over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Look/without GH look

Wide grip upright rows already in your routine?
I literally owe those 90% of my side delts development
I do very little barbell work. Almost all dumbells. I had some scar tissue removed 5 (maybe 6) years ago from both shoulders from dislocations while climbing. They're like new now and what might be holding me back is fear of having those procedures again.

What a PIA that was. I do mostly upright alternating dumbell rows, straight military presses, and front raises. Nothing fancy. Those seem to give me a natural ROM but the dumbell rows also hit traps hard and they're fine already. I haven't tried the really wide grip upright but I'll work those in.

I do very little barbell work. Almost all dumbells. I had some scar tissue removed 5 (maybe 6) years ago from both shoulders from dislocations while climbing. They're like new now and what might be holding me back is fear of having those procedures again.

What a PIA that was. I do mostly upright alternating dumbell rows, straight military presses, and front raises. Nothing fancy. Those seem to give me a natural ROM but the dumbell rows also hit traps hard and they're fine already. I haven't tried the really wide grip upright but I'll work those in.
Have you ever tried the cable Y raises? Two sets and my side delts are annihilated:

Have you ever tried the cable Y raises? Two sets and my side delts are annihilated:

I will now. I'll have to dig around and see if we have some of those wrist band clips. Give these a try.

I will now. I'll have to dig around and see if we have some of those wrist band clips. Give these a try.
My best advice: don't go heavy. Focus on full ROM and peak contraction. Squeeze hard AF.
You can try without the wrist bands, just grab the handles. I think you'll like it.

My best advice: don't go heavy. Focus on full ROM and peak contraction. Squeeze hard AF.
You can try without the wrist bands, just grab the handles. I think you'll like it.
i can vouch for this, i tried this with the wrist cuffs and my delt felt like they where gonna xplode! really freakin light weight and just perfect form and squeeeeeze those fuckers.

I’m glad this thread got started.

I got back on HGH a month ago. Blacktops. I’m only taking 1.15iu before bed (the vial is 16.08iu so I try to be precise). I have gained a bit of water weight and I really don’t like it. I didn’t expect this dose to have this much of an effect.
See I knew I am not the only one that bloats even on low doses lol.

Or people gonna say nothuman is fat now?

Was the other guy really training with a winter jacket, scarf and stocking cap on?? I have heard of cold gyms but that is odd. Cool looking exercise though.

? What? It can take years till gh bloat goes away i had it on permanently till i went off, at 5 iu a day. Diuretics are not that dangerous, basic alcohol is a strong af diuretic.
Dude, settle down. No use getting all bent out of shape, these are very experienced GH peeps so maybe being new, you should listen and read more, perhaps talk less.

? What? It can take years till gh bloat goes away i had it on permanently till i went off, at 5 iu a day. Diuretics are not that dangerous, basic alcohol is a strong af diuretic.
So you’re recommending he do shots of vodka to reduce his GH bloat? Because if you’re talking script diuretics then yes they can be extremely dangerous in the short term - electrolyte imbalance leading to death - or long term - eventual kidney disease. So please elaborate…

No ive given the example of how even basic alcohol and a single night of drinking can make u lose 3 kg in water weight and that dangers of diuretics in pro bb is because of disgusting amount of aas, gh, insulin, orals, extreme dieting and low bf numbers like 5% on top of diuretics. A 10% bf guy doesnt have to be scared of using diuretics.
Take a few days off and come back with a not so combative attitude saying the most ridiculous shit.

No ive given the example of how even basic alcohol and a single night of drinking can make u lose 3 kg in water weight and that dangers of diuretics in pro bb is because of disgusting amount of aas, gh, insulin, orals, extreme dieting and low bf numbers like 5% on top of diuretics. A 10% bf guy doesnt have to be scared of using diuretics.
Mt Lafayette in The Whites, New Hampshire. I was taking caffeine to give me a boost. Lost so much water and became so dehydrated I could barely stand up. I was at least 10%BF. Less that 200ft from the top. Took 64oz of water (every drop I was carrying) with Gatorade to keep it from freezing to get off that mountain alive and that was just caffeine tablets. Had that been a stim with an rx diuretic, I'd have been choppered off there a lifeless popsicle.

Take a few days off and come back with a not so combative attitude saying the most ridiculous shit.

A post like that warrants a few days ban on this forum?

What exactly was he saying that was ridiculous? Obviously there was a bit of a language barrier but what he was saying was relevant to the topic at hand and he was using alcohol as an example of a diuretic not advising its use as such. An herbal diuretic or even hctz at a low dose is not going to destroy your average joe gym rat, especially if the tradeoff is a healthy blood pressure in return.

Ill take my ban now for questioning the rationale behind the above lol.

Mt Lafayette in The Whites, New Hampshire. I was taking caffeine to give me a boost. Lost so much water and became so dehydrated I could barely stand up. I was at least 10%BF. Less that 200ft from the top. Took 64oz of water (every drop I was carrying) with Gatorade to keep it from freezing to get off that mountain alive and that was just caffeine tablets. Had that been a stim with an rx diuretic, I'd have been choppered off there a lifeless popsicle.

How does this have anything to do with this thread or hgh? Guy mentions diuretics and you want to bring up a story about hiking Mt Lafayette and how you would have died if you had taken a diuretic. I dont think anyone said to take a diuretic and hike a mountain. He seemed to be posting about the thread topic of HGH and discussing its water retention and a possible way to combat it.

:D 🍿

3x a week A/B split: Chest Delt, Back / Arms Legs. DC lower volume style, no failures below 10 reps.
I'm avoiding extensive rest-pause now as I cannot recover enough and the joints get beat up at my age.

wasnt this the split mentzer used before he went off the rails?
back/chest/shoulders
arms/legs
1 on 1 off

How does this have anything to do with this thread or hgh? Guy mentions diuretics and you want to bring up a story about hiking Mt Lafayette and how you would have died if you had taken a diuretic. I dont think anyone said to take a diuretic and hike a mountain. He seemed to be posting about the thread topic of HGH and discussing its water retention and a possible way to combat it.

:D 🍿
Taking a diuretic and perspiring is no different than what I was doing. I don't mind if you question it. The point was 10% bodyfat doesn't make much of a difference. Do you take a diuretic to combat GH bloat?

Taking a diuretic and perspiring is no different than what I was doing. I don't mind if you question it. The point was 10% bodyfat doesn't make much of a difference. Do you take a diuretic to combat GH bloat?

"No ive given the example of how even basic alcohol and a single night of drinking can make u lose 3 kg in water weight and that dangers of diuretics in pro bb is because of disgusting amount of aas, gh, insulin, orals, extreme dieting and low bf numbers like 5% on top of diuretics. A 10% bf guy doesnt have to be scared of using diuretics."

I don't think he was merely referencing 10% bodyfat being the only difference, I see reference to high amounts of AAS, GH, Insulin, Orals and extreme dieting as well in his comparison. Were you on high amounts of AAS, GH, Insulin, Orals and an extreme diet for your hike?

Valsartan (ARB) takes care of HGH bloat for me alongside 3x a week dosing. That said, I would have no problem taking a low dose diuretic during heavy blasts if needed, I have a prescription of HCTZ sitting on the shelf right now. In the past I believe I relied on celery seed extract and 25mg of ephedrine daily to reduce HGH bloat on lower doses. There are numerous threads on this forum discussing dandelion root for HGH bloat (a natural diuretic) and HCTZ at a low dose has been common practice over the years on various forums, its just not often discussed in depth because of reactions like yours. Which is a shame, in an ideal world if someone bloats too much on HGH they stop taking it. Some don't, and instead of dealing with high blood pressure and raised heart rate, they very may well be better off long term with a low dose diuretic alongside their HGH use.

I am not advocating diuretic use for HGH, that's an individual decision based on an individual's specific situation. I just think it's a bit silly to ban someone over it for being "ridiculous shit" lol, and yes I am aware of his other thread and his choice of insult.

"No ive given the example of how even basic alcohol and a single night of drinking can make u lose 3 kg in water weight and that dangers of diuretics in pro bb is because of disgusting amount of aas, gh, insulin, orals, extreme dieting and low bf numbers like 5% on top of diuretics. A 10% bf guy doesnt have to be scared of using diuretics."

I don't think he was merely referencing 10% bodyfat being the only difference, I see reference to high amounts of AAS, GH, Insulin, Orals and extreme dieting as well in his comparison. Were you on high amounts of AAS, GH, Insulin, Orals and an extreme diet for your hike?

Valsartan (ARB) takes care of HGH bloat for me alongside 3x a week dosing. That said, I would have no problem taking a low dose diuretic during heavy blasts if needed, I have a prescription of HCTZ sitting on the shelf right now. In the past I believe I relied on celery seed extract and 25mg of ephedrine daily to reduce HGH bloat on lower doses. There are numerous threads on this forum discussing dandelion root for HGH bloat (a natural diuretic) and HCTZ at a low dose has been common practice over the years on various forums, its just not often discussed in depth because of reactions like yours. Which is a shame, in an ideal world if someone bloats too much on HGH they stop taking it. Some don't, and instead of dealing with high blood pressure and raised heart rate, they very may well be better off long term with a low dose diuretic alongside their HGH use.

I am not advocating diuretic use for HGH, that's an individual decision based on an individual's specific situation. I just think it's a bit silly to ban someone over it for being "ridiculous shit" lol, and yes I am aware of his other thread and his choice of insult.
A small dose of 25mg HCTZ can reduce salt induced water retention inside blood vessels helping to lower outward pressure on capillary walls reducing hypertension. Edema indicates more extreme water retention and can be dosed higher. This is true. But I have never seen anyone take large doses of HCTZ for a rather low dose rhGH protocol. And everything else he mentioned insulin, oral AAS, was not part of the OPs post. We don't play doctor here. Overheating and dehydration are major avoidances with thiazides and these are not K sparing medications. The OP truly needs a doctor or experienced coach.

But that's not even the major issue. The issue is this guy joined on Thursday and is already pissing off vets in multiple threads. If you don't think disrupting the board within 10 posts won't get you a cool off period, then you're mistaken. As I believe youre mistaken about using a thiazide to treat 2.5iu GH bloat. Dandelion root might be a better start but you don't know this guy's medical history. You don't know his history on this board. It's barely more than a replacement dose. Clearly, you want to die on this hill so asking:

Again, do you personally use HCTZ to combat your low dose GH bloat? Yes or no.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131