and the stuff I get from CVS over the counter or prescription doesn’t heal my injuries like that 800mg from Upjohn back in the day. 😂🤭

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws