over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Look/without GH look

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
So it has been long enough without a new topic @Reno911

Have ran GH a few times(also for 1+ year) at different doses. Always like my look better when I drop the GH lol, get nice and tight then. With GH always a bit bloaty and never really hard. @slesh for example really does look hard on GH.

Other people finding the same?

I had a few things to say like always a little water retention when first starting, and explaining how it's so weird that when you aren't fat you really just don't retain much water...

But all I really want to say is that I give you permission to refer to slesh as daddy from now on

I’m finding the same. Been dieting hard and taking a vial of blacks every morning. Despite low carbs, I’m holding a shit ton of water. I was 226 before I started and now almost 20lbs up lol. Holding a ton in my face which isn’t the best look. On a positive note I’ve never looked so full and my waist measurement hasn’t changed a bit. I’m going to try backing down my dose a bit to see if that helps with the water weight.

I had a few things to say like always a little water retention when first starting, and explaining how it's so weird that when you aren't fat you really just don't retain much water...

But all I really want to say is that I give you permission to refer to slesh as daddy from now on
The amount of shit that comes out of your mouth is really funny. 😂

Back to daycare now old bastard.

I’m finding the same. Been dieting hard and taking a vial of blacks every morning. Despite low carbs, I’m holding a shit ton of water. I was 226 before I started and now almost 20lbs up lol. Holding a ton in my face which isn’t the best look. On a positive note I’ve never looked so full and my waist measurement hasn’t changed a bit. I’m going to try backing down my dose a bit to see if that helps with the water weight.
You will probably look insane when you drop it. But it is hard to stay on it i.m.o if it fucks with your look(also face) so much.

So it has been long enough without a new topic @Reno911

Have ran GH a few times(also for 1+ year) at different doses. Always like my look better when I drop the GH lol, get nice and tight then. With GH always a bit bloaty and never really hard. @slesh for example really does look hard on GH.

Other people finding the same?
I think you just need to find the right dose that keeps you tight but not too watery. I been on 2 vials the last few days and I am absolutely carrying a ton of intracelluar water. It’s not as bad as sub-q bloat but I am def a little puffy. Drop back down to 1-2iu a day and go up from there and really monitor your look so you can adjust up and down from there.

I think you just need to find the right dose that keeps you tight but not too watery. I been on 2 vials the last few days and I am absolutely carrying a ton of intracelluar water. It’s not as bad as sub-q bloat but I am def a little puffy. Drop back down to 1-2iu a day and go up from there and really monitor your look so you can adjust up and down from there.
Agree, but then again. If let's say anything above 3iu makes me look worse, I am not sure if it's even worth running lol. Even on 2.5iu I get a slightly more round face.

Agree, but then again. If let's say anything above 3iu makes me look worse, I am not sure if it's even worth running lol. Even on 2.5iu I get a slightly more round face.
if more than 3iu makes you drowsy then I don't think you have enough muscle mass + high body fat = dose is too high for your body

if more than 3iu makes you drowsy then I don't think you have enough muscle mass + high body fat = dose is too high for your body
Always appreciate your opinion. Even though I don't think it is correct in this case. I also aromatize pretty hard, even on low(sub 10%) bodyfat. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Always appreciate your opinion. Even though I don't think it is correct in this case. I also aromatize pretty hard, even on low(sub 10%) bodyfat. Maybe that has something to do with it?
I’m sure you know this, but aromatization has nothing to do with gh. Totally different hormonal pathway.

But typically people that aromatize heavily plus hold water on gh are too fat.

…so his point may still stand.

aromatization has nothing to do with gh - insert forks of your physics - if you don't want to publicly on the forum, send a private message because it seems to me that I may be right

Last year when i was cutting for summer was looking watery on 6-10iu HGH dailly.
When finally i got really lean at 98-100kg, even on 10iu HGH daily it didn`t bloat me at all.
Tbh at very low bf% nothing really bloats you much, most of the water goes into the muscle.

I think that your main issue is the BF%.

Aromatization and HGH is like speaking of apple and oranges.

Last year when i was cutting for summer was looking watery on 6-10iu HGH dailly.
When finally i got really lean at 98-100kg, even on 10iu HGH daily it didn`t bloat me at all.
Tbh at very low bf% nothing really bloats you much, most of the water goes into the muscle.

I think that your main issue is the BF%.

Aromatization and HGH is like speaking of apple and oranges.
I agree but there are two kids of “bloat” - intracelluar and sub-q water rentention. For me GH is all inracelluar water retention so it’s a fuller muscle look where almost the entire body has a little “puffiness” to it. Sub-q water retention is like a chick on her period with her belly protruding. Point being you can still be low BF and hold water…

See the below pics. This was from my Maldives trip last July 4th. Apologies as not the best comp pics as the RedCon locker room has that shit blue lighting. The locker room pic is 5 days prior on 2 vials of TP GH a day. 5 days later no GH, but same diet and cardio routine. I was down easily 5-7 pounds of water.

PS - quality of all 3 pics suck because back then I was recording video and screenshotting. I didn’t know how to use the timer on my Apple Watch 🤪.

IMG_4142.jpeg IMG_4141.jpeg IMG_4139.jpeg

I agree but there are two kids of “bloat” - intracelluar and sub-q water rentention. For me GH is all inracelluar water retention so it’s a fuller muscle look where almost the entire body has a little “puffiness” to it. Sub-q water retention is like a chick on her period with her belly protruding. Point being you can still be low BF and hold water…

See the below pics. This was from my Maldives trip last July 4th. Apologies as not the best comp pics as the RedCon locker room has that shit blue lighting. The locker room pic is 5 days prior on 2 vials of TP GH a day. 5 days later no GH, but same diet and cardio routine. I was down easily 5-7 pounds of water.

PS - quality of all 3 pics suck because back then I was recording video and screenshotting. I didn’t know how to use the timer on my Apple Watch 🤪.

View attachment 177229 View attachment 177230View attachment 177231
Ok but you still look good because you are very lean.... That's what a lot of people keep not understanding.

Atm i look like a bag of potatoes because i still have 6kg to loose and the 6iu of HGH that i take daily won't make.me.look good for sure.

The more I read over the years the more I understand that "bloat" is HIGHLY individual. GH, Deca, test, whatever - we all react differently.
When I use GH I get round and shrink-wrapped - zero bloat.

This is me on 10iu 3x a week:

eightbitfit___Bm-4Tvxn_Kh___.jpg

View attachment 177229 View attachment 177230View attachment 177231
This is exactly what I mean with bloat. Imo you look a lot better in your 2nd pic.

The more I read over the years the more I understand that "bloat" is HIGHLY individual. GH, Deca, test, whatever - we all react differently.
When I use GH I get round and shrink-wrapped - zero bloat.

This is me on 10iu 3x a week:

View attachment 177244
I will tell one thing: your avatar does not give you justice… this pic is different story. Looking awesome mate.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131